Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day (58852 Views)

Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) / Who Will Replace Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid? / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by maxwell530(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Adakintroy:

They were decent.

But the class of evra, calos and Marcelo were another level good.
Lol
You forgot Lizarazu of France
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Luukqman(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
I always get confused whenever Marcelo and ribinho are on the pitch
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Adakintroy: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
maxwell530:
Lol
You forgot Lizarazu of France

The same class yes You right.
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Tokziby: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
tuzle:
how did Dani Alves win world cup

2003 under 20 w/cup
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by ogub(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Came as a boy left as a complete man
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by DavSagacity(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Highly skillful player in his own time cool

He has "won" everything there is in "football" except world best smiley.
He has won what many Balloon Dior winners and World best could not won
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by koyyess: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
From an innocent looking boy to a weed addict looking agbero.
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by edosignature(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Humble beginning... This is massive.
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Bamzyriches451: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Madrid's legend
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by Mryacks: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Doraty1:
Marcelo's first day @RM vs his last...

His head and account balance got bigger.... literally grin
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by tuzle(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tokziby:

2003 under 20 w/cup
the feeling of winning u20 world cup is different from the senior category
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by engrchykae(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
EmzyT:

I hope this is not a ploy to bring that “Messi and Ronaldo Comparison” into this Thread? undecided I never mentioned Messi, neither did I said he's an Independent player!

Every footballer needs each other to succeed, be it Messi, Ronaldo or any other players! They need their other teammates to succeed.. If they want to say they did it alone, then they should field themselves and 10 other logs of woods, so we'd know they did it ALONE!

I no dey follow una for Social Media Platforms fight and argue that nonsense about people who Laugh and drink Coffee together o
I don't intend to compare them but it's the Truth
Marcelo is to cr7 as Dani Alves is to Messi.
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by generalwo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
LEGEND!!!
Re: Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day by yusluvad(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Marcelo will be greatly miss in top flight football. A legend of the round leather ball...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) / Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos / I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.