Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish (2044 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by IamWonderful: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Many Obi supporters are acting crazy and insulting people because they are not supporting their preferred candidate including people that once worked with and for Peter Obi in PDP. You guys are doing more damage to Obi than good. Don’t forget Obi was Atiku’s VP in 2019. Careful! Don’t insult PDP people because you are supporting Obi and don’t insult Kwankwaso people too. Politics has a wonderful way of humbling people. Just market your candidate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by alsudan: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Anyone supporting APC/PDP is after the life of Nigeria and Nigerians.

I bought 10 medium size tubers of yam today for 12 thousand Naira.

If anyone had mentioned APC/PDP to me in that moment, the person for chop slap.

16 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Smithkafors(m): 12:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol..... How?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Iamgrey5(m): 12:44am On Jun 14, 2022
This Afonja should stop talking from both sides of his mouth. angry

Oyiara skull miner!

Did I do good my fellow ipob apologist who recently converted to be Obi followers because Tinubu won Apc ticket. cheesy

Obidient as Bleep cool

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Kingspin(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Another trash.

Who did not remember the Buhari campaign in 2015?
That APC-Buhari movement was massive both online and offline, far more than Obi's support.

I repeat there is nothing Peter supporters are doing that is not done in Nigeria.

Which candidate has not collected insults? Is it Tinubu or Atiku or Obi even Buhari collect.

Pete Obi supporters believe in him because of the man's records.., if Obi move to APC or PDP they will follow him.

...Don't give a dog a bad name, is too early.
Imagine if Peter is in APC.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by PlayerMeji: 1:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Deji, leave them..

As stubborn as they come, the heavier they fall...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by plaindealer: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Pandev(m): 1:06am On Jun 14, 2022
alsudan:

so, which party should we vote for? And how are we sure that the party won't be the worst? of all the top contestants, they all have been either in APC or PDP. Politics is distinctly different from social media. People who have been into politics know it is between APC and PDP. Apart from APC and PDP, it is obvious that no other party will have a representative in each polling unit across the country( those who have been in a party other than APC and PDP will understand) and that should tell you something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Karlovych: 1:08am On Jun 14, 2022
#OBIdience is the keyword, the blood of the innocent destroyed by the cocaine addict at the toll gate must come for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Frigga13: 1:41am On Jun 14, 2022
And when they fail .. they will blame eveyhuman being on earth accept themselves

North 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by bcomputer101: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Those kids form that region of the country where children use to wake their parents up with knock and slap won't be happy with this news

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Teetee777: 3:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Some people don't know how politics work, you don't need to insult those who did not support your candidate, market your candidate to the people and make ground for another election.
If you want to win the presidential election in this country, you must follow the 2 leading parties in the country, Presidential election is different from the gubernatorial election.

I stayed in the North, the only parties the majority of the northern states recognised are PDP and APC. Anywhere in the northern states is either Tinubu or Atiku.

The only way for Peter obi to win the presidential election in this country is to make ground for 8 years because any candidate that wins between APC or PDP will spend good 8yrs, after 8yrs Peter Obi can decamp to either APC or PDP, then he can win the presidential election.

Forget the noise on social media, the majority of the people who will vote are not on social media. Labour Party can not win in National politics but it can win in local politics like States or local elections in some regions, even SDP has a name in politics than Labour party.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Teetee777:
Some people don't know how politics work, you don't need to insult those who did not support your candidate, market your candidate to the people and make ground for another elections.
If you want to win the presidential election in this country, you must follow the 2 leading parties in the country, Presidential election is different from the gubernatorial election.

I stayed in the North, the only parties the majority of the northern states recognised are PDP and APC. Anywhere in the northern states is either Tinubu or Atiku.

The only way for Peter obi to win the presidential election in this country is to make ground for 8 years because any candidate that wins between APC or PDP will spend good 8yrs, after 8yrs Peter Obi can decamp to either APC or PDP, then he can win the presidential election.

Forget the noise on social media, the majority of the people who will vote are not on social media.
Lmfao oga anyone who talks like you never had the mind to vote Peter obi simple

Who Insults people more than tinubu supporters but never have I seen a topic to say tinubu supporters are demarketing him

Are you voting his supporters or him ? This excuse is just stupid to put it mildly

Who insulted people more than Buhari supporters in 2015 ? We never heard this stinking hypocrisy

You guys were never in support of Peter obi stop hiding

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Teetee777: 4:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

Lmfao oga anyone who talks like you never had the mind to vote Peter obi simple

Who Insults people more than tinubu supporters but never have I seen a topic to say tinubu supporters are demarketing him

Are you voting his supporters or him ? This excuse is just stupid to put it mildly

Who insulted people more than Buhari supporters in 2015 ? We never heard this stinking hypocrisy

You guys were never in support of Peter obi stop hiding
The majority of those people who will vote will vote for parties, not personalities. Let Peter obi join either APC or PDP then we can now talk about Who is Peter Obi that's how politics works in Nigeria as of today.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Front0lane: 4:34am On Jun 14, 2022
The Pandora Criminal is the biggest criminal that every one selling should be beheaded. A foolish man that watch Ipob constitute nuisance slitting the pucci of your mothers vaporizing your fathers skulls in broad daylight without a comment is not what Nigeria need to fight for them. Peter Obi must pay for the Ezu River genocide he committed on Anambra youth. He must pay for the N250 million cash he was caught looting weekly from Anambra to Lagos. He must pay for the loot n commonwealth of Anambrans he stashed in his daughter's Pandora account. Then we can talk about him being president afterwards.

alsudan:

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Golan007: 4:37am On Jun 14, 2022
What some of them wrote yesterday.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
This Afonja should stop talking from both sides of his mouth. angry

Oyiara skull miner!

Did I do good my fellow ipob apologist who recently converted to be Obi followers because Tinubu won Apc ticket. cheesy

Obidient as Bleep cool
The fear Obi making you to play tribal game pretending to be Igbo, just to make it Igbo agenda, it will not work, go and read the story of Obi when he was governor, when his people from Agulu paid a courtesy visit to him, he told them he's the governor of Anambra not governor of Agulu, Obi relocated Anambra state university Uli where Mbadinuj move it because Uli is his home town, during the time of Ngige he wanted to move the university to his home town Alo, it was during the time of Obi he moved it to Igbariam where its accessible to all , Igbariam is not even in his senatorial zone, he built the university from scratch and was fully accredited with accessible roads to the town and built the teaching hospital in Awka the state capital, I'm core APGA but Obi is the best

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by plaindealer: 4:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Teetee777:
Some people don't know how politics work, you don't need to insult those who did not support your candidate, market your candidate to the people and make ground for another election.

Forget the noise on social media, the majority of the people who will vote are not on social media. Labour Party can not win in National politics but it can win in local politics like States or local elections in some regions, even SDP has a name in politics than Labour party.

Very well stated.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by mycar: 4:56am On Jun 14, 2022
This does not make sense at all, how is he sure that all the people that are attacking people are his supporters. What businesses does he have with the insult of his supporters?
Are the supporters the ones that will rule Nigeria?
He should respect himself , if what he's s doing now is not attack, what's is it?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by mycar: 4:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Teetee777:

That's what people are trying to do and to you, let's maintain the status quo, you will rather die of hunger and bad governance than to break out the chain.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Authoreety: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Adeyanju is confused!

Nothing is gonno stop the OBI-dient movement...

If you block road, e go crush you!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by helinues: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Well Deji has been their new lawd and saviour.

This one na friendship matter
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by helinues: 5:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Teetee777:

Watch out this thread, they will leave Deji and attack you .

Truth is just so bitter to them which they are not interested in swallowing
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by solmusdesigns: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2022
They are not acting foolish they are actually foolish

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by helinues: 5:40am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
They are not acting foolish they are actually foolish

Isn't that obvious with the way they have been running their campaign for Obi.

Anyone not in support of Obi should have his brain checked cos Obi was sent from Pluto to come and rescue Nigeria.. Those people heh
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by On25: 5:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Let them be
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by solmusdesigns: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Isn't that obvious with the way they have been running their campaign for Obi.

Anyone not in support of Obi should have his brain checked cos Obi was sent from Pluto to come and rescue Nigeria.. Those people heh

I tire for them oo, some even cursing their children and families with sufferness if Pitobi doesn't win

Anyways Shekau of Boko haram sef get supporters and suicide bombers, Kanu and Simon Ekpa set get Supporters so Obi supporters no new
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Teetee777: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2022
mycar:

That's what people are trying to do and to you, let's maintain the status quo, you will rather die of hunger and bad governance than break out the chain.
Mr man, hunger is everywhere likewise prosperity. People are making money, building houses, buying cars, spending on parties every day likewise hunger too, people are dying of hunger, sickness, and accident every day and not peculiar in Nigerian alone but everywhere in the world.

If your candidate of Mr Obi enters today as a president, people will continue to die of hunger likewise prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by helinues: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:

I tire for them oo, some even cursing their children and families with sufferness if Pitobi doesn't win

Anyways Shekau of Boko haram sef get supporters and suicide bombers, Kanu and Simon Ekpa set get Supporters so Obi supporters no new

They have forgotten a day like this will come where they will need the help/assistance of others.

We advised them to build bridges in order to climb higher in Nigeria political space but they tell us NO that they will be making use of ladder to climb mount Everest

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by solmusdesigns: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

They have forgotten a day like this will come where they will need the help/assistance of others.

We advised them to build bridges in order to climb higher in Nigeria political space but they tell us know that they will be making use of ladder to climb mount Everest

I have been looking for this picture for a while now lol

Thanks let me copy it
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Teetee777:

The majority of those people who will vote will vote for parties, not personalities. Let Peter obi join either APC or PDP then we can now talk about Who is Peter Obi that's how politics works in Nigeria as of today.
Blacks were always slaves till people stood up
Woman never voted roll people stood up

Even with changes that has happened over n over again in history in our lifetime you still doubt change

Election is personal ...I am voting Peter obi ,I have never voted before same with over 50 I know but this time around we are voting Peter Obi

Vote who you like but don't tell us our conviction is wrong unless you want to get fire for fire

Only a fool repeats same thing and expect different results
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Afamed: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2022
What actually are you expecting from them when simply they have nothing to defend the Pandora thief

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). / Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many / Peter Obi Has Lost Yoruba Votes For Mocking Tinubu – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.