Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages (10401 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by gloriuss(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2011
Pafuri:

@gloriuss:
One of these days, when I have time on my hand, I will try to "Re-DEEM" a few of you redeem girls. grin grin grin

Ehhhnnnnn, u sure get liver ooo, I reject any contact from u to our fine redeemed sisters, oya FLEEEEEE tongue
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by harakiri(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
This is why any man who gives in to a woman's demand of 100% "trust and security" in a relationship/marriage, ought to have his head checked. These are the same women that rant,whine and nag when they feel their men don't trust them. Once the man throws caution to the wind, this is the end result (calling,going out and phucking old/new boyfriends).
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by lanre88(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2011
@OP, You need not come public to ask the world what to do, why cant we at least limit our excesses to some limit? You wanna tamper with someone's home,all in the name of lust?

Kindly face other girls who are still bleeping their life out and not married women. If you tamper with someone's home obviously someone else will tamper with yours(possibly a close ally)

Word of advice: make it known to her she need to stop and respect her man (sure he paid her price). Do unto others what you can tolerate.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by tpia5: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2011
all these dumb threads don tire me jare.

oh help, my pr*ck is here, oh woowzers my pr*ck is there

yepa! my toto just scratched me when i saw your typewriter

ah! i am in shock because my privates have eyes, mouth and nose and can see, call and smell yours

a girl looked at me yesterday and my life has never been the same

a male nler said hi via yim and i've been unable to focus since then

blah blah blah.

redundant.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by funmy39: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
brother, my advice for you is to let the sleeping dog lie, let her go her separate way why you go and get your own wife, wishing best of luck
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by denny4ril: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
grin funny but weird!!! when the girl wanted to be with u, u did not read the signals. now that she is married, i advice u run away. i used to think i can never ind any other lady after my break up sometime ago but my friend, that is a total lie. u will always find what u seek. it is a matter of time and my advice is that u stay away from those married lady and protect ur own future
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by slymm(f): 5:57am On Jul 24, 2011
Enough   with   the  pathetic   cynicism   about   trusting   women.  Just   because   some   mariied  women   have their   brains   in   their  p.u.s.sy,   does  not   mean   you   should   paint   every   one  else  with   a  bad  brush.  @Op, flee from temptation. Temptation will arise, but my brother flee and do not look back.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by MrsChima(f): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2011
This is some toxic bullshit.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by sugafoot(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2011
COME TO YOUR AID ?!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? shocked
PLS HURRY UP AND GET INTO SOME BIGGER TROUBLE.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by yemre: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2011
Well, my dear, the best and only thing you can do is avoid her (that is if you are really serious about this ungodly thing).i had the same experience and i bet you, you will land her in trouble one day if you dont act on time. You can start by avoiding her calls for a very long tym! yes, do it. say like a year or so. after one year, then if she call you again, pick it and if she complains, talk sense into her head and make her realise u could not continue like that for her safety! All the best!
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Atandav: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
Genesis 20v1-9, u are a dead man if u go close to another mans wife, please help the husband save his family he's a man like u, put urself in his shoe, why still treating a married woman in a special way carefull
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by ChefMike(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2011
grin grin grin U better run for ur deal life
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dantowlex: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2011
following this part you would get in more trouble than you expect trust me
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by avosoft: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2011
I believe you know what the right thing to do it, you did not ask because you don't know what to do, you asked because you wanted people to support the wrong thing you want to do.

Well if so, then note this "When the problems starts coming, nobody here will be there, you will have yourself to blame

Use you head and not you heart to think! angry
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by dipxy004(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2011
thanks all
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Justjyde(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
dipxy004:
but how can i do this without losing her friendship, i mean without loosing her totally

It is too late for this kind of thought right now man!! Like a river that splits into a distributary, she made that decision already. You know, there are some people you cannot be just friends with. When such people get married to others, you need to perform a surgical separation in your mind. If you refuse, you will get sucked in by emotional forces stronger than you. If you get sucked in, you will NEVER be the same again. Take a break from her. A few months at least. Cure yourself and you stand a chance but NEVER say the "things" she likes to hear to her again.

Good luck man. I feel you. Look up James 1:5 and 1:14-15. You will find help
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by andyanders: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Abbycrown:
Thank your stars you've not done anything silly. It's better you guys keep it at phone calls level or even cut the calls. I think you still have feelings for the lady too and you might be tempted someday. The temptation may however cause trouble for you. Accept the fact that she's no longer yours (which I don't think she's ever been) and go find your own soul-mate. Cut the lady in question out of your life totally, cos it's obvious she's not ready to let go.

Na your mummy and daddy born you.

The best advice for the OP at this stage coming up to talk about a married FEMALE friend. Why can't he just have a normal friendship without this kind of feelings? I have many lady friends without having any lust feelings over them.We talk and are best of friends. Op is digging his grave for not letting the lady go.
Re: She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages by Divoc19(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
dipxy004:
This girl was a class mate, i love her and it was obvious we had a crush on each other but we both knew we couldn't date cos she's a conc. muslim and i on the other side a christian. so we became more than a friend but we couldn't call ourselves lovers, we spend most times together telling ourselves thing some lover may not even say.

Now she is married but she will not stop calling me and sending messages, she wouldn't want me to ask or talk about her husband, she will always insist she want to hear some compliment or romantic word from me after each session of call, she often ask me the question "why will she be married wit someone and her heart will be with someone else" and i'm always the first she will call( even before her husband) when in distress.

The truth on my part is she got some qualities I'd wanted in a girl that is making me powerless to resist her.
The most scary part of this story is the night she called and she was speaking as though she was possessed after a series of discussion though, that no matter what as happened, that she will always have me. i was short of words and confused. At that time i realized i'm in big trouble.
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

She's bored in marriage.
Advise her to get busy with some businesses or something.
Then discontinue the frequency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.