Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians (29288 Views)

Sowore Tackles Obi For Inspecting Datti’s Hospital / Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by AfroKnight: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore should run for senate. That’s where activists can make a difference. He is not presidential material.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by HilcomTech(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
I laughed at APC when they fronted Buhari and Osinbajo because I knew they had nothing to offer. I never supported them for once. The same reason I'm never supporting APC today because the candidate is too old to lead Nigeria. Atiku is better but Obi is the best

The same wicked bigot called Obi that was persecuting northerners in Anambra and even went as far as deporting northerners out of Anambra.

The same Obi that killed his people and dumped their dead bodies in the river?

Same Obi that sacked teachers in Anambra and the remaining unsacked teachers went on strike for many months while he was governor.

Same Obi that became the hero of Pandora
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nfora: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
AfroKnight:
Sowore should run for senate. That’s where activists can make a difference. He is not presidential material.

That does not make sense.

Sowore is the founder and face of AAC.

It's like telling the founder and CEO of a company to resign and become a manager!

Irrespective of his experience,Sowore remains the CEO of AAC!

Sowore does not have to be president of Nigeria,but he has built an enviable party and platform for other people to contest elections.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Ifyzidane: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Edge247:
Labor party has become an orphanage for politicians that are homeless- media practitioner and Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, throws jabs at Labor party presidential candidate, Peter Obi

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpkxzmfVFEY

Labour Party has no structure - Omoyele Sowore says

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cewuh0PgTqY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Sowore na mugu you just be idiat
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by olancho: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Noise maker. I didn't know he was still around.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by nony43(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year. it is not trash, it's the bitter truth.
As you have asked, I will bring forth the proof after you bring the proof that Tinubu order the army to kill people at lekki toll gate. You people will wake up one and roll out baseless allegations against people like it is nothing, you're now feeling the heat too and it seems you people can't take half of what you do to others. That's how we feel when you slander our people. I hope you have learned.

Make una de try get small sense is Tinubu is charge of the military?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
alsudan:
50 years old baby wants to remind Nigerians he’s still alive.

Savage.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by nony43(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

The Agulu townhall president you mean?

Yes. Agulu, Anambra and Nigeria at large.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Okudiover(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2022
I watched the video by Sowore. There is nothing wrong with a homeless person finding solace in an Orphanage. Or would he rather the homeless be on the street?

Secondly, it is fraudulent misrepresentation of fact for Sowore to say that Peter Obi could not manage 13 months of teachers strike in Anambra State. Nothing could be further from the truth.

It is no secret that that lengthy strike by teachers over unpaid salaries was during the time of Governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju (1999-2003). The state house of assembly even had to pass a resolution compelling him to pay Anambra teachers which he still refused to do. Because of his Mbadinuju's disastrous tenure he failed PDP primaries that were held at least 5 times. It was clear rejection within his party who knew fielding him will cause PDP the gubernatorial in 2003.

President Obasanjo had no choice but to introduce Chris Ngige. But even in the governorship elections Anambra voters swayed to a new party APGA in which Peter Obi (a new Comer to politics) was their flag bearer. APGA was rigged out and Chris Ngige of the PDP was declared winner. After 3 years (2006) Peter Obi won at the court. So why lies the nexus of striking teachers in 2002 with Peter Obi sworn in as governor in 2006?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Wallade(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
I laughed at APC when they fronted Buhari and Osinbajo because I knew they had nothing to offer. I never supported them for once. The same reason I'm never supporting APC today because the candidate is too old to lead Nigeria. Atiku is better but Obi is the best

Please vote for Obi in the next presidential election of 2023.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nfora: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Okudiover:
I watched the video by Sowore. There is nothing wrong with a homeless person finding solace in an Orphanage. Or would he rather the homeless be on the street?

Secondly, it is fraudulent misrepresentation of fact for Sowore to say that Peter Obi could not manage 13 months of teachers strike in Anambra State. Nothing could be further from the truth.

It is no secret that that lengthy strike by teachers over unpaid salaries was during the time of Governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju (1999-2003). The state house of assembly even had to pass a resolution compelling him to pay Anambra teachers which he still refused to do. Because of his Mbadinuju's disastrous tenure he failed PDP primaries that were held at least 5 times. It was clear rejection within his party who knew fielding him will cause PDP the gubernatorial in 2003.

President Obasanjo had no choice but to introduce Chris Ngige. But even in the governorship elections Anambra voters swayed to a new party APGA in which Peter Obi (a new Comer to politics) was their flag bearer. APGA was rigged out and Chris Ngige of the PDP was declared winner. After 3 years (2006) Peter Obi won at the court. So why lies the nexus of striking teachers in 2002 with Peter Obi sworn in as governor in 2006?

You can never fault Sowore on truth.Read this article and know peace:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/anambra-varsity-teachers-move-to-end-strike/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/%3famp=1
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by colossus91(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Small yarsh (Sowore) Dey shake oo!!
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by joshrooy23(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
If obi cannot get more vote due to the fact he is a killer, corrupt and his party is a retirement home for politicians, why then do you run to every post concerning him to masturbate on it,

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Help2020: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2022
alsudan:
50 years old baby wants to remind Nigerians he’s still alive.

the guy is senseless, fighting everybody for nothing.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Burgerlomo: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2022
This is pure wickedness

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Temi2468: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
Dear sowore, Peter isn't the cause of your discomfort.

We have a common goal and should fight from all fronts and not fight each other.

No childish tantrums , please !

I have always admired his unionism and rugged activism, but from today, I cease to do such. Such childish tantrums!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by laladre: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy National movement? sir, politics is not that simple. It's not about social media tantrum. Showing picture of about 20 to 50 Igbo people living in the north, holding a banner of Peter Obi calling that movement. We'll keep telling you that Obi will not even come second in the general election, he'll come 4th after Kwankwaso.
How a man that killed his people and dump their bodies in the river suddenly become a messiah is a surprise to me

How the people who called Nigeria zoo and claimed they have nothing to do with Nigeria suddenly want to become the president of Nigeria is a surprise to me

How the people who called every other tribes all sorts of names suddenly want their support is a big surprise for me

You better wake up now and realize all these are day dreaming, we're telling you all these so that you won't cry 'rigging' next year. it is not trash, it's the bitter truth.
As you have asked, I will bring forth the proof after you bring the proof that Tinubu order the army to kill people at lekki toll gate. You people will wake up one and roll out baseless allegations against people like it is nothing, you're now feeling the heat too and it seems you people can't take half of what you do to others. That's how we feel when you slander our people. I hope you have learned.

If Obi Wins the Election, go hug the closest transformer, @Pandev can you just keep quite, I don't blame you, it Nairaland that is now for Tom, Dick and Harry, all this Politicians are not worth it, Tinubu is a Failure, Atiku is a Doom, what makes you think Obi will not be Lucifer... I personally no trust any Nigerian Politician.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by AfroKnight: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Nfora:

That does not make sense.

Sowore is the founder and face of AAC.

It's like telling the founder and CEO of a company to resign and become a manager!

Irrespective of his experience,Sowore remains the CEO of AAC!

Sowore does not have to be president of Nigeria,but he has built an enviable party and platform for other people to contest elections.

An activist like him cannot be a good president. He would function better in an environment where he can argue.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Nfora: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
AfroKnight:

An activist like him cannot be a good president. He would function better in an environment where he can argue.

May be you were not born when many activists like Nelson Mandela became president.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Freerhyme1(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Who takes this 2 faced attention seeker serious ?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Donperry1(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2022
he should shut the hell up.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by RealEzee(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2022
grin shey na sowore dey yan like dis ?make e dey calm down lol e no yab apc again na LP lol

Sowore pls try dey sleep well grin

PO
LP

I support
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by RealEzee(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Nfora:

May be you were not born when many activists like Nelson Mandela became president.
not sowore tho ,Deji Adeyanju can make President before Sowore sef
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by userplainly(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Polchiz:
Sowore is angry that one man can make Labour Party a National movement.

This his outburst will not make him score more than 30k votes according to EL-Rufai.

He will not get up to 3k vote.. you saying 30k .. how?
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Afamed: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
We are still obedient.
May our labour never be in vain
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Afamed: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2022
nony43:

Yes. Agulu, Anambra and Nigeria at large.
One thing is 100% sure. By 2023, you will surely resume your Biafra or death national anthem
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Obainomilano: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:

what is amusing is how obi has suddenly became a nightmare for people like you if he can not win is it a crime for him to contest like your ancestors tinubu and atiku or is tribalism so rooted in you or you are so proud of suffering that you can not mind your business and leave peter obi to contest freely like your ancestors.. structure or no structure what matters is votes

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by AfroKnight: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Nfora:

Maybe English language is difficult for you.

And it took Mandela 27 years of incarceration for him to transform from a terrorist to a peace-loving presidential candidate.
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by Ijoba85: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Answer these questions bro:
What exactly do you think your Obi would do that others haven't done before now ? What miracle has he done before in Anambra where he once governed? And why do you think others should vote for him even with the current constitution on ground? What magic does he have to change the narrative? Is he coming to start killing the Fulani insurgents and the Fulani people who claim they own the country would be looking at him ? What special thing is he bringing to the table ? I know Tinubu is old but he understood the politics of Nigeria better than your Obi, and he's not a political prostitute like Obi who has no ideology but keeps jumping from one party to another ....Tinubu is a complete democrat with great ideology and vision ..He's always 10 times ahead of time ...quote author=MajohBankz post=113783654]
Hug transformer? Damn, you're being violent. It's better to pay delegates than prove your integrity?

I hope you get as much dollars as you can during the election, that may be the much you may get in the succeeding 8 years if your wishes came through.

No president should victimize any tribe. Rather stop bandits, ugm, terrorists on their tracks and send them back[/quote]
Re: Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians by kafeii123: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Ministerial Appointment, a continuation of My NYSC programme - Musawa / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.