Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? (1657 Views)

NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video) / Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home / Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Do not be fooled by your names. We are not inferior or ignorant as they appear.

Although it does not bother us, since the forum is theirs.

Okay, I just want to ask how you feel seeing the atrocities your people have caused?
undecided
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
citizenY:

No be say we no fit reply any insolence, we prefer to stay one side ..... watching in amusement.

Hhh.

You are fuuny bro.

So you are just watching us,while you are sipping your cold Zo6o scrolling through.

Smart guy.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by haffaze777(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
I felt sad how my fellow Northerners find it difficult to participate here,due to English nature of the forum.

So some Southerners fake themselves as 'Yan Arewa for their selfish purpose.

We are always insulted and lied about.

I want my brothers and sisters to represent themselves.

Kar ku yadda ayi ta qarya da sunayen ku. Mu ba kaskantattu bane ko jahilai kamar yadda suke nunawa.

Ko dayake bai ma dame mu ba,tunda forum din ma nasu ne.

Nothing bad in writing in your native language, it's just that majority of us non hausa speaker won't be able to contribute to such thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Okay, I just want to ask how you feel seeing the atrocities your people have caused?
undecided

My people or our fellow country men?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Leave them alone, the next election will hear us.

Don't worry, we're in this mess together.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by EmiDon11: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cc OAMJ4,Mynd44 What do you think?
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

My people or our fellow country men?

Even though they are our so called country men. But you can't deny the fact that they're your people.

You even cared so much about your people that your desire to communicate in your local language with them.

One even typed; "Leave them alone, the next election will hear us."

Ahmed0336:

Leave them alone, the next election will hear us.

^^^ translated

Don't pretend that there's no division and
the atrocities your people have done is so glaring.

I understand that there're few good in you, I can't just fathom why you guys like to mix politics with religion and tribe.

Your people prefer the Country burn that to vote for good governance.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Elporo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Kyale su kawai, zabe mai zuwa za su ji mu.

APC ta fin karfin su. grin (APC pass una power)
PDP ta ci zalin su. grin (PDP do una shege)
LP ta zama abin tausayi (LP in the mud)

Me I just dey laugh everybody, because I no get PVC. Anybody wey win na my party be that.... tongue
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Even though they are our so called country men. But you can't deny the fact that they're your people.

You even cared so much about your people that your desire to communicate in your local language with them.

^^^ translated

I understand that there're few good in you, I can't just fathom why you guys like to mix politics with religion and tribe.

undecided

Who is the good you are talking about?

Obi or Tinubu?

And what atrocities?

Sitting at home,killing innocent couples or what?

Or are talking about bullying Northerners by lazy so called Area boys in Southwest?
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by citizenY(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Hhh.

You are fuuny bro.

So you are just watching us,while you are sipping your cold Zo6o scrolling through.

Smart guy.

yES BUT ANY INSOLENCE........... FIAMMMMMM

AND MY PVC DEY DO PUSH UPS.........THIS KUNU/ZOBO SIPPING, FURA DRINKING, SUYA ROASTING, ALMAJIRI/GORO CHEWING GUY WILL ENSURE THE MISERY OF MANY GUYS HERE....... FIAAAAAAM
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Who is the good you are talking about?

Obi or Tinubu?

And what atrocities?

Sitting at home,killing innocent couples or what?

Or are talking about bullying Northerners by lazy so called Area boys in Southwest?

I'm talking about your people that will leave far North to come invade lands in the South.

They don't just invade, they kill, steal, rape and destroy.

Infact it's so bad many say they are responsible for the recent Owo killing.

I'm not talking about IPOB after all those ones are killing themselves.

And no Area boy have the the gut to maltreat even a begger from the North. They could could kill and burn those area boys.

I also didn't mention names, I only mention good governance. There's this pattern of dominance in you guys.

I read one of your post in this thread and I quote: "how can less than half represent the whole...". This same statement and thinking is what you guys applied even in politics and you claim "fellow country men".

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Don't worry, we're in this mess together.

So one can't express his freedom to vote his favorite contestant?

You should just say "We too will be heard".

I am nor pretending.

Didn't you see how Northern governors fought their Northern brothers and back a Southerner?

Did Lawan,Buhari or Adamu call them betrayers? No.

Didn't you see how Northernern delegates supported another Southerner but when he lost,he called his brothers betrayers.

Who are tribalits?
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

So one can't express his freedom to vote his favorite contestant?

You should just say "We too will be heard".

I am nor pretending.

Didn't you see how Northern governors fought their Northern brothers and back a Southerner?

Did Lawan,Buhari or Adamu call them betrayers? No.

Didn't you see how Northernern delegates supported another Southerner but when he lost,he called his brothers betrayers.

Who are tribalits?

I bet they did that because of a Muslim brother.

An agile Southerner was available, if they have the interest of the country, religion aside and tribe aside, they won't go for that old man that could die before his the end of his tenure.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I bet they did that because of a Muslim brother.

An agile Southerner was available, if they have the interest of the country, religion aside and tribe aside, they won't go for that old man that could die before his the end of his tenure.

Let's speak with logic.

Is that person not younger than other party's flag bearer.

Am I right to say he might die before the end of his tenure?

And don't bet anything, they did it not because of any religion and we don't want that person so what are you saying?

How can that benefit Nigerian Muslims or Northern Muslims?

He is rejected here in the North, so what you think is not true.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by 00FFT00(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

In Allah ya yarda bazai sake damu na ba.

Amma fa abin yana ban mamaki.

Kai kaga yadda suke daukar mu kuwa?

Sai fa kace irin mu mutane kogon nan ne.

Alhalin mun fisu wayewa,hadin kai,al'adu da kuma ci gaba.

Wai mu suke kira 'yan kangin talauci Alhaji?

Bayan BUA da Dan Gote sun samar musu aiyuka.

Wai bamu san komai ba sai zafin addini.

Oga, shut up.

Who and who are you more civilized, united, cultural, and progressive than?. Must your values, however dear to you, cancel another's?.
And you gave us Dangote and BUA how?. Who is Dangote without us southerners?. Is it not true that Aliko rode on our southern resources in cahoots with his fellow thieves in Nigerian politics to enrich himself, or should I give you his expose?.

Look, go whine elsewhere. It is enough that your people cannot speak English, Nigeria's national language, after 60 years of independence and a quota system. But you must rule. Such an entitled bunch.

There's no quota system in Nairaland. Speak English or go set up Arewaland.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Let's speak with logic.

Is that person not younger than other party's flag bearer.

Am I right to say he might die before the end of his tenure?

And don't bet anything, they did it not because of any religion and we don't want that person so what are you saying?

How can that benefit Nigerian Muslims or Northern Muslims?

He is rejected here in the North, so what you think is not true.

What in out of this world will a dying tree interest the Northerners? Instead of one still capable to bear new fruits?

I ask you this, how do you think that particular candidate will better the life and securities of Northerners?
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by famouscargo4u: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
I felt sad how my fellow Northerners find it difficult to participate here,due to English nature of the forum.

Kar ku yadda ayi ta qarya da sunayen ku. Mu ba kaskantattu bane ko jahilai kamar yadda suke nunawa.

Go to culture. You can create thread there in Hausa. However, yes, You can.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ArewaNorth: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Akwai Yan uwa a forum din amma abinda ke faruwa shine, al'adar mu bata koya mana irin dabi'u da suke yi na zagi, kazafi, da cin mutunci ba.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

^^^ translated

undecided

You see this situation we are in? Lass lass e go reach everybody.

Let everyone just get his/her PVC let's test our strength at the pools.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Akwai Yan uwa a forum din amma abinda ke faruwa shine, al'adar mu bata koya mana irin dabi'u da suke yi na zagi, kazafi, da cin mutunci ba.

Masha Allah. Khalifa, summary kenan.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ThinkSmarter: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
00FFT00:

Oga, shut up.

Who and who are you more civilized, united, cultural and progressive than?. Must your values, however they are dear to you, cancel others?.
And you gave us Dangote and BUA how?. Who is Dangote without us southerners?. Is it not true that Aliko rode on our southern resources in cahoots with his fellow thieves in Nigerian politics to enrich himself, or should I give you his expose?.

Look, go whine elsewhere. It is enough that your people are unable to speak English, Nigeria's national language, after 60 years of independence and a quota system. But you must rule. Such an entitled bunch.

There's no quota system in Nairaland. Speak English or go set up Arewaland.

Nonsense!
Don't mind those tribalist.
They want to subtly impose hausa language as 2nd official language.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by orisa37: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
BOKOHARAM.COM
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

What in out of this world will a dying tree interest the Northerners? Instead of one still capable to bear new fruits?

I ask you this, how do you think that particular candidate will better the life and securities of Northerners?

The North has been in power for the last 7 years and still have less than a year to go.
We now zoned it to the south, how is it our fault that other aspirants couldn't defeat BAT? If that's what the south chose to present, so be it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Amma baka ganin shirun da ake shike kara karfafa gwiwan masu zagi,kazafi,cin mutunci da rainin?

Kasan wani abin da ke faruwa shine,in kana son zaman lafiya dole ka iya yaren da masu kin ta ke ji.

Ina iya bakin kokarina dan in kasance ban 6ata wa kowa rai ba amma hakan yaci tura.

Wasu dole sai sun nemi fada da mutum domin domin basu son gaskiya.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

The North has been in power for the last 7 years and still have less than a year to go.
We now zoned it to the south, how is it our fault that other aspirants couldn't defeat BAT? If that's what the south chose to present, so be it.

Well spoken.

And he forgot the Governor and other aspirants from the South that stepped down for that person.

But he still find his way to blame us.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by orisa37: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
They're after NAIRALAND. To liquidate it for just N20m.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Masha Allah. Khalifa, summary kenan.

Naji dadin maganar tasa ai sosai,kuma na gamsu.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

My brother Ahmed has given you the best answer.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ThinkSmarter: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

So what do you want to say?

Is pidgin much Nigerian than Hausa?

Are Ghanaians much Nigerian than Northerners?

Since you said Ghanaians,it means it is beyond Naira from which the forum has gotten its name but also Cedi.

Hence I said,the Hausa too should be included since Its a Nigerian language spoken by the majority.

Pidgin is not our lingua franca nor Nigerian.

Ghanaians are welcome, so Northerners should be welcome.
Are you also suggesting that Hausa language should be adopted in Plenaries in both the red and green chambers and in Federal Executive Council Meetings?
Are common entrance exams, FSLC exams, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB written in Hausa language?
Stop using vernacular to teach English language.
The Northern commoners are shortchanging themselves by embracing Hausa language more than English language.
Change that mentality.
Compete with the children of the elites
Aim for excellence.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by QuotaSystem: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Says who? We dey gidigba for ground.
We don't engage in unnecessary arguments with persons who we feel do not worth the stress.
We don't have time to defend arewa to people who chose to have hatred for the region. If they want to know or learn anything about North, let them call their people living here. Shikenan.

Dan uwa, kar kasa magana nan ya dame ke.

Gaskiya kawai ya bamu kunya da wannan thread din.

Insinuating that bamu jin turanchi as the reason for ignoring the irrelevant, inconsequential noisemakers and their click-baits.

Nonsense.
Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by QuotaSystem: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Na gode mutumina.

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? by ArewaNorth: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Amma baka ganin shirun da ake shike kara karfafa gwiwan masu zagi,kazafi,cin mutunci da rainin?

Kasan wani abin da ke faruwa shine,in kana son zaman lafiya dole ka iya yaren da masu kin ta ke ji.

Ina iya bakin kokarina dan in kasance ban 6ata wa kowa rai ba amma hakan yaci tura.

Wasu dole sai sun nemi fada da mutum domin domin basu son gaskiya.

A baya nayi wani account da yanzu nayi deleting dinsa. Nayi fama da mutanen wannan sosai amma sai nagane idan ka biyesu kawai zasu maida ka, kazama irinsu. Dole sai dai muke kokarin maida martani ta hikima amma gaskiya mutanene marasa fahimta kuma duk abinda akace musu game da arewa kawai haka ne sbd kiyayya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB and unknown gunmen brutally killed PHOTOS / Obi's Campaign Rocket Woeful Launch In Nasarawa / Heavy Protest In Portharcourt Over Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.