Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria (46743 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by dafeoroyo: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.

Werey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Medicine after death. You are talking now because the regime has almost ended. Even during 2019 election, you did not sound this way. Were you sleeping or was the regime good then? You are talking now because you know your statement will not work against them. You should have said it when it mattered, when they would have come after you, when your followers would have gained correction from the statement. Keep deceiving yourself.
Bishop David Oyedepo have never hidden his disdain for Buhari's regime so talk wetin you know.
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Nigerian youths

helinues come here now!

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Westernequinox: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
He has been the most outspoken of this government, even before election
immortalcrown:

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Femi8586(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

A typical average southern Nigerian. Always attacking those striving to set them free from bondage while their Fulani masters laugh at them in amusement. They love their chains.
Smh

A man who has been preaching and warning against this evil government since 2014 and how not to repeat the same mistake again in 2023 is who this one is fighting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Timmi: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Obviously you are blind, deaf and dumb not to have known where the Bishop stands all these years since 1999.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Hezmatosky: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
By the way, where were you in 2014 when $10m was found in a private jet in south Africa belonging to your colleague Orisejiafor? What can we call that sir?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Segzy19: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Guy, keep quiet... You know very little yet you talk like Mr know all...
immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Hello Mr do yourself a favour and just shut up pls.

Oyedepo has be talking and daring this satanic govt ever since infact I so respect the man for standing for the truth with no fear so pls free yourself here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by damosky12(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
How did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh.

You are just persistently demonstrating your tomfoolery. .

Two users already corrected you above, but you're hellbent on being silly. The least you can do is research, before talking in the nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by bluefilm: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
That accountant general really dented buhari's anti corruption fight.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
You have not said anything to prove I am not better than you.

SHUT UP AND FVCK OFF!!! WE NEED MORE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, NOT CHRONIC IGNORAMUSES.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by urbobo20(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
My friend stop saying what u know nothing about . This bishop and kuka has been the only man putting this demonic party to there size since 2015

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Cajal(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

Don't talk nonsense. If you are not up to date, ask and research!

This man was the only man who boldly fought Buhari since 2014. Maybe you hate him, but please research before talking on a public forum!
Yes because of boo heavy tax on private jets
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Enskynelson(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are a sleeper! This man has been highly vocal against this government. You just woke up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not hate him oh! Please, how did he fight Buhari? On which date did it happen. The only time I know he spoke was when his pastor became a victim of the kidnapping. Another time was when the government made a move to tax Churches. When did he fight Buhari concerning bad leadership in general? Please, inform me, give me links to his fight against Buhari. Do not tell me to go to Google oh. You might be saying the truth. So, give me evidence, apart from his reactions to kidnapping and taxing of Churches.

Oga since it is only one you know, why did you assume that was the only time it happened. Don't you know how to use your phone or Google before coming out to rant. You dont hate him. Yet can assume things of him u are not sure of.This is the same person that openly asked buhari to resign long before 2022. Next time make use of ur brain to avoid insults.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Richy4(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some people can't help themselves... the way they reason on public spaces.. haewww!!!... No wonder God created middle fingers.. embarassed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by vibrant: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Kindly be informed. He kicked against this regime from inception. 2019 again,he was all out saying people should not vote for this government. I belong to the progressives but truth be told, Bishop has always been against this government.
If you take out time to Google this fact am sure you will find it all over the net, instead of wasting time arguing blindly. Receive Sense bro!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Softmirror: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

This man was the only man who boldly fought Buhari since 2014. Maybe you hate him, but please research before talking on a public forum!

grin

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by springlex: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
@immortalcrown....I wish I can just type what is on my mind.hisss
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Westernequinox: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Not necessarily you spurt out your substance,a man can't give what he lacks,so folly lies deep in you, wisdom is an experiencial factor but since it seems like life has made it an intentional scarce commodity for you. But hope is not yet lost, you can ask God the giver of wisdom
Do not correct a mocker, Lest he be wise in his own eyes
Aonkuuse:
Lol grin grin because this govt did not enter your church with Ghana must Go
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Jimmy231: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Are you serious?
GreyLaw:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

Shut up your mouth and go and watch his videos from 2014 cross over night to even 2019. He's a leading voice that have spoken truth to power.

Don't talk till you get all the facts.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Handsum64: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Criminal
Nobody in the villa to launder money for again.
Those your private jets will soon be on auction
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Damntruth(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Keep kidding. It is free.
you are deficient of so much

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Sukkyy2010: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
It seems you do not have a proof for your claim.
You're the one to seek prove to validate your curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by onatisi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
we said it in 2015 that this will be the most corrupt govt in the history of Nigeria , no-one took us serious then

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
VERDA:

Don't be an ignorant human being, he was actually one of the only clerics that criticised this government so much, he was even against the government from the begining and came under so much fire from ignorant people like you. Go back and do your research before talking nonsense.

Can’t you see the mumu is still arguing with everyone correcting him.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by gasparpisciotta: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
That accountant general shroud have been shot with a cannon after we have recovered our looted money from the goat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Danniedpastor(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Lol grin grin because this govt did not enter your church with Ghana must Go

How many Ghana must go can they give to Bishop Oyedepo to shut Hus mouth. You think he's Mbaka?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Immanuelsnr: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Seems you like arguing blindly. If you can’t go verify It yourself. Then it’s fine. I don’t have the time to pasting links here.
Don't mind him......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
/
Why is he talking?

Don't you see the morons who have been home on strike for more than 3 months still campaigning for senile, old hags to take over from Buhari. I don't see any benefits the North or Katsina in particular got from Buhari's Presidency. It has been tears and mourning.

When Nigeria is due for reset, we shall know. Why trying to save those who don't want to be saved?

/

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria by Westernequinox: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
A status you might never amount to
Softmirror:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Sexual Desire A Sin? / Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.