Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish (2079 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by helinues: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

Blacks were always slaves till people stood up
Woman never voted roll people stood up

Even with changes that has happened over n over again in history in our lifetime you still doubt change

Election is personal ...I am voting Peter obi ,I have never voted before same with over 50 I know but this time around we are voting Peter Obi

Vote who you like but don't tell us our conviction is wrong unless you want to get fire for fire

Only a fool repeats same thing and expect different results

Nobody is stopping you guys from campaigning and voting for Peter Obi, but be matured with your campaign engagement.

You people can't be seeing anyone with contrary opinion with you guys as a threat
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Afamed: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
This Afonja should stop talking from both sides of his mouth. angry

Oyiara skull miner!

Did I do good my fellow ipob apologist who recently converted to be Obi followers because Tinubu won Apc ticket. cheesy

Obidient as Bleep cool
Inconsequential 5%
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Afamed: 6:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

Lmfao oga anyone who talks like you never had the mind to vote Peter obi simple

Who Insults people more than tinubu supporters but never have I seen a topic to say tinubu supporters are demarketing him

Are you voting his supporters or him ? This excuse is just stupid to put it mildly

Who insulted people more than Buhari supporters in 2015 ? We never heard this stinking hypocrisy

You guys were never in support of Peter obi stop hiding
It's a matter of time. You will resume your Biafra or death national anthem again by 2023. That's I am 100% sure of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Are they voting supporters or PETER OBI?
They should concentrate more on the character & antecedents of Peter Obi and leave supporters alone. That means the voters never mature na
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by KevMitnick: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Not as rude as Binharis supporters... Lol.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

They have forgotten a day like this will come where they will need the help/assistance of others.

We advised them to build bridges in order to climb higher in Nigeria political space but they tell us NO that they will be making use of ladder to climb mount Everest
more trash
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2022
I knew this new found union would be short-lived. Well, didn't take long. grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Nobody is stopping you guys from campaigning and voting for Peter Obi, but be matured with your campaign engagement.

You people can't be seeing anyone with contrary opinion with you guys as a threat
Matured liked tinubu supporters on nairaland ? Insulting Peter Obi and igbos ?

Have Peter obi supporters done 10% of the things APC did to Jonathan ? Stop being hypocritical
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by ba7man(m): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Obi's supporters are rude, toxic and angry people.

This is the reason why anyone they support ends up loosing.

No sensible human is attracted to Toxic people except they have a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by plaindealer: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2022
ba7man:

No sensible human is attracted to Toxic people except they have a mental problem.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Iykopee(m): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2022
ba7man:

Quickly, u have forgotten how Jonathan was called a clueless drunkard and his wife, a shepopotemus... obviously u guys are suffering from selective amnesia.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Iykopee(m): 7:23am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Well said.

This guy whose head is completely empty.. grin grin An unapologetic Tinubu's urchin. cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Parachoko: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingspin:
Another trash.

Who did not remember the Buhari campaign in 2015?
That APC-Buhari movement was massive both online and offline, far more than Obi's support.

I repeat there is nothing Peter supporters are doing that is not done in Nigeria.

Which candidate has not collected insults? Is it Tinubu or Atiku or Obi even Buhari collect.

Pete Obi supporters believe in him because of the man's records.., if Obi move to APC or PDP they will follow him.

...Don't give a dog a bad name, is too early.
Imagine if Peter is in APC.

List out Peter Obi record for us make we see
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by flamingREED(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2022
As there are uncouth supporters so there are level headed supporters like me.

But it's not an issue really.

That's a reflection of every section of the society. Meanwhile, I am the structure.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by kayusely70(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Teetee777:
Some people don't know how politics work, you don't need to insult those who did not support your candidate, market your candidate to the people and make ground for another election.
If you want to win the presidential election in this country, you must follow the 2 leading parties in the country, Presidential election is different from the gubernatorial election.

I stayed in the North, the only parties the majority of the northern states recognised are PDP and APC. Anywhere in the northern states is either Tinubu or Atiku.

The only way for Peter obi to win the presidential election in this country is to make ground for 8 years because any candidate that wins between APC or PDP will spend good 8yrs, after 8yrs Peter Obi can decamp to either APC or PDP, then he can win the presidential election.

Forget the noise on social media, the majority of the people who will vote are not on social media. Labour Party can not win in National politics but it can win in local politics like States or local elections in some regions, even SDP has a name in politics than Labour party.
God bless you for this frank observation! You've spoken very much and reasonably too!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by kenedy175(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2022
I'm not in support of any group insulting anybody.

However, you should give what you can take. In 2015, Jonathan was the most insulted president in the world. Nobody said Buhari's followers were toxic. 2019, Obi was also dragged. He was called different names. Nobody talked.

But now, you're been paid in thesame coin, you're shouting and screaming. Isn't that hypocrisy?

Karma Is a bitch.

What goes around, comes around.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Carlosdd: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

Blacks were always slaves till people stood up
Woman never voted roll people stood up

Even with changes that has happened over n over again in history in our lifetime you still doubt change

Election is personal ...I am voting Peter obi ,I have never voted before same with over 50 I know but this time around we are voting Peter Obi

Vote who you like but don't tell us our conviction is wrong unless you want to get fire for fire

Only a fool repeats same thing and expect different results

Who ask you not to vote your preferred candidate but you must come to reality that not everybody must vote for your candidate and that’s the beauty of democracy. Support your candidate and I support mine too
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by sukar886: 7:58am On Jun 14, 2022
You are very stupid, you started it first
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Carlosdd:

Who ask you not to vote your preferred candidate but you must come to reality that not everybody must vote for your candidate and that’s the beauty of democracy. Support your candidate and I support mine too
Did that stop Buhari supporters from insulting Jonathan ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Many Of Peter Obi Supporters Are Acting Foolish by Okoroawusa: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
mycar:
This does not make sense at all, how is he sure that all the people that are attacking people are his supporters. What businesses does he have with the insult of his supporters?
Are the supporters the ones that will rule Nigeria?
He should respect himself , if what he's s doing now is not attack, what's is it?
I can see that you are not on Facebook...Try and get a Facebook account and see things for yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Endorse Peter Obi, Says "Structure Has Not Helped Us!" / Breaking: Apology Letter From Sarki / 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.