Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (29263 Views)

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MajohBankz: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year.

Hahahaha, one love brother. Real recognize real. How he suddenly became president is a big surprise for me.

Add it to your bucket list of surprises. I think you have a thing for surprises.

Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat for it is momentary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by khadaffi(m): 6:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Antoeni(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Mumu Boy , That’s He Got Less Than 100 Thousand Votes in the Last Election
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Successkay12(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2022
nedekid:

I wonder why fgn hasn't gone after the ekpa terrorist. Seems they like what he is doing. undecided
So now u guys want fgn to go after him? And u guys just forget kanu soooooooo soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Ijoba85:
You called me animal and called my country a zoo then you want to be the president of the same zoo and want me to vote for you, is it possible?

Their Bingo has returned to its vomit. But they will not admit it because they're the most perfect tribe in Nigeria, with the sharpest tongues borne in aggression and unwarranted intimidation of others. They do not admit an error. What a tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by ManAustin(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Nobody is saying peter obi is a saint. All the aspirant have all bleeped up in more ways than one but let's look at the brighter side here, lets look at the three well known aspirant (Peter obi, Atiku, Tinubu), who among them looks young, energetic, industrious, promising? Lets try a more younger person, lets see what obi can do in 4 years. He is not definitely a saint or the overall best candidate but he is worth giving a chance. Good morning y'all.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Peter obi is the right man to do the job

The best man to rule the Zoo you mean?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MajohBankz: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Which job?

Nigerian will not vote a murderer.

Hahahaha brother man, so you're now feeling Simon Ekpa abi? You even have his screenshots just to discredit obi? Hahahaha, may the peace of God be with you
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by chyzoo4u(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
the 5% are even being threatened by Simon Ekpa or Simon Garri is his name. They can't see that there are loads of problem ahead for them.

The irrelevant 5% people you hate so much is giving you so much sleepless night that you left 3 to more comments on the first page of a post by 1am crying more than the bereaved...

Save your advice and warnings, we don't need them.

The wave that is coming is not about tribe, religion, or party, it's a revolution. We will keep tormenting your types with the movement.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
Dear sowore, Peter isn't the cause of your discomfort.

We have a common goal and should fight from all fronts and not fight each other.

No childish tantrums , please !

Nigeria is a Zoo! Give me Biafra or I die! The chant is now muted. A shameless people wanting to eat their cake and have it!

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MajohBankz: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Ijoba85:
You called me animal and called my country a zoo then you want to be the president of the same zoo and want me to vote for you, is it possible?

Hahahaha, brother man, so you don't like the new course abi? You want the old ways Igbo did their things abi? You wanted Igbo to keep fighting you to give you orgasm abi?

Well, Nigerians are done fighting and are in for a new dawn. Obi is a national project buddy.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by tenpipsperday: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:
Sowore, you are in the opposition like Peter Obi. You should be critizing the party in power, not a fellow opposition party.

Has this not proven to everyone that dude is not about good governance but self popularity?

If this guy really mean well for Nigerian masses will he not join forces with the moving train? Rather he is showing frustration borne by envy.

Only Obi is different

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Successkay12:

I thought of this but my online/nairaland voters will never accept. Simon alone is one of d problem that will occur from Obi backyard
Even Simon and his gang couldn’t stop elections from happening in Anambra let alone the entire south east. How many dem dey?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MajohBankz: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Nigeria is a Zoo! Give me Biafra or I die! The chant is now muted. A shameless people wanting to eat their cake and have it!

Hahahaha, I bet you loved it when the agitation was going on but you suddenly saw positivity in the new course and you are disappointed.

If Nigeria turns out good, it's for us, if it turns out bad, it's for us

One love brotherr
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Nicetry:

If we don't fall for old trick which trick should we fall for ? Trick of oldie, drug Lord , Pampers wearing thief who develop Lagos that has already been developed before him but couldn't replicate such master plan in iragbiji where he came from
relax, don't allow your emotions to frustrate you. Bro, don't you think we should not vote for person who ordered SARS to kill his own people and dump their bodies in the river?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by BlockResearcher: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2022
To remain relevant in the political space you have to identify with the moving train. It doesnt matter how you identify, could be either positively or negatively. Just support or attack the moving train and you will be in the news... Sowore is doing just that.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2022
If Sowore is wise, he should not be thinking of attacking Peter Obi, He should rather stretch forth hand of fellowship with him so they can work together if he truly mean well for Nigeria as he claims..
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2022
maybet081:
one of the most difficult thing to do is to confuse a very convinced man, you may try harder man, good luck.
good luck man, we all hope for a better country
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nicetry: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
relax, don't allow your emotions to frustrate you. Bro, don't you think we should not vote for person who ordered SARS to kill his own people and dump their bodies in the river?

Rather we shouldn't waste our vote on drug Lord who killed his people at lekki and deny it till today like they are nothing.. who never agreed or say anything when fulani animals were butchering his people
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Born2Breed:

If wins he wins and if he loses he loses(which I doubt,with full breast) but that won't change the fact that atiku is a camerounia and tinubu ordered the mass murder at lekki toll gate.
it also doesn't change the fact that Obi ordered the SARS to kill his own people and dump their bodies in the river

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by petluvsu(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2022
If Sowore actually said this den he is not a freedom fighter but looking for fame to expose his political stupid ambitious. We r not looking at party things but credible minded people. God help this country.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
MajohBankz:

Hahahaha, I bet you loved it when the agitation was going on but you suddenly saw positivity in the new course and you are disappointed.

If Nigeria turns out good, it's for us, if it turns out bad, it's for us

One love brotherr

Shouldn't you have given admiration to the other tribes who stood by Nigeria when you people were tearing it down with negative appellations like Zoo, etc. Strange, that you should want the cloned Buhari, the same Jubril of Sudan, to hand over power to one of you! Smacks of shamelessness if you ask me! What if Nigeria had gone down when you people were destroying it with your mouths and teasings, what country would your Obi be aspiring to preside over by now? It is bad morals to want to reap where you have not sown, no matter the depth of your bravado. Obi is going nowhere, just because the other tribes can still recall yesterday and those other days when Nnamdi Kanu's verbal assault ruled the airwaves.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Cantonese: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
At least far better than the unknown political party that you belong.

If LP is an orphanage, then Sowore’s party should be called a non entity party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by BlockResearcher: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Truth is that sowore too is shocked to see how fast this obi of a guy is becoming popular...what do you expect...lol
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2022
DesChyko:

When Buhari leaves, channel this energy to make sure Buhari faces the music for not being able to rein in the Federal Police who are committing atrocities all over the place.
even before he leaves, the energy will be channeled, I agree that Buhari failed but it won't stop me from supporting Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Babastrong(m): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2022
Even SOWORE Can call himself a representative of youths not this old cargo(OBI PETER).
Someone at the age of 61years is selling himself as youth. Lol.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Ijoba85: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Don't mind them
Okealaaye:

Their Bingo has returned to its vomit. But they will not admit it because their the most perfect tribe in Nigeria, with the sharpest tongues borne in aggression and unwarranted intimidation of others. They do not admit an error. What a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by MMWandali: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2022
One thing is sure,
Obi will have more votes than him

Politics is not news publication
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Babastrong(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Antoeni post=113783125]Mumu Boy , That’s He Got Less Than 100 Thousand Votes in the Last Election [ And what labour party got in the last election. Lol]
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Pandev(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2022
czarr:
Shut up that your dirty stinking mouth, don't class every Igbo person under ipob, I can say the same for northerners and Yoruba people...I can say we should not vote terrorists into power, but is every northerner a terrorist? I can say we should not vote skull miners/terrorist sympathisers into power does it mean that every Yoruba man is a skull miners or supports terrorist like tinubu No!
He didn't kill anybody, stop spreading hate and misinformation because you are afraid your preferred candidate will lose to and Igbo man that you hate very much.
he didn't kill anybody abi? But you claim Tinubu is a terrorist and want to defend Obi, the man that killed his own people and dump their bodies in the river?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by railone(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year.

for someone you know won't even come second, you spend an awful lot of your time and energy trying to bring him down..

that's like a Liverpool fan trying to bring down Leicester City...

Peter won't win, won't come second or third or fourth either, leave it like that for us, rally behind your own candidate you think is best.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Ijoba85: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Oga, you haven't said anything with this rubbish you wrote. Tell me why you are interested in becoming the president of a zoo ? And why me you called an animal should vote for you? SIMPLE!
MajohBankz:

Hahahaha, brother man, so you don't like the new course abi? You want the old ways Igbo did their things abi? You wanted Igbo to keep fighting you to give you orgasm abi?

Well, Nigerians are done fighting and are in for a new dawn. Obi is a national project buddy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Family Is Safer In Nigeria Than In South Africa - South African Businessman / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.