Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me (418 Views)

How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Suicide (Don't Fall Out With God) / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by Wittydreh: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
I'm really depress, always sad. I graduated in 2019,since then I haven't find any job, suffering every day and loneliness.majority of my friends have travelled and none in the neighbourhood to talk to,it's only on WhatsApp. Have tried to learn skill like graphics design and printing, but the money is requested is 40k. Have been keeping to myself lately and my mom doesn't care. I feel like to leave home to another state, but no one to assist. Please help
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wittydreh:
I'm really depress, always sad. I graduated in 2019,since then I haven't find any job, suffering every day and loneliness.majority of my friends have travelled and none in the neighbourhood to talk to,it's only on WhatsApp. Have tried to learn skill like graphics design and printing, but the money is requested is 40k. Have been keeping to myself lately and my mom doesn't care. I feel like to leave home to another state, but no one to assist. Please help
Look for ways to make money rather than sit and wallow in self-pity. Since you live at home, you can maybe plant a garden to help generate some of the food that you and your family eat. If you do this well, you could help your family save that 40K that you are looking for before this time next year, and maybe even more in the process. In the process, you will not only learn a new skill but possibly see new doors open to you as well.

https://www.nairaland.com/7086184/yam-farm-cement-bags-pictures#112091547
https://www.nairaland.com/7104824/video-how-cut-yam-mini-set#112413799
https://www.nairaland.com/7216135/practical-step-by-step-guide-yam-sack#114509438

And you can pretty much plant anything from Yam, Potatoes, Water Yam, Cocoyam, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Vegetables, spices, etc. Right there in your backyard, and harvest food every month if you plan it all right. Try to use what you have to generate what you need. undecided

That is what having a skill is really about undecided
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by TrendyTrendy: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Try learning how to make money from the internet plus you said you chat on whatsapp but that whatsapp can be a source of income good luck bro
also learn how to monetize your smart phone
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by dollytino4real(f): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Go market early morning, u collect goods from those people who came to sell put in ur front add small untop of it and u will see d magic, no shame in wat is gainful
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by kingxsamz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wittydreh:

Watch YouTube to learn those skills. You don't have to pay anything. At least watch and know the basics.

1 Like

Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Perhaps your friends needed to leave for you to be able to see the best Friend any man could ever have who is always there for those who truly seek Him. His name is Jesus, so you would do well to start using the opportunity of your loneliness to draw closer to Him and let Him help you.

It's important you don't put your hopes in man because man can fail you but not God.

Another point I wanted to make is you can learn such skills for free as in YouTube, so you don't need to pay money for such.
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by kingxsamz(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Perhaps your friends needed to leave for you to be able to see the best Friend any man could ever have who is always there for those who truly seek Him. His name is Jesus, so you would do well to start using the opportunity of your loneliness to draw closer to Him and let Him help you.

It's important you don't put your hopes in man because man can fail you but not God.

Another point I wanted to make is depicted in the post below, so you don't need much money to learn such.

Nawa. Must you use my post to advertise your Jesus? undecided
Pesin dey find money you dey talk Jesus. Funny guy.
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by ReubenSandwich(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Wittydreh:

I'm hoping that you'll resist those suicide temptations. Hang on, and keep searching for people online and offline to talk to about it, who might have good ideas for you. Also, do a web search on how to resist suicide temptations.
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2022
kingxsamz:

Nawa. Must you use my post to advertise your Jesus? undecided
Pesin dey find money you dey talk Jesus. Funny guy.
Wow you're so famous that even Jesus would need your post for advert, lol. cheesy Clap for yourself.

You should be feel privileged and highly honoured that you were even mentioned in the same post with him and should be thanking me for that instead.

perhaps you forgot that he's also depressed, or you think people with money don't also suffer from depression? Money can't solve every problem you know but God can!
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by kingxsamz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Wow you're so famous that even Jesus would need your post for advert, lol. cheesy Clap for yourself.

You should be feel privileged and highly honoured that you were even mentioned in the same post with him and should be thanking me for that instead.

perhaps you forgot that he's also depressed, or you think people with money don't also suffer from depression? Money can't solve every problem you know but God can!

You're not making any sense. If you want to advertise your sky daddy, do that without quoting me. What I said had nothing to do with religion
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by josh123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wittydreh:
it is well bro, life is dealing with me too but don't give up, keep on looking on to God, he will surely make a way

1 Like

Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by terrezo2002(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wittydreh:
Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
kingxsamz:

You're not making any sense. If you want to advertise your sky daddy, do that without quoting me. What I said had nothing to do with religion
Okay I didn't know that your hatred for my God was this deep... so my bad. Let me go and modify the quote right now so that you can rest a bit.
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by kingxsamz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Okay I didn't know that your hatred for my God was this deep... so my bad. Let me go and modify the quote right now so that you can rest a bit.

Don't really care about your post bro or your imaginary sky friend.
It's just corny you did that. undecided
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by orisa37: 3:44am On Oct 16, 2022
HAVE HOPE. PRAY FOR POWER AND MIGHT TO RESTORE YOUR HOPE AND YOU WILL GET IT.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Re: Feelings Of Suicide Thought Is Coming To My Mind Help Me by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wittydreh:
Another thing you can do to get your mind off yourself is to keep it busy on something else. Stop thinking of living life as your friends have, and instead focus on making the best of it right there in your neighborhood, even bettering the lives of those around you while you wait for the opportunity to most to the next level or phase as it presents itself. undecided

Since you are jobless, if you live at home, see to taking over the doing of chores and other necessaries so you can take the stress off those who are busy working to feed and home you. Doing chores is a good way of building self-discipline and also keeping the mind busy on a regular basis with a routine. I already suggested gardening which is of great importance as it not only shows you care but also equips you with skills that might come in very handy should you ever consider venturing into such or any other related business later on. undecided

If you want to get into graphics designs and printing, why not consider drawing even with an ordinary pencil, to begin with? Anyone can learn to draw, and it takes drawing every day to become an expert over time. I started drawing back in September and have been working on disciplining myself to do it every day, and so far, with a goal of writing my first graphic novel before the end of next year. All the tools I have are a pencil, eraser, sharpener, a couple of foams which I use for smudging, some pieces of paper from my notebook, and a couple of art books which I downloaded free pdfs of from online - nothing fancy. And so far, I am well on my way to achieving my goal. undecided

You may not have your 40k right now but that doesn't mean you can't learn other related skills to help you closer to where you are headed, even as you continue to gather other things together. Best of all, you keep your mind busy and away from those debilitating thoughts which won't benefit you in the long run. undecided

(1) (Reply)

.. / Prophecy For 2023 From Celica Church Of Christ / How Can I Convince A Jewish Believer That Jesus Is The Messiah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.