Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Please What Makes You Happy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Makes You Happy? (892 Views)

What Makes You Happy? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by RedpillAnalyst: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:
Helping someone who cannot pay me back and who cannot get to see me again

The other one is learning something new

Deep.

Charity and helping others are actually proven to be therapeutic. Research shows people secrete happy hormones after gifting.

Some people get off the feeling of giving and it was proven that some people even do it for selfish personal high. e.g someone stealing at work or embezzling so as to donate at church or charity.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Cravemore: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Sometime sad, sometime Good times. I think it's the nature.

Nemo, Nor money, nor anything at all interest me in life.
But I had to wear those cheek a fake smile. embarassed(Just fake it and surrounder yourself with the pipo who love you, cuz nothing las forever.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Cravemore:
Sometime sad, sometime Good times. I think it's the nature.

Nemo, Nor money, nor anything at all interest me in life.
But I had to wear those cheek a fake smile. embarassed(Just fake it and surrounder yourself with the pipo who love you, cuz nothing las forever.
Nicely said
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by realestate99: 1:04am On Jun 14, 2022
A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” ~Bernard de Fontenelle

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by meobizy(f): 6:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Good health and smelling nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Dumps His Girlfriend A Week After She Spent N200,000 For His Birthday / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend — Video / What Happened When A Man In London Was About To Jump Of A Bridge [heartbreaking]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.