Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Please What Makes You Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Makes You Happy? (875 Views)

What Makes You Happy? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Over the years, I always thought having money was the best thing that can happen to anyone, but the sad true is that in as much that money is important, it doesn't still makes you happy like sometimes that emptiness, boredom, pressure, insomnia (sometimes) etc, it's just there. shocked
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Kollins11: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Weed.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yea bro I weed sometimes too but it still not ... I don't know how to say it
Kollins11:
Weed.
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by rickpat(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
it's only a wealthy man that has the right to say MONEY DOESN'T MAKE ONE HAPPY!!!
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Really? Why do you think so?
rickpat:
it's only a wealthy man that has the right to say MONEY DOESN'T MAKE ONE HAPPY!!!
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
I derive happiness/pleasure in my work as an Architect/ building Engineer as am always happy discharging my duties

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Carcholce: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kollins11:
Weed.

Honest truth. Weed and alcohol and women! But these are temporary and gets abused easily.

True Happiness is always there but we don’t see it because we are only using the temporaries. anyone that thinks weed makes him happy will continue to seek happiness by smoking more weed.

Nigerian women. The only thing that makes them happy is when they are eating a man’s money.
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by rickpat(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
citywal:
Really? Why do you think so?
taste wealth first before you can boldly say it doesn't guarantee happiness....

a hungry man is always sad
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok now that's passion I love this. I also love what I do too (my signature) I'm a freelancer, but sometimes I get overwhelmed n start over thinking it's Asif the more I grow the more things start to be uninteresting to me.
AsomArchitectNG:
I derive happiness/pleasure in my work as an Architect/ building Engineer as am always happy discharging my duties
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm I think you get my point like it's always temporarily
Carcholce:

Honest truth. Weed and alcohol and women! But these are temporary and gets abused easily.

True Happiness is always there but we don’t see it because we are only using the temporaries. anyone that thinks weed makes him happy will continue to seek happiness by smoking more weed.

Nigerian women. The only thing that makes them happy is when they are eating a man’s money.
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honestly you have no idea...
rickpat:

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honestly you have no idea...
rickpat:

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Vincyman: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Staying with positive minded friends

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by zionmde: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Helping someone who cannot pay me back and who cannot get to see me again

The other one is learning something new

2 Likes

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok
Vincyman:
Staying with positive minded friends
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Karleb(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Firstly, accomplish the big things of life. They won't make you permanently happy, we know that already.

Secondly, learn to appreciate the little things of life, take for instance, hobbies are serious joy givers.

Lastly, understand that unhappiness is an important part of life and learn to embrace it when it comes.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok this is nice.
zionmde:
Helping someone who cannot pay me back and who cannot get to see me again

The other one is learning something new
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thanks man, truth is accomplishing things is fine and wonderful but I think it's made me lose myself (I don't know) like I'm not even in a relationship it's all work, play PS5 drink occasionally (alcohol) amoge other things but mostly work...
Karleb:
Firstly, accomplish the big things of life. They won't make you permanently happy, we know that already.

Secondly, learn to appreciate the little things of life, take for instance, hobbies are serious joy givers.

Lastly, understand that unhappiness is an important part of life and learn to embrace it when it comes.

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by nifemi25(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Even ADEKUNLE Gold don talk say money no dey bring happiness.... You can only understand this when you are rich.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
I like your DP..
Karleb:

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Karleb(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
citywal:
I like your DP..

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Boogyman557: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool MONEY, WEED, ALCOHOL, WOMAN..

MIX those together and u gat everything on da right TRACK..

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION!

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Demigod22: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
rickpat:

#Seconded.

Before you come and tell me money don't buy happiness, make sure you have money, if you are poor and you are telling me that joke, I will never take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by Demigod22: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
My happiness comes whenever I contribute to someone's success. When I help someone to achieve his goal, the joy is big.

I am happy whenever I get to read new book, especially a very healthy and stimulating novel.

Watching healthy movies give me that happiness.

Being on stage acting drama for live audience give me happiness.

I am always happy whenever I am traveling and making new friends.

I am always happy when I put someone through in academics.

Whenever I receive calls from my University friends and coursemates and they seek for advice or help, I feel happy because I feel fulfilling.

I am happy when I find myself an intelligent lady, who supports my dreams and I did hers.

I am very happy anything I send money to someone to enjoy him or herself.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Great
Demigod22:
My happiness comes whenever I contribute to someone's success. When I help someone to achieve his goal, the joy is big.

I am happy whenever I get to read new book, especially a very healthy and stimulating novel.

Watching healthy movies give me that happiness.

Being on stage acting drama for live audience give me happiness.

I am always happy whenever I am traveling and making new friends.

I am always happy when I put someone through in academics.

Whenever I receive calls from my University friends and coursemates and they seek for advice or help, I feel happy because I feel fulfilling.

I am happy when I find myself an intelligent lady, who supports my dreams and I did hers.

I am very happy anything I send money to someone to enjoy him or herself.
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by blaquebelle: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Temp happiness:
-Korean/chinese series kiss
-Compliments/validation
-Nice food I haven't had in a while
-Nice romance novel that sucks me in
-Good relationship. Doing something for my man that makes him surprised there are still women like me

Sustainable happiness:
-When I achieve something I thought was impossible/ too difficult
-Family( none toxic type)
-This peace you can only get when you're in right standing with God. Even if you're not religious, there's a spiritual peace you can get that seeps into every area of your life. I think that's true happiness.

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
blaquebelle:
Korean/chinese series kiss
for real?
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by blaquebelle: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
citywal:
for real?
Yes. You need to try some out on netflix grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
blaquebelle:

Yes. You need to try some out on netflix grin
thanks I'm more of an adventure, mystery and action movie kind of guy
Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by blaquebelle: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
citywal:
thanks I'm more of an adventure, mystery and action movie kind of guy
They have all genres.
You can try out: Mouse, Vincenzo, Vagabond, flower of evil, kingdom, Dark hole, Tell me what you saw, you must have seen squid game, etc.

Let me not derail your thread. Just suggesting on the slight chance you might one day be interested in checking them out

1 Like

Re: Please What Makes You Happy? by citywal(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yea saw squid games, I'll check them out thanks for the suggestions.
blaquebelle:

They have all genres.
You can try out: Mouse, Vincenzo, Vagabond, flower of evil, kingdom, Dark hole, Tell me what you saw, you must have seen squid game, etc.

Let me not derail your thread. Just suggesting on the slight chance you might one day be interested in checking them out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cathes Best Friend N@cking His Wife On His Own Bed— Video / Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work / H∅rny Lovers Spotted K!ssing On Okada As They Make Their Way Home To Chop Themse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.