Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? (44328 Views)

My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
So... Do you think they are attractive? In many societies women with prominent collarbones are considered more feminine...

What's your opinion?

15 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Imagine yourself without a collarbone...Get it? cheesy grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Imagine yourself without a collarbone...Get it? cheesy grin
Yeah... It's just... Some women don't have collarbones that show... Others do...

I wonder if it's a beauty mark in Nigeria too

11 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by iamfactor(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you chop well that collarbone go vanish.

330 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yeah... It's just... Some women don't have collarbones that show... Others do...

I wonder if it's a beauty mark in Nigeria too
You the poster ain't even telling us if you find it attractive.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Miskasham: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamfactor:
mostly drugs and a good rest

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You the poster ain't even telling us if you find it attractive.. grin
Lol... I do like it... Curved and delicate and graceful...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamfactor:
No need to bodyshame anyone... Act your age for christsake... undecided

Nigerians online behave like kids... This question was asked on quora and the op got mature responses... undecided

Do you find it attractive or not...

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Beauty transcends one feature. With or without, lets see the total package first, then we decide

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by blinking001(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mynd44:
Beauty transcends one feature. With or without, lets see the total package first, then we decide
Gbamsolutely

8 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Sweetvie: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamfactor:
That's true

10 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mynd44:
I agree... But certain features would definitely turn a man on...

Long legs...

Thigh gap...

Large boobs... Etc

I want to know if some men see a prominent collarbone and are immediately attracted...

Could you take this thread to the frontpage? smiley

7 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
I agree... But certain features would definitely turn a man on...

Long legs...

Thigh gap...0

Large boobs... Etc

I want to know if some men see a prominent collarbone and are immediately attracted...

Could you take this thread to the frontpage? smiley
You can have big boobs and still be ugly. Not ugly inside oooo.

You have have small boons and still be ugly.

Beauty is a whole lot of things not one or two

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mynd44:

You can have big boobs and still be ugly. Not ugly inside oooo.

You have have small boons and still be ugly.

Beauty is a whole lot of things not one or two
I see...

I think you don't have preferances? Like... No must haves... Or features you go crazy over...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
No comment? undecided

If it's about my vagina... 5 pages...

Stupid men...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Jeon(f): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
yeap.
I find it attractive both in Men .
Plus the elegant neck.
I play with mine anytime.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Cousin9999: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
What?
Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by MediMedi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
iamfactor:
No be food dey comot that thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Dreadlock69(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have those collar bone, hate it when they press me there.

And also the Adams apple like that of Ronaldo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by siofra(f): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nope!

It reminds me of hunger and suffering.

29 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by SultanOfAbia: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Its a called Lekpaweynodeychopnosis

An early sign of Malnutrition & Kwashokor

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Midas01: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yeah...
Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by havenz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Imagine me on Prominent Collarbones Attractive, i don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Willis2(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just read comment
Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Bawsse(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
T
Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by bankyblue(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg the collarbone na forth force? Who be the presidential candidate?

Lubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by Christane: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
yes I do find it attractive especially if d lady gat big boobs ..

15 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by visijo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
You no go sleep now ooo
Until they tell you we are forcing Things .��

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anything apart from fine face, boobs, and ass should gettat.

T O DARLING

6 Likes

Re: Do You Find Prominent Collarbones Attractive? by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
So... Do you think they are attractive? In many societies women with prominent collarbones are considered more feminine...

What's your opinion?
Which people considers prominent collar bone more feminine, abi you go just wake up they throw opinions up and dan.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.