Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? (1199 Views)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by nickyj19: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
I love sex so much, yaly’ know. As a matter of fact, I can choose sex over food.

But I just rejected it from a lady in my city today. Her yanah is too big and heavy for me to carry. I don’t want to die before my time. I told her that I’m not in the mood for sex at the moment, but she got upset. She was like, “Why did you allow me to UnCloth before telling me?”. The truth is, I really want to knack her but the waist is too big and heavy. I don’t want to die young or fall my hand. My d!ck can handle her but my strength cannot. So I had to say no. Right now I feel bad for her though. I felt I shouldn’t have turned her down the way I did. So guys, I’d like to know… What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman?
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Headache

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
A simp wannabe redpiller is born.. grin
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by nifemi25(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Been a while I heard men rejected sex offer from a lady....@op I can assure you of something that you aren't a man enough or got tiny dick...you are there complaining of bigger yansh while the same big yansh was done simply to attract the attention of men.
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by adefitim(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Am I mad?
Why would I reject sex from a lady?
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by CleanInAll: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tell her it's a sin before God. You all should stay away from fornication.
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by BabaIbo: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
nifemi25:
Been a while I heard men rejected sex offer from a lady....@op I can assure you of something that you aren't a man enough or got tiny dick...you are there complaining of bigger yansh while the same big yansh was done simply to attract the attention of men.

Are you OK?

Seun, you need to include IQ and EQ tests as requirement to register or comment on your forum.

Back to the post, OP just tell her you're fasting, that you will respond when you're done fasting, if she get sense, she will use her tongue to count her teeth.

Personally, from my experiences of declining by being blunt and by being wise(not straightforward), I will advice you to be wise in your declination of others sexual moves towards you, don't decline straightforward.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by Exkandayee(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op abeg make I ask you,na the big ass you deh bang or the pucsyy, which one b you not fit satisfy her, make I tell you,na all this fat girl's deh cum fast because their cuntus deh always tight COS of fat
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by paulolee(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
tell her say u de on ur period....see question
Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by Rickmann: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
nickyj19:
I love sex so much, yaly’ know. As a matter of
fact, I can choose sex over food.

But I just rejected it from a lady in my city today. Her
yanah is too big and heavy for me to carry. I don’t want to
die before my time.
I told her that I’m not in the mood for sex at the moment,
but she got upset. She was like, “Why did you allow me to
UnCloth before telling me?”.
The truth is, I really want to knack her but the waist is too
big and heavy. I don’t want to die young or fall my hand.
My d!ck can handle her but my strength cannot. So I had
to say no.
Right now I feel bad for her though. I felt I shouldn’t have
turned her down the way I did.
So guys, I’d like to know…
What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From
A Woman?

Just simply say you have Malaria.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Polite Way To Reject $ex From A Woman? by Demigod22: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2022
I normally tell the girls that I am not around or that I am sick. I don't joke with my health.

(1) (Reply)

The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. / Music Industry Is More Spiritual Than You Think / Where Can I Get Affordable Gift For Valentine,that Is Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.