Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (29266 Views)

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by eliuwas(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year. it is not trash, it's the bitter truth.
As you have asked, I will bring forth the proof after you bring the proof that Tinubu order the army to kill people at lekki toll gate. You people will wake up one and roll out baseless allegations against people like it is nothing, you're now feeling the heat too and it seems you people can't take half of what you do to others. That's how we feel when you slander our people. I hope you have learned.
tribalism is your problem
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
He should focus on his presidential campaign.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by LordOfTheGame: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2022
A young and intelligent man like sowore have chosen to play the devil's role all his life and he's getting frustrated by the day.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Transcriber: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
This Sowore no go kill person. I wonder why the youths would not give him their support, seeing that he's never been involved in governance and his name has not been associated with official corruption one way or the other. But the Nigerian youths have a curious way with themselves. How could anyone refuse to give support to a person who, being a former student leader in his university days, has been fighting against official oppression in the Nigerian system, but should prefer any of the MESSERS of our patrimony? Whatever we may say about the politicians, none of them who has ever been voted into office is clean! Let's groom Sowore and give him the needed support. He's one of us. None of the established politicians is!
I kinda support this

The argument these guys give is that he is loud. They should keep enjoying their silent crooks finish this country. I might vote for sowore
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MajohBankz: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Ijoba85:
Answer these questions bro:
What exactly do you think your Obi would do that others haven't done before now ? What miracle has he done before in Anambra where he once governed? And why do you think others should vote for him even with the current constitution on ground? What magic does he have to change the narrative? Is he coming to start killing the Fulani insurgents and the Fulani people who claim they own the country would be looking at him ? What special thing is he bringing to the table ? I know Tinubu is old but he understood the politics of Nigeria better than your Obi, and he's not a political prostitute like Obi who has no ideology but keeps jumping from one party to another ....Tinubu is a complete democrat with great ideology and vision ..He's always 10 times ahead of time ...

Wow, so we should maintain status quo because you don't believe he can change anything?
I was thinking as a lover of Nigeria, you would have wondered why the indiscriminate delegate buying and equally wondered how they intended to recoup the money.

If you are not in support of obi not because of his region but because he's not capable, I humbly and honestly respect your opinion.

May God's grace lead you to enjoy the good/bad proceeds of our actions during the election
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by GoodGovernance: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022
AfroKnight:

Maybe English language is difficult for you.

And it took Mandela 27 years of incarceration for him to transform from a terrorist to a peace-loving presidential candidate.

Very stupid comment against one of the greatest leaders of the world. You call Mandela a terrorist, just because of a hypocrite like Peter Obi ?

Very soon the truth would be revealed how much he paid Labour party for presidential ticket.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by mauchiz: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year. it is not trash, it's the bitter truth.
As you have asked, I will bring forth the proof after you bring the proof that Tinubu order the army to kill people at lekki toll gate. You people will wake up one and roll out baseless allegations against people like it is nothing, you're now feeling the heat too and it seems you people can't take half of what you do to others. That's how we feel when you slander our people. I hope you have learned.

Peter Obi cannot order the killing of igbos,you are just lying, this is a cheap propaganda.

The truth still remain that he is an economist and the man for the job, we cant give it to another old man.
Nigerians have suffered enough.

Enough is enough

#PeterObiforpresident
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by AfroKnight: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2022
GoodGovernance:

Very stupid comment against one of the greatest leaders of the world. You call Mandela a terrorist, just because of a hypocrite like Peter Obi ?

Very soon the truth would be revealed how much he paid Labour party for presidential ticket.

You just confirmed your ignorance to the entire world. You don’t even know the history of your hero. You think the ANC was sharing sweets and caprisun while fighting apartheid government? Go and read so you won’t disgrace your lineage.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by RillJ(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Childish!

Childish Sowore!

If I may ask, who is bankrolling Sowore?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Poleski: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore I like you, but you no do well oo. You want Peter Obi in your party and yet you're here attacking him. I know why you're engaging in this dirty politics. You're jealous because Obi is trending online and you're not!

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by nony43(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

One thing is 100% sure. By 2023, you will surely resume your Biafra or death national anthem

Is better trying Biafra and fail than been in a directionless country that can’t find its bearing in over 60 years of it’s existence.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by DeleTaller: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Peter obi is the right man to do the job

why not support a youth if actually what we wanted is a fresh breed of idea. Atleast Sowore has never held a political office before...
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by DeleTaller: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
Youth O’clock
#PO2023

If truly you want a youth and not an Igbo president.. Sowore is your choice. Obi is 61.. is that one a youth.. He has grandchildren and he was once a governor for 8yrs and relocated to live in Lagos since then because Anambra where he governed was never the best living home for him. He has corruption cases and while he was governor he did something stupid by investing Anambra money in his family business.. (corruption). Don't even ask me question about this because it is there on the Internet..so ask Google.

We need a fresh breed if what we all desire is a true youthful leader..
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by PaedophileProph: 11:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
Tinubu was not a political post holder, and since y'all claim his hands shake, he could not have held a gun rather. So tell us how many innocent people did Saint Peter Obituary kill and dump their bodies into the river Mr Paedophile?

Tinubu couldn't hold a Gun , but Obi held a Gun . grin
Army , Police and Navy and all Arm forces where all controlled by Federal Might which Tinubu is a very strong opinion holder -

Somehow Peter Obi controlled or gave order for the first time to Federal forces grin while Tinubu's opinion was not seek before clearing of Youths occupying his front shop (The Lekki toll gate ).

Maybe your bigotry or say hate for that singular name (Igbo) had deranged you just like your Old sick and corrupt grandpa seeking to continue stealing your future and your children
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Risentouch(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
This Sowore no go kill person. I wonder why the youths would not give him their support, seeing that he's never been involved in governance and his name has not been associated with official corruption one way or the other. But the Nigerian youths have a curious way with themselves. How could anyone refuse to give support to a person who, being a former student leader in his university days, has been fighting against official oppression in the Nigerian system, but should prefer any of the MESSERS of our patrimony? Whatever we may say about the politicians, none of them who has ever been voted into office is clean! Let's groom Sowore and give him the needed support. He's one of us. None of the established politicians is!

Sowore is nothing but a clout chaser looking for cheap popularity. Imagine a presidential candidate that couldn't even win a single LG. The same youth you want to support him are they not same ones that chased him away during #endsars when he was trying to trick the youth to convert it into his selfish Ambition by forming leader.
The Peter he is indirectly mocking have you ever seen him attacking or bad-mouthing anybody?

A good product attracts customers.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Peter obi is the right man to do the job

Peter Obi's supporters donating "likes" to each other like pure water. They think 1000 likes equate to 1million votes. grin grin grin

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by sonature1: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Sowore should start from his state. Nobody will make anyone a president if they haven't been tried in their state. That's how Rochas Okorocha messed up Imo State after he was made governor. These guys think leadership is easy.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Tinubu couldn't hold a Gun , but Obi held a Gun . grin
Army , Police and Navy and all Arm forces where all controlled by Federal Might which Tinubu is a very strong opinion holder -

Somehow Peter Obi controlled or gave order for the first time to Federal forces grin while Tinubu's opinion was not seek before clearing of Youths occupying his front shop (The Lekki toll gate ).

Maybe your bigotry or say hate for that singular name (Igbo) had deranged you just like your Old sick and corrupt grandpa seeking to continue stealing your future and your children
The same Tinubu you lots claimed has been sidelined by the federal government was a strong opinion holder? Confused clown cheesy all I see is wailing and lamentations. From what you type, it's too obvious that you are angry. Nobody hate Igbo, we're busy reciprocating your hatred towards other tribes. Are Yoruba no more slaves to Fulani? Are northerners no more cows? Do you all suddenly love south south people because your 5% can't win even Anambra? You no more want referendum? Nigeria is no more zoo? No more agitation for Biafra? I don't know where you guys want to start from, anyway you will win on social mediacheesy. Obi is a killer, that's why Nwafor was later compensated. Come February 2023, your wailing license will be renewed free of charge and we shall enjoy another 8years of your cry. grin
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Thomasankara(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Pandev post=113783924] then we should all vote for Sowore since it seems all the major candidates are termed murderer, or what do you think?[/quo

I prefer sowore to all of them
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Schprobs: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
We can't argue blindly, lets confirm is Peter a good governor doing it's tenure, how many hospital schools and roads did he build, did he kill his own people(biafra agitator)
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by DesChyko: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
even before he leaves, the energy will be channeled, I agree that Buhari failed but it won't stop me from supporting Tinubu.

Brother, nobody dey beg shit to smell.
Do what makes you sleep better at night. grin

If e good, e go good for everybody las las.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by DesChyko: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Schprobs:
We can't argue blindly, lets confirm is Peter a good governor doing it's tenure, how many hospital schools and roads did he build, did he kill his own people(biafra agitator)

YouTube videos detailing his achievements as governor at least eight years ago. You no see am.
Records of his projects full newspaper pages 2014 and earlier. You no see am.
Handover note dey internet since 2014. You no see am.

I have just one advice for you.
Use Google, Check all of these things, Send them down to Anambra.
#Go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by adekolaelect(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
I used to support you Sowore but this your childish outburst just confirmed you are not even matured to be a Councillor not to talk of a local government chairman and you are eyeing precidency. Who dash monkey banana?

Peter Obi instructed his supporters not to insult, fight nor talk down on anyone and that he is Nigerian and wishes to serve other Nigerians. Sowore needs to study Peter Obi. He has never talked down on any opponent. Sowore is far from winning.
Don't wast too much energy on Obi his political and election is 4th above. Keep this till after election.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by ygowon: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
Don't wast too much energy on Obi his political and election is 4th above. Keep this till after election.
Obi will shock u guys next year.

Continue Dreaming.

By the way, is it Tinubu that's suffering from old man sickness u want me to support? Never.

Even Atiku is better than Tinubu but Peter Pandora Obituary is the best.

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by ChoCho54(f): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

May our labour never be in vain
Amen
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Etinosa1234: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:
Sowore, you are in the opposition like Peter Obi. You should be criticizing the party in power, not a fellow opposition party.

Sowore na fool normally grin
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Etinosa1234: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
then we should all vote for Sowore since it seems all the major candidates are termed murderer, or what do you think?

Dumebi nor be murderer
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Cromagnon: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
alsudan:
50 years old baby wants to remind Nigerians he’s still alive.

wait enugbe don 50?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by khadaffi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
lol... supporting Obi is the real sign of naivety. Some of you only do politics on social media, you don't know what real politics is. Some of you are not known in your polling unit let alone your ward and local government. You think politics is agreeing on social media that 'this is what we're going to do'. E go shock you in your polling unit on election day, we've been in your shoes before, you'll learn politics the hard way like we did.

We know how to identify kids when we see a post.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by PaedophileProph: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
The same Tinubu you lots claimed has been sidelined by the federal government was a strong opinion holder? Confused clown cheesy all I see is wailing and lamentations. From what you type, it's too obvious that you are angry. Nobody hate Igbo, we're busy reciprocating your hatred towards other tribes. Are Yoruba no more slaves to Fulani? Are northerners no more cows? Do you all suddenly love south south people because your 5% can't win even Anambra? You no more want referendum? Nigeria is no more zoo? No more agitation for Biafra? I don't know where you guys want to start from, anyway you will win on social mediacheesy. Obi is a killer, that's why Nwafor was later compensated. Come February 2023, your wailing license will be renewed free of charge and we shall enjoy another 8years of your cry. grin

Lol. Yes we are proud of our identity , Biafra . No matter the approach and turns any Person of old Biafran states holds about it , which we may not all agree with them .

Igbos are Republican and hence anyone has the right to hold any opinion or think whatever about anyone or any other tribe, with logical presentation of case and view points we dialogue and weigh positions .
I don't give a Bleep about your generalization of a Nation's standpoint on basis of one or few persons who talk down about you or other tribe for not aligning with his ideas - that's your tea cup.
As far as we are concern Tinubu and his family did their possible best to kill Lots of Endsars protesters blocking his Toll gate family business as well as hiding the evidence for that Carnage.
We all saw how their instrumentations in putting off the Light at tollgate and using water and detergent to wash away the evidence of bloods of Innocent Nigerians the Dawn of that massacre .
Please address these points abd stop jumping the guns with your rhetorics of "You see hate for Tinubu blablabla"

Obi does not have control over Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad or any of their secret National Extra Judicial Killings headed by a Federal corrupt character/Killer , Abba Kyari
Don't be so deranged like your Grandpa Tinubu
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by HRMK: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Nfora:

Mr man stop vomiting lies.Sowore won his ward.

Moreover politics is all about service to humanity,not about losing your prestige and become harlot ,jumping from one party to another.Sowore is far above Peter Obi in terms of ideological and political sagacity.

Very soon the truth would be told how much Peter Obi paid to Labour to become their flag bearer.

I had rather respect a man with unshakeable ideology,ALLOCATED 30,000 votes,than a political harlot seeking Millon's of votes!

MRS WOMAN,POLITICS IS ABOUT FIGURES!THE ONE WITH THE HIGHEST FIGURES WINS!NOTHING CONCERNS THE AVERAGE COMMON MAN WITH IDEOLOGY!ITS PERFORMANCE THAT MATTERS!OBI HAS IT OVER SOWORE WHO IS SIMPLY A NONENTITY USING HIS MEDIA TO SECURE PUBLICITY!OBI HAS BN TRIED AND TESTED,UNLIKE THIS SOWORE!OBI,WHO LEFT PDP BCS DELEGATE WERE ASKING HIM FOR MONEY WILL NEVER BRIBE TO SECURE NOMINATION IN ANOTHER PARTY!LET US ASK WHAT SOWORE USED HIS PARTY'S FUNDS ON!HIS PARTY TOOK HIM TO COURT!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos) / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.