Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (29264 Views)

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Akurakambe(m): 5:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore is jealous of Peter Obi rising profile and acceptability.
I truly understand the reasons for his outburst against Peter Obi.

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by shortIGBOman: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Peter obi is the right man to do the job

Which job?

Nigerian will not vote a murderer.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MrHighSea: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi's defection really unsettles people.

There must be something unique and great in Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by chukwuibuipob: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
shocked
Ipob don suffer angry sad sad
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Emola12(m): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Even doh make Peter obi no become president I no say him go get vote pass u

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Elidrisy20: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore stop talking about other ppl candidate & party,go and market your product
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Highways: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2022
So imagine Sowore as president running his mouth like Wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Ijoba85: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2022
You called me animal and called my country a zoo then you want to be the president of the same zoo and want me to vote for you, is it possible?
ygowon:
I used to support you Sowore but this your childish outburst just confirmed you are not even matured to be a Councillor not to talk of a local government chairman and you are eyeing precidency. Who dash monkey banana?

Peter Obi instructed his supporters not to insult, fight nor talk down on anyone and that he is Nigerian and wishes to serve other Nigerians. Sowore needs to study Peter Obi. He has never talked down on any opponent. Sowore is far from winning.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2022
This Sowore no go kill person. I wonder why the youths would not give him their support, seeing that he's never been involved in governance and his name has not been associated with official corruption one way or the other. But the Nigerian youths have a curious way with themselves. How could anyone refuse to give support to a person who, being a former student leader in his university days, has been fighting against official oppression in the Nigerian system, but should prefer any of the MESSERS of our patrimony? Whatever we may say about the politicians, none of them who has ever been voted into office is clean! Let's groom Sowore and give him the needed support. He's one of us. None of the established politicians is!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Shaev7(m): 6:00am On Jun 14, 2022
This sowore eh, I too like am for many things. He too can act, he doesn't have any value, no difference from Yahaya Bello. Makes flippant statements, and he thinks he can rule Naija. When you take pleasure to destroy others, logically, you are destroying yourself too. Sowore ntooor you can't win Obi's child if both of you are set in the political ring.
ObiForPresident

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MajohBankz: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2022
At a time like this, even Nigeria
Is fatherless and motherless so it needs people who understand its situation. Next news please

Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat for it is momentary.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Blakpot: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2022
This one na just bad belle!
Failed politician.
Irrelevant nonentity, claim to speak for youths, yet the same youths chased him away from their midst during End Sars protest.

Many Nigerian youths stand by Peter Obi, that's why e dey pain this cultist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by nedekid: 6:04am On Jun 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
hahahahaha
I wonder why fgn hasn't gone after the ekpa terrorist. Seems they like what he is doing. undecided
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by eldeens: 6:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year.

That's what they are good at

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Born2Breed(f): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2022
See mumu talk.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by ogatboy(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
I used to support you Sowore but this your childish outburst just confirmed you are not even matured to be a Councillor not to talk of a local government chairman and you are eyeing precidency. Who dash monkey banana?

Peter Obi instructed his supporters not to insult, fight nor talk down on anyone and that he is Nigerian and wishes to serve other Nigerians. Sowore needs to study Peter Obi. He has never talked down on any opponent. Sowore is far from winning.

I tell una say Sowore is only after his pocket, una dey talk fighting for Nigeria. See a man's character and you'll know his purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by michael1508: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2022
In as much as I agree with Sowere's assertion on Labour party being a refugee political party,Peter will always be a better politician than who he is.
Common!, isn't he also an aspirant,what party does he belong to,oh,I guess,akara and pap party.
The truth is, as long as PDP and APC who are the only 2 two known power house parties in Nigeria,who picks their flag bearers based on most popular or who can set the bank rolling,then politicians with good wills will continue loosing out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Born2Breed(f): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year.

If wins he wins and if he loses he loses(which I doubt,with full breast) but that won't change the fact that atiku is a camerounia and tinubu ordered the mass murder at lekki toll gate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2022
eldeens:

That's what they are good at

Jesus! You have said it all.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by ogatboy(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Akurakambe:
Sowore is jealous of Peter Obi rising profile and acceptability.
I truly understand the reasons for his outburst against Peter Obi.

Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

Very jealous. Lol. He thought it is to do gra gra. Let him win his state local government chairmanship and I'll take him serious
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

If wins he wins and if he loses he loses but that won't change the fact that atiku is a camerounia and tinubu ordered the mass murder at lekki toll gate.

Ever seen a situation where a bloody civilian would give an order to the military to proceed on an expedition. Why was it that the endsars rebellion was not organised in Abuja, Kano and Enugu? Have you asked yourself that question before? What's so special about Lagos that's not o the Capital city of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by PericomaNwankwo: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol Sowore I'm really disappointed. A
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by DesChyko: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me.
When Buhari leaves, channel this energy to make sure Buhari faces the music for not being able to rein in the Federal Police who are committing atrocities all over the place.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Eyanbahose: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2022
What's this one saying? He thinks this is SUG election?

Make I hear better music jare for my ORAIMO airbuds 3

1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by anonimi: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Edge247:
Labor party has become an orphanage for politicians that are homeless- media practitioner and Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, throws jabs at Labor party presidential candidate, Peter Obi

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpkxzmfVFEY

Labour Party has no structure - Omoyele Sowore says

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cewuh0PgTqY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

From one inconsequential politician to another inconsequential politicians.
They should both form a coalition of Inconsequentials Party of Nigeria (IPN)

ivandragon:
There was heated exchange between Nigeria’s communication minister, Adebayo Shittu, and a presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore, on a public affairs radio programme in Ibadan on Saturday.

Mr Sowore, publisher of Sahara Reporters, was in Ibadan in continuation of his campaign efforts. He arrived Lagos from the UK earlier in the week.

The programme, monitored by PREMIUM TIMES’ correspondent, held on Fresh FM, Ibadan, owned by foremost broadcaster and musician, Yinka Ayefele.
The interview had barely kicked off when the debate became heated.

“Minister, it is great to see you. This is the minister of an outgoing regime; the Buhari regime will be kicked off power by 2019,” Mr Sowore said shortly after the programme began.

He had barely concluded his introductory statement when Mr Shittu fired back, saying the Sahara Reporters’ publisher is a dreamer.

“By your wish or by God’s wish? You are just dreaming. You are a day dreamer” he said in response to Mr Sowore’s claim to which the presidential hopeful replied saying, “By the wish of the people of Nigeria, Sir. It is not a dream. It is the realisation you’d wake up to on February 15.”

Mr Shittu retorted: “Sowore, what’s your electoral worth? Whether in your Ife (sic), home or any part of this country.” Mr Sowore replied: “My electoral worth brought you to power in 2015. Nobody even heard about many of you in 2014.”

The minister thereafter said the Sahara Reporters publisher didn’t know about him because he was inconsequential in politics. “You are inconsequential…” he said.
In defence, Mr Sowore said he was consequential because Mr Shittu and others came to power by the efforts of young Nigerians like him.

He said, “I am consequential because you came to power on my back, on our back… on the back of young people who invested a lot of hope.”

In response, the minister described the publisher as a mere noise-maker. “What did you invest? Did you invest more than me, No? I will not sit here and allow someone make noise…You are just a noisemaker. You are just a noisemaker.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/264323-you-are-inconsequentialgo-contest-for-councillor-nigerian-minister-tells-sowore.html

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Ezedon(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Senseless comment
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Foolishbuhari: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Even Sowore? LMAO!!
Glad I saw through that nigga years ago.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Successkay12(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:

I thought of this but my online/nairaland voters will never accept. Simon alone is one of d problem that will occur from Obi backyard

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by czarr(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:

Shut up that your dirty stinking mouth, don't class every Igbo person under ipob, I can say the same for northerners and Yoruba people...I can say we should not vote terrorists into power, but is every northerner a terrorist? I can say we should not vote skull miners/terrorist sympathisers into power does it mean that every Yoruba man is a skull miners or supports terrorist like tinubu No!
He didn't kill anybody, stop spreading hate and misinformation because you are afraid your preferred candidate will lose to and Igbo man that you hate very much.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by khadaffi(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
@the bolded, you people trying hard to make Obi looks like a better choice, where are saint Buhari and saint Osunbade today? we refuse to fall for the old trick.

If you fell for Buhari and Osinbalo trick then you are naive politically. Most of us here on NL knew who Buhari was even before he contested. Even as at when he contested I told people that no matter how bad we think GEJ was, he was better than Buhari. In 2019 I voted for Buhari because he was the best among those presented, today Peter Obi is the best among those presented. If you say Peter Obi is not the best then your naievity has not been cured

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram / Bukola Saraki Hosts Fulani Community In Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.