Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages (10415 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Gbenge77(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2011
@op,flee from her.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by johnjoel(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2011
avoid married woman bcus they have ruin many young man,,, mayGod help you
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by BabaO2: 10:03am On Jul 22, 2011
Nothing go happen jor. Pursue and you shall overtake grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by mbulela: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2011
okafor's law
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Smallville4live(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2011
Dude, You have to stop every communication with. Even change ur fone number because of her. If u do not stop communicating with the lady, I'm afraid but u are gettin into a big shit man. Now is the time to run,
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by scottN(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2011
mbulela:

okafor's law
grin grin grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by ideylaff: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2011
The truth on my part is she got some qualities I'd wanted in a girl that is making me powerless to resist her.
The most scary part of this story is the night she called and she was speaking as though she was possessed after a series of discussion though, that no matter what as happened, that she will always have me. i was short of words and confused. At that time i realized i'm in big trouble.
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

@ dipxy004 ,  hmm,  The Holy Spirit tells me that, You have done the thing already.!!! cheesy    , but you just wan see if you made the right decision/took the right step, we all know the feeling bro, body no be wood

We that have resistance know ourselves,  grin

Please dont play return leg or try Okafors Law oooooo, the 1 wey u do don do, 

if you value your gear stick or lever/d -eak and u still want to drive with it with your Mrs, please don't go back to do Okafor oooo Please

NO NL person fit Aid u, na u go Aid ya self,

send us her number we can talk to her to leave you alone,  LOL
wink
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by emmatok(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2011
Women and their WAHALA.

No husband=Problem

Husband come= Another Problem

Now she is cheating on her Husband.

Op since you claim to love her

Tell her to get divorce, change her religion.

Then both of you can be together forever.

MUMU
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by ayoade2: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2011
Call me on 019052698, I will tell you what to do. Have been there before and I was enable to handle her very maturely. Now she loves her husband and cherishes her marriage. And guess what, she does not even call me again.

Am sure you are not the only one in that shoe. There are many NLer who are already deep shits with their exes though they are married too.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by zignor(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2011
you are not a man .  .commot here jare angry sad angry
you just allowed that Kitty passed you by  angry sad
infact you should go to bar beach and leap over
for me, zignor that chance can never pass me by kiss kiss kiss

reaching for my brandy cool cool cool
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by kuntash: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2011
zignor:

for me, zignor that chance can never pass me by kiss kiss kiss

^^^ to sleep with another man's wife?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by haboosa(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2011
marriage as i always say is the only institution where no one graduate and pls think well before you matriculate. . . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin, the lady in question is a pretender and she doesnt knw what she want  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by catso(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2011
For your future sake, u beta act now or regret it later,
Go get a life,
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by ronia(f): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2011
My dear,death is calling you nd u r nt wise enof to run!!!!!!!!see wen Allahaji cut your neck!!!my our hand no dey oooo.be wise as a christain,be worned!!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Ojumiii(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2011
@ dipxy004 , hmm, The Holy Spirit tell me that, You have done the thing already.!!! Cheesy , but you just wan see if you made the right decision/took the right step, we all know the feeling bro, body no be wood

We that have resistance know ourselves, Grin

Please dont play return leg or try Okafors Law oooooo, the 1 wey u do don do,

if you value your gear stick or lever/d -eak and u still want to drive with it with your Mrs, please don't go back to do Okafor oooo Please

NO NL person fit Aid u, na u go Aid ya self,

send us her number we can talk to her to leave you alone, LOL Wink

you could be right, i mean right like 80% right
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by kruku: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2011
Stay away Pal. she is not happy where she is. But you are not her happiness and must not act like one. allow them to work things out. your presence is a distraction to the poor woman. stay awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i beg u.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by castonn(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
she is available bt i must tell u not reachable bt if u must make her reachable u have to embrace grenade purely brewed by (((((gbomm)))))((((((gbom)))) harm shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by executinal(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
dipxy004:

This  girl was a class mate, i love her and it was obvious we had a crush on each other but we both knew we couldn't date cos she's a conc. muslim and i on the other side a christian. so we became more than a friend but we couldn't call ourselves lovers, we spend most times together telling ourselves thing some lover may not even say.

Now she is married but she will not stop calling me and sending messages, she wouldn't want me to ask or talk about her husband, she will always insist she want to hear some compliment or romantic word from me after each session of call, she often ask me the question "why will she be married wit someone and her heart will be with someone else" and i'm always the first she will call( even before her husband) when in distress.

The truth on my part is she got some qualities I'd wanted in a girl that is making me powerless to resist her.
The most scary part of this story is the night she called and she was speaking as though she was possessed after a series of discussion though, that no matter what as happened, that she will always have me. i was short of words and confused. At that time i realized i'm in big trouble.
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

Guy fire on the mountain Run run run run, grin
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by HURUCHI(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2011
MARRIED WOMAN IS NO GO AREA NO MATTER THE LOVE LET HER BE
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by LadyT(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
Unless you want them to Sharia your backside please run like hell.

Tell her you are not interested and she should face her husband.

If she wants you she should be strong enough to leave her husband

Shes using you. Shes propbably married to some razz guy who she doesnt love so shes trying to use you emotionally and probably sexually if she could to help her get away for the mess she has married.

You are better than that dump the zero and get with a hero
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Nymphnode(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
The xtian folks keep quoting the scripture but forgot to add that you have already done it in your mind over and over again. You are going to hell already, so tell us about the sweating, the moans, the gasping or did you blew your load on entrance?
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okogbemyk(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
Screw her and you are screwedddd kiss
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by ideylaff: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
The xtian folks keep quoting the scripture but forgot to add that you have already done it in your mind over and over again. You are going to hell already, so tell us about the sweating, the moans, the gasping or did you blew your load on entrance?

lol, @ Nymph node, GOD has upgraded that to no- sin status, since, , cos he checked the heart of men and women and just saw that right 4rm a very young age, the way we dress and look these days, one cannot but appreciate the work of GOD and at the same time think of the person seductively,

Abi uu wan tell me say,  u see go Carton of Milk like Kim Kardashian or even 1 lobe of her back side, you wont 4get the scriptures that say "thou shal not LOOL , LOOK and OVER LOOK.

I begiiii, lookery nor be sin anymore oooooo.

e no easy oooo ehh ehhhh oooooo 2 dey look and dey think eeeee ooooh,  P Square,  LOL, 
cheesy grin wink
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by 2rez: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
Wat else kan i say? Avoid wat'z avoidable. Stay outta trouble n tiz all gonna b gravy. Sane n sound nlerz av said it all tho' xo i guez tiz left to yhu to decide. Yhu got tha ball in yo court bruv n if yhu feel it gewd to do contrary to tha laid down headz up(advise) by God-sent nlerz, wat i pity most in yo body is yo third leg, i min yo John Thomaz bein dressed az suya, alotta sale tiz gonna mak bruv, Dnt "ef" wit tha muslim brothaz. Pizz!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by mkmyers45(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
Do unto your fellow man what you want to be done to you, Adulterer portion is in hell
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by firstgirl: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
i can see both of u still have feelings for each other and de girl in question is having problem in her marriage. So her problem is someone dat will love her.This is really a difficult situation but if truly luv her, u wouldnt want her marriage to destroy cos u won't marry a muslim. Just close ur eyes and let go.De more u communicate de more stronger de feelings. I know it may not be as easy as people think. Wish u luck.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by mcdante(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
executinal:

Guy fire on the mountain Run run run run,   grin
Motion supported bro,

Hello poster.
Honestly, i understand what u feeling bro and here is my response- [size=14pt]KEEP AWAY FROM HER[/size].
You will miss the one for u if u keep following after her. What u shared with her was built. Please build another one for your sake and hers.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by zikclassiq(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
U ar nt married, she is. Respect her by respecting her marriage. Its impossible to marry her but u can stil remain best of friends. U cant continue with this forever.
Let her know that u wil remain her best friend bt she should focus on building her home. Tel her u wil get married too! There are positive things abt her husband she shud begin to explore.
In time, things wil settle.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
Young man, I sympathize with you really. If she keeps calling you and you loved to be called by her, why dont you go for the kill? Confront her and ask her what she wants. Forget all these bible quoting "omo ales". Even in their Bible, David and Solomon did took away other peoples wives. What did God do when David collected Uriah's wife and murdered the husband? The GOD of the Old testament punished David so bad that the first child of Uriah for David died. And there were woes in the house of David. Absalum lusted after his half sister etc. In short, I would say David suffered, because the people punished knew nothing about David's sin. That's to tell you how irrational this their socalled God can be. It is even worse when it comes to the muslims. Religion has never advanced people without people fighting for their right. Human rights as we know it today was never a handiwork of the religious leaders. Left to them, things would have remained as it were thousand years ago. And only them would be enjoying the priviledges.

Dont let me derail jare. I just can not bear it when people come here quoting some fcking books written over some thousand years ago. My advice is thus: Ask her what she really really want. And you yourself should be sure of what you want too. If you both are really much in love and are certain that you can and are ready to weather the sturm, I dont think anything should stop you from taking the risk and getting together. Afterall, in the book many are quoting, it is also written: Why do you fear humans who can only kill the body, but not the soul? Go for her jare. I am very sure that nothing will happen that has not happened again.

The husband should even be thankful that you wont be killing him because you covet his wife. Examples abounds where husbands of such wives never survived to tell their tales.

The woman in question might be using this juju on you: http://www.havetherelationshipyouwant.com/index.html?s=32842&gclid=CK7o98aSlaoCFULwzAodX0i9wQ

Advert keeps Seun afloat. Click on the ad.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^shut up there.

oniranu.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
poster

you can see the pit in front of you.

if you lack wisdom, jump inside.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by okooyinbo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2011
TPIA: Awon egbon e lo ng ba wi kii se emi.

If you were wise, you wouldnt be shouting,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Ways Guys Request For Sex (very Cool) / My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment / How To Determine Shape & Depths Of Vj By Facial Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.