Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room (67745 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Mercyjoy28: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please is there any Muslim in the house to defend this act?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
blacknoir:

It is not catastrophic to Nigeria ,it is catastrophic to the whole world. I swear Muslims need their own planet and even at that they will destroy the planet.

AntiChristian shey you see how your fellow allah's slaves are disgracing Islam. If they give you another planet as Muslims, you will destroy that planet grin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by IDIOTmoderators: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
And you think you have sense with this senseless comment? Sorry you have no sense.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by kernniejay(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

Don't forget two things:
1. Problem started on earth the moment Eve (woman) listened to the serpent (devil) and ate the forbidden fruit and also gave the fruit to Adam (man) her husband who trusted his wife and ate the fruit too.
2. Sarah, Abraham's wife told her husband to sleep with her maid Hagar so that she could have a child, therefore Ishmael the father of Islam was begotten by that arrangement.
* Women orchestrated the whole chaos in the world by deceiving men and influencing them wrongly. That is why Bob Marley's song "No Woman No Cry" is ever green.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by TMwise1942: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

No ooh. i doubt it.. They ll be prosecuted..
In this nigeria ok na make we the watch
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by CheapHomes1: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are repeating the same thing.. wink

Yes. Am sure you read the first sentence? Read again.

"your screenshot is only saying the same thing as below:

what am i listening to? i cant hear your voice. pls speak louder

how is "men" different from "all men"?

how can you say "men" and then mean "the guy" when "the guy" is singular and "men" is plural and therefore a generalisation (which now includes your dad)?"
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ekeneokwologu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
This news is fake. Let's stop spreading fake news. Kindly go through the content again.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lagos finally turned into a sharia state.. make war come abeg make we go our separate ways. Can't be living with savages. It's too much. Everyday headslammers must kill someone for their bastard Allah
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

We know you are a Rape victim but we don't feel pity for you..
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by jehoha696(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
I doubt diz story, diz kind mata hppen for alaba rago nd me wey dey stay inside lasu no hear am,moreova i know the hotel,diz mata no clear,cuz normally the manager of d hotel go follow dem enta nd for dem to just drag d babe lyk dat e no clear,enta alaba rago u go jam plenty hijab wearing muslim olosho's wey dey fvck anyhow,hausa gals can Bleep more than fuckest,doz gals get triple Phd award for Bleep,i wonder dem & calabar none dog who Bleep pass self
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by edetic: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
If the prostitute had kept a bible in her room instead, God, in His loving compassion for sinners, would never have been angry, God would have been looking for a way to draw the prostitute's attention to someday reading the bible, so she can repent of her sins and be saved. While the Quran offers death to non Muslims, the bible offers love and salvation to all men, believers and unbelievers.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by PlaYaJones: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:

More wicked than the males that murdered the girl?

Helo I have moiney. U need moiney. Gimme yor nomba?�
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Mrincredy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
I am looking for the part where they ate her after the killing..A bunch of backward thinking people
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by alibiz: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
The govt. Should do something about this killing and setting ablaze of a thing.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by KosiGee(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

How are we sure that this man didn’t conceal the Koran under her pillow?? I think he did that deliberately.
How come it was his friends who were on stand by that attacked the girl?….they even had their daggers with them.

This was planned from the beginning.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by KosiGee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
jehoha696:
I doubt diz story, diz kind mata hppen for alaba rago nd me wey dey stay inside lasu no hear am,moreova i know the hotel,diz mata no clear,cuz normally the manager of d hotel go follow dem enta nd for dem to just drag d babe lyk dat e no clear,enta alaba rago u go jam plenty hijab wearing muslim olosho's wey dey fvck anyhow,hausa gals can Bleep more than fuckest,doz gals get triple Phd award for Bleep,i wonder dem & calabar none dog who Bleep pass self

Are you talking out of experience?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Ifakiland(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Legalese(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Killed because of the kind of work she does yet the person who patronised her was let free. Hypocrites are the vermin of the earth.

So their god would not answer her prayers cos of her work but would accept that of the patroniser and the killers. Bleep these guys.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by blacknoir: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

AntiChristian shey you see how your fellow allah's slaves are disgracing Islam. If they give you another planet as Muslims, you will destroy that planet grin
Who said I was a Muslim? Did u read what I posted at all
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ufotunang: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why did they not also beat , torture and kill the customer the muslim guy that approached the prostitute for sex and slept with her...did he not also not commit sin ...this people are just hypocrites
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ufotunang: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
And they say they want a Muslim Muslim ticket...plans to suppress Christians and nigerians with their Islamic laws
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ufotunang: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
And after they will say Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Owologbo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaBanga:
Honestly if men did not exist, 90% of crime would cease to exist as well.
Without man, you as a lady won't be created in the first place.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ufotunang: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Quiny32323:
Muslim muslim ticket comes to mind!!
... Muslim Muslim ticket..it's plan to suppress Christians and nigerians with their Islamic laws.... Christian and nigerians reject it
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
People hold Bibles and Bible are everywhere and in every place one goes to ...but you cannot see a Christian attacking a person because of that Bible.... Christianity is really a religion of peace
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by edetic: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
These hypocrites trumpet that their religion is the religion of peace, yet if you make blasphemous statements about their religion ten times, then ten times they will kill you, they are very intolerant and easily provoked, they are very indiscriminate about labelling everything as blasphemy in their thirst for blood, they don't love, they don't forgive, they have no value for human life, they are barbaric savages that express themselves and their grievances by engendering chaos and anarchy, and anywhere in the world you find them, there's always no peace in that country, the only countries that are peaceful are the countries that had prohibited the practice of Islam. If you blaspheme the God of the Christians, they will pray for God to forgive you and help you to know him so that you can find love and peace.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Spandau: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

Same goes to all the male members of your family.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ufotunang: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
The way they worship this quran book sef ...why can't the quran book safe them from bandits and terrorists attack in the north
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Spandau: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender

Instead of addressing the hypocrisy and animalism of Northerners and their nasty religion, you're here making generalized comment about the male gender. Very bitter thing.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Emperor88(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
Receive sense na instead of blaming religion, you are blaming men.....calling Lagos state a dead state, just tell your kinsmen to their state and leave the state....
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by UNDFTD: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/customer-friends-lynch-burn-lagos-sex-worker-for-keeping-quran-in-room/

This the kind of people you share the same space with. What a bunch of blood thirsty animals. May God destroy NIGERIA!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by cayorday89(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ishilove:

The irony is she is a muslim, which is why she had a copy of the Quran under her pillow. Their actions shows they have no value for human life. I support the death penalty on this one.
I think another sin she committed is that the Quran is not meant to be placed below anything, but always on top, my roommate in school can be stupid and dirty, but that Quran he no dey play with am, when I sweep and clean the room I sometimes innocently forget putting other books on the Quran and he will start ranting whenever he sees it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ex-Staff Of First Bank Bags 98-Year-Jail Term For Stealing N49.3m, $368,000 / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.