Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? (416 Views)

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? by skimena: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
In Europe,America and some foreign countries witches and wizards are not ashamed to tell people who they are or what they belong to. But in Africa especially in Nigeria you will hardly see someone that will confidently say he or she is a witch or a wizard. Why are they so ashamed or afraid to tell people who they are or what they belong to? What is the role or functions of a witch or a wizard? Have u seen any or are u one?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? by care4you: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hollywood don enter your brain

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? by peterincredible: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
care4you:
Hollywood don enter your brain
nope I have seen slot if people who are witches and also people practicing wiccan and I can say I blam the Christian for painting it black because they don't understand them or scared of the unknown
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
skimena:
In Europe,America and some foreign countries witches and wizards are not ashamed to tell people who they are or what they belong to. But in Africa especially in Nigeria you will hardly see someone that will confidently say he or she is a witch or a wizard. Why are they so ashamed or afraid to tell people who they are or what they belong to? What is the role or functions of a witch or a wizard? Have u seen any or are u one?
What has shame to do with anything? They are witchhunted in your Nigeria, that the major reason why they do not broadcast or hand out calling cards. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Jun 14, 2022
What is the role or functions of a witch or a wizard?
Nothing else but starring in scary bedtime stories.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Witch Or A Wizard ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Jun 14, 2022
skimena:

What is the role or functions of a witch or a wizard? Have u seen any or are u one?
It's just a CULT!
Most people don't know the role or functions of the CULT and surprisingly many do misconstrue such with groups of obedient people who submit willingly to tenets they love.
A CULT simply protect the interest of members in the society and they help members to aveng anytime one is mistreated.
That's all! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me / .. / Christians Are Allowed To "Sin" But Not To Make Money With "Sin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.