Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria (46655 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Rebuke: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.

Added Again
Imagine some people telling me Oyedepo has been the person most active in attacking Buhari. Please, where, when and how? When Mbaka was for Buhari and against GEJ, Mbaka was brave and direct in his statements. When the same Mbaka turned against Buhari, Mbaka was brave and direct in talking to Buhari. Oyedepo has not tried it even now. Oyedepo has not spoken like Bishop Kokah and many other religious leaders do.

People that were brave and honest mentioned Buhari or at least used "This regime" when they criticized this regime and when they warned people against voting for Buhari again. Oyedepo did not do such at all. Instead of being direct, he was ambiguous so nobody could attack him or prove he was talking about Buhari's regime. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari. People specifically called Buhari's name and said the bad things he does. Oyedepo was using a pronoun that no particular person could claim even in a law court. Is that how he sounds when talking about how God will deal with those who do not pay tithes? Does he sound ambiguous when talking about tithes? For example, if I say "An old man whose hand is shaking wants to rule Nigeria", many will assume I am referring to a popular presidential candidate. But a sincere person will not say I am bold or brave in the statement. People will know I am avoiding being direct in the statement. And nobody can use it to prove me guilty in a court. Oyedepo knows it and that is why he chose his words carefully and was not direct until now. For tithes, he would say "If you are a child of God and you not pay tithes....". But he never mentioned the name Buhari during the time you claim he was bravely attacking Buhari. Those who bravely attacked Buhari called his name many times and were direct in their statements.

I so much love the challenge I threw out this night. Those attacking me could not prove me wrong. They just uploaded videos I have already seen many times. I have watched the videos again this night to be sure I did not forget how Oyedepo sounded in those videos. None of the videos proves me wrong. In all the videos, the only part Oyedepo boldly directed his statement to this regime is where he said "Those in power "NOW" are against the Church". I already acknowledged that one in my first paragraph. Where he spoke about RUGA, he used the term "No government has the power to take people's land". In this case, even Buhari cannot prove Oyedepo was referring to this regime. He was not even bold enough to use the word "RUGA". Many people boldly mentioned Buhari and RUGA during the period. Oyedepo spoke in parable. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari? Where He spoke about a president, he said "that is my word to Mr. president". Nobody can use the statement to prove Buhari is the particular president he referred to. Any sincere person who understands English knows there is a big difference between "This" and "A" in a sentence. Oyedepo is well-educated. He knows the consequence of ambiguous statements and that is why he sounded ambiguous in those videos. He himself cannot deny it because he knows many educated people will publicly disgrace him. But this time around, he was direct and bold to use the term "This regime..." because the regime has already achieved its aim. Below are his words in the videos and the links to the videos.

"No government has the right to take people's land." No particular government or regime implied here

"Nigeria shall not see war."

"Whoever does not want Nigeria to rest will not rest." This can refer to anybody

"If you cannot do well, resign. That is my word to Mr. President. Even our Islamic friend are calling for him to resign." Abeg, which president? Even in a court of law, you cannot prove Buhari is the president implied here. There are many presidents in many countries and organizations in which there are huge crisis.

"You and your generation will nevr become refugees"

"A leader will sit down and be looking like mumu." Which leader? Even GEJ was directly called mumu. So, which leader is referred to here?

"I have not benefited a dime from any regime of this country."

"I knew we were going to face this situation." How is this a bold or brave statement against Buhari?

"It will take a dormie not to know the people in power now are against the Church" I already acknowledged that this is the only one that directly and boldly refers to Buhari's regime.

"Is it true they found 20 million voters cards? For who?" Not directed to a particular person.

"To vote for an evil man makes you an evil man." Which candidate or party is the evil? Even PDP was called evil by some people. So, which one is Oyedepo talking about?

"I will never belong to any political party."

"There will be dramatic changes in this election."

"Every scheme to run Nigeria down, the people involved will go down and never to rise."

"Do not vote opinion, vote your conscience."

"Do not vote anxiety, vote integrity."

"Do not vote fear, vote fair."

"I cannot afford to vote for wickedness"

"It is better to vote for a lesser evil where are two evils."

"Collecting 5000 for vote is wrong."

"Do not vote wickedness" Which candidate is the wicked one? Lovers of Buhari will answer Atiku and GEJ. Lovers of GEJ and ATIKU will answer Buhari. So, how is Oyedepo brave and direct in attacking Buhari here?

"Do not vote for the dead." Who is the dead? If you say Buhari, then you should be ashamed of yourself for hating Nnamdi Kanu. And the same Oyedepo has never taken side with Nnamdi Kanu.

"Do not vote enemies of the cross, vote for friends of righteousness."

"Do not vote war, vote peace."

"First time there was an attempt to rule the Church by a government. Otherwise they will start to determine which message you will preach."

"Many attempts on the church for the last four years. Are we not there when they were writing Arabic for police employment?" The same Church which I have already acknowledged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjcK60GBc5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TSohLTUVq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uZonWIQuE

How can this regime or Buhari claim any of these statements directly refers to him or to this regime? Only the one about Church directly refers to this regime. Does any of these condemn the leadership of Buhari in general the way Oyedepo did in this recent statement where he said "This regime..."? If I am lying against Oyedepo, highlight any of my fact and prove it is a lie. If my understanding of his English is wrong, tell me the rule of concord that proves me wrong. If you cannot do it, you are just a noisemaker hating the truth.

Something must be wrong with yhur brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by kernniejay(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.

What you dont know is more than what you know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by kernniejay(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.

What you don't know is more than what you know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by babzo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

If you cannot do it, you are just a noisemaker hating the truth.

You seem to be confused sir or maybe you were underaged in 2015 and 2019.

It's very important in life not to expose one's ignorance unnecessarily.

There is a reason we have 2 ears and 1 mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Wwwq: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
True
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by ComeToJesus: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they0 would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Added
People are quoting me saying he has been condemning Bubu since 2015. Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when a pastor became a victim of the kidnapping in the North. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches. Give me an evidence so I will be convinced my first paragraph is wrong. Post at least links to the evidence here. Do not tell me to use Google oh. And, the evidence should not be his reactions to kidnapping of a pastor and taxing of Churches. I already know those ones. If I get the evidence, I will add an apology as a third paragraph. But if no evidence is provided, those who insult me should keep ranting.

Added Again
Imagine some people telling me Oyedepo has been the person most active in attacking Buhari. Please, where, when and how? When Mbaka was for Buhari and against GEJ, Mbaka was brave and direct in his statements. When the same Mbaka turned against Buhari, Mbaka was brave and direct in talking to Buhari. Oyedepo has not tried it even now. Oyedepo has not spoken like Bishop Kokah and many other religious leaders do.

People that were brave and honest mentioned Buhari or at least used "This regime" when they criticized this regime and when they warned people against voting for Buhari again. Oyedepo did not do such at all. Instead of being direct, he was ambiguous so nobody could attack him or prove he was talking about Buhari's regime. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari. People specifically called Buhari's name and said the bad things he does. Oyedepo was using a pronoun that no particular person could claim even in a law court. Is that how he sounds when talking about how God will deal with those who do not pay tithes? Does he sound ambiguous when talking about tithes? For example, if I say "An old man whose hand is shaking wants to rule Nigeria", many will assume I am referring to a popular presidential candidate. But a sincere person will not say I am bold or brave in the statement. People will know I am avoiding being direct in the statement. And nobody can use it to prove me guilty in a court. Oyedepo knows it and that is why he chose his words carefully and was not direct until now. For tithes, he would say "If you are a child of God and you not pay tithes....". But he never mentioned the name Buhari during the time you claim he was bravely attacking Buhari. Those who bravely attacked Buhari called his name many times and were direct in their statements.

I so much love the challenge I threw out this night. Those attacking me could not prove me wrong. They just uploaded videos I have already seen many times. I have watched the videos again this night to be sure I did not forget how Oyedepo sounded in those videos. None of the videos proves me wrong. In all the videos, the only part Oyedepo boldly directed his statement to this regime is where he said "Those in power "NOW" are against the Church". I already acknowledged that one in my first paragraph. Where he spoke about RUGA, he used the term "No government has the power to take people's land". In this case, even Buhari cannot prove Oyedepo was referring to this regime. He was not even bold enough to use the word "RUGA". Many people boldly mentioned Buhari and RUGA during the period. Oyedepo spoke in parable. So, where is his brave fight against Buhari? Where He spoke about a president, he said "that is my word to Mr. president". Nobody can use the statement to prove Buhari is the particular president he referred to. Any sincere person who understands English knows there is a big difference between "This" and "A" in a sentence. Oyedepo is well-educated. He knows the consequence of ambiguous statements and that is why he sounded ambiguous in those videos. He himself cannot deny it because he knows many educated people will publicly disgrace him. But this time around, he was direct and bold to use the term "This regime..." because the regime has already achieved its aim. Below are his words in the videos and the links to the videos.

"No government has the right to take people's land." No particular government or regime implied here

"Whoever does not want Nigeria to rest will not rest." This can refer to anybody

"[b]
The moment I noticed that the Op's name is ImmortalClown, I knew that it's gonna be illogical and silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Thebigheart: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

Added

Added Again

"If you cannot do well, resign. That is my word to Mr. President. Even our Islamic friend are calling for him to resign." Abeg, which president? Even in a court of law, you cannot prove Buhari is the president implied here. There are many presidents in many countries and organizations in which there are huge crisis.

"You and your generation will nevr become refugees"

"A leader will sit down and be looking like mumu." Which leader? Even GEJ was directly called mumu. So, which leader is referred to here?

"I have not benefited a dime from any regime of this country."

"I knew we were going to face this situation." How is this a bold or brave statement against Buhari?

"It will take a dormie not to know the people in power now are against the Church" I already acknowledged that this is the only one that directly and boldly refers to Buhari's regime.

"Is it true they found 20 million voters cards? For who?" Not directed to a particular person.

"To vote for an evil man makes you an evil man." Which candidate or party is the evil? Even PDP was called evil by some people. So, which one is Oyedepo talking about?

"I will never belong to any political party."

"There will be dramatic changes in this election."

"Every scheme to run Nigeria down, the people involved will go down and never to rise."

"Do not vote opinion, vote your conscience."

"Do not vote anxiety, vote integrity."

"Do not vote fear, vote fair."

"I cannot afford to vote for wickedness"

"It is better to vote for a lesser evil where are two evils."

"Collecting 5000 for vote is wrong."

"Do not vote wickedness" Which candidate is the wicked one? Lovers of Buhari will answer Atiku and GEJ. Lovers of GEJ and ATIKU will answer Buhari. So, how is Oyedepo brave and direct in attacking Buhari here?

"Do not vote for the dead." Who is the dead? If you say Buhari, then you should be ashamed of yourself for hating Nnamdi Kanu. And the same Oyedepo has never taken side with Nnamdi Kanu.

"Do not vote enemies of the cross, vote for friends of righteousness."

"Do not vote war, vote peace."

"First time there was an attempt to rule the Church by a government. Otherwise they will start to determine which message you will preach."

"Many attempts on the church for the last four years. Are we not there when they were writing Arabic for police employment?" The same Church which I have already acknowledged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjcK60GBc5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TSohLTUVq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uZonWIQuE

How can this regime or Buhari claim any of these statements directly refers to him or to this regime? Only the one about Church directly refers to this regime. Does any of these condemn the leadership of Buhari in general the way Oyedepo did in this recent statement where he said "This regime..."? If I am lying against Oyedepo, highlight any of my fact and prove it is a lie. If my understanding of his English is wrong, tell me the rule of concord that proves me wrong. If you cannot do it, you are just a noisemaker hating the truth.

Are new in Nigeria? The Bishop has been the lone voice speaking out about evil committed by this Government.

I can remember, in 2015 he practically warn us before the election. We didn't listen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
@immortalcrown

Leave someone else father alone,
Give mic to yours and let him become an activist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
What I said is not in any way a hate for him. What I said is a hate to what he said, based my knowledge.

Most people quoting you didn't realize they were arguing with immortalCLOWN.

See as someone kept arguing blindly even after different people corrected him.

I can remember this same you in my Monalisa song thread arguing lamely, arguing out of context and kept repeating same lame thing all over the thread.

It's either you're not intelligent or you're slow to understand or you just like arguing blindly.
Whichever the case, one obvious thing is your argument is always anticlockwise of common sense. Perfect example of gibberish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Most people quoting you didn't realize they were arguing with immortalCLOWN.

See as someone kept arguing blindly even after different people corrected him.

I can remember this same you in my Monalisa song thread arguing lamely, arguing out of context and kept repeating same lame thing all over the thread.

It's either you're not intelligent or you're slow to understand or you just like arguing blindly.
Whichever the case, one obvious thing is your argument is always anticlockwise of common sense. Perfect example of gibberish.
I wonder what you see as a correction to me. My argument is the pastor was never brave and direct in his criticism of Buhari. Those who claim he has been brave in attacking Buhari are liars. I explained that he sounded ambiguous in all his speeches. I quoted the speeches to prove it. Are those sentences of his not ambiguous? Maybe you too do not know what it means for a sentence to be ambiguous. Maybe you also do not know the implication of ambiguity in a speech. Even Oyedepo himself cannot deny what I said. If you want to correct me, start by proving that those sentences of his, which I quoted, are not ambiguous. If you want to correct me, start by explaining how any of those sentences can be proven to be for Buhari. I am not Mr. Perfect. When my action is proven to be wrong, I take correction and apologize. But when people are just insulting me rather proving me wrong, I ignore them. That is why I stopped responding to those quoting me. I responded to you now because you claim many people have corrected me. Please, has anybody proven that those statements are not ambiguous? When an educated adult repeatedly sounds ambiguous on different occasions, it is not a mistake and it is not a sign of bravery.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
AudioMonkey:
No, he's one sure person who doesn't like this present administration, Buhari himself knows this.
His recent video on Owo church attack also shows this. He has always been attacking this present government. Except you're not been sincere.
This argument is simple. He was ambiguous until now that the regime is coming to an end. This is why I describe his recent bravery as medicine after death. Deny the ambiguity of his previous speeches if you think I am wrong.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Alright. Even though, blind arguers like you will always look for incoherent grounds to support your blind arguments, but I'll give you what you requested.

Year 2015, even before Buhari got elected, the bishop was criticized for supporting Jonathan government and the alleged "opening the gate of hell" if people voted Buhari then. Even though such statement isn't verified, one thing everyone knew then was that he was supportive of Jonathan and against a Buhari regime. And he's been speaking against this murderous Fulani regime since then. That's why he kept saying how he warned people not to vote Buhari.
This same man in last 2018/2019 election was also criticized for supporting and snapping pictures with Atiku and standing against Buhari second term.

Below are some old screenshots of speaking against this present government.

You can even see Nairalanders calling the bishop an ipob yoot, while first comment condemned him for being outspoken.
Before you claim I am blind, why not quote his exact sentences and show whether they are ambiguous or not? Stop posting news headlines. Post the videos in which he spoke. Then, quote his exact speeches. I already did the same to justify my own point. I quoted his exact sentences and also attached video links for confirmation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Alright immortalCLOWN.

Check the circled part. That is his exact statement as you can see in the screenshot.
I pity who paid your school fees.

"Your government is a failure. God is angry with you." This statement is 100% ambiguous because anybody can be the "you" in the statement. The part that says "Oyedepo to Buhari" is coined by the blogger or reporter.

Did Oyedepo mention Buhari in the speech? If yes, post the video now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
"Your government is a failure. God is angry with you." This statement is 100% ambiguous because anybody can be the "you" in the statement. The part that says "Oyedepo to Buhari" is coined by the blogger or reporter.

Alright, you're very right.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by RepoMan007: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
I wonder what you see as a correction to me. My argument is the pastor was never brave and direct in his criticism of Buhari. Those who claim he has been brave in attacking Buhari are liars. I explained that he sounded ambiguous in all his speeches. I quoted the speeches to prove it. Are those sentences of his not ambiguous? Maybe you too do not know what it means for a sentence to be ambiguous. Maybe you also do not know the implication of ambiguity in a speech. Even Oyedepo himself cannot deny what I said. If you want to correct me, start by proving that those sentences of his, which I quoted, are not ambiguous. If you want to correct me, start by explaining how any of those sentences can be proven to be for Buhari. I am not Mr. Perfect. When my action is proven to be wrong, I take correction and apologize. But when people are just insulting me rather proving me wrong, I ignore them. That is why I stopped responding to those quoting me. I responded to you now because you claim many people have corrected me. Please, has anybody proven that those statements are not ambiguous? When an educated adult repeatedly sounds ambiguous on different occasions, it is not a mistake and it is not a sign of bravery.
Oyedepo has always been vocal about the failures of this government. Choosing to separate Buhari from the government he heads in your head doesn't change anything about your futile damage control effort. Deactivate your moniker in shame as I predicted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by RepoMan007: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Alright, you're very right.
The mumu is still holding onto some malicious interpretation of Bishop Oyedepo's comments. Buhari is the head of the government and any criticism of 'this government' is not a silence for Buhari's incompetence. If there is any single individual the criticism of this govt can be attributed to, it is Buhari but that coconut headed fella is irredeemable.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by RepoMan007: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

If I say OAU as a school has regressed in the last four years, according to your stupid logic, I am only criticing the gatemen and not the VC who heads the school. Cla for yourself.
It is stupid pride borne interpretation like yours that killed Deborah Samuel in Sokoto. According to your colleagues in sokoto when their terror manual said a blasphemer shall die they saw no reason to believe God must be talking about spirit or soul kind of death. Ride on.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
RepoMan007:

The mumu is still holding onto some malicious interpretation of Bishop Oyedepo's comments. Buhari is the head of the government and any criticism of 'this government' is not a silence for Buhari's incompetence. If there is any single individual the criticism of this govt can be attributed to, it is Buhari but that coconut headed fella is irredeemable.

Don't mind the dunce.
I knew him way back on one thread I created where he displayed same folly.
I was surprised seeing him dragging with different people here displaying same folly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2022
RepoMan007:

If I say OAU as a school has regressed in the last four years, according to your stupid logic, I am only criticing the gatemen and not the VC who heads the school. Cla for yourself.
It is stupid pride borne interpretation like yours that killed Deborah Samuel in Sokoto. According to your colleagues in sokoto when their terror manual said a blasphemer shall die they saw no reason to believe God must be talking about spirit or soul kind of death. Ride on.
No particular unit or individual in OAU will take your comment personal. The comment refers to everybody in OAU. The comment does not refer to a particular person in OAU. It will be different when you say "The current VC of OAU has taken the school backward.". Saying Nigeria has been taken backward in the last four years is not a direct attack on Buhari. The statement refers to everybody and to no particular person. Besides, Oyedepo did not even sound this way. The only time he was a bit specific was when he said, "Those in power now are against the Church". The "Thoese" and the "NOW" in the sentence make the sentence specific about the current regime and about all the people serving in this regime. It is not even specific to Buhari. Governors, senators, ministers and etc are among those in power now. I quoted his statements. Your logic is not the only thing stupid here, you yourself are stupid. If not that you are stupid, you will know when a speaker is direct and specific.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by donborg(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
THIS IS THE MOST CORRUPT REGIME IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcKGoK3PPo

THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION. HOW CAN YOU FIGHT CORRUPTION WHEN YOU ARE IN CORRUPTION?

THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL STOLE 80 BILLION NAIRA, THAT IS MORE THAN THEY NEED TO KEEP ALL THE UNIVERSITIES RUNNING.

THEY DON'T CARE SINCE THEIR CHILDREN ARE NOT THERE.

- Bishop David Oyedepo

Source: Church Gist
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/pfbid02ccZYiyP9qVeu4EaPgvBQWygyGVVzjnWiVxhiezWwu3jXRZnJprS8jAXqpnCXW2p7l/

I don't which other way to say it to be palatable but it must be said. BUHARI IS nothing but A THIEF!

All OPEC countries, including poverty stricken Venezuela, whose citizens were scavenging for food in refuse dumps as at last year, and stood in long lines to get their medicine, are now enjoying relative prosperity. Saudi Arabian economy is enjoying a 10. year high economic boom, All because of the Ukrainian war , EXCEPT NIGERIA. where prices of everything is rising everyday and people are suffering hunger.

IF Buhari is not looting Nigeria dry at the moment I don't know what else he is doing. That man is a common thief and I will never apologize for calling him that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.