Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room (67749 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Emperor88(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=ufotunang post=113794884]Why did they not also beat , torture and kill the customer the muslim guy that approached the prostitute for sex and slept with her...did he not also not commit sin ...this people are just A]
The woman that was about to be stoned to death in the bible for adultery before Jesus intervene have you ever asked were the man was? Or the woman committed adultery with herself? All religion are scam.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
These are the kind of people ruling Nigeria and you expect meaningful development.

Shame that we have to share country with these people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
cayorday89:

I think another sin she committed is that the Quran is not meant to be placed below anything, but always on top, my roommate in school can be stupid and dirty, but that Quran he no dey play with am, when I sweep and clean the room I sometimes innocently forget putting other books on the Quran and he will start ranting whenever he sees it.
So does this so-called 'sin' warrant her gruesome death? Who made them judge, jury and executioner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
blacknoir:

Who said I was a Muslim? Did u read what I posted at all

I was refering to his fellow slaves that are killing and burning people
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by 989900: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
And you b@stard$ want a muslim-muslim ticket?
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ShaqFu: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ishilove:

The irony is she is a muslim, which is why she had a copy of the Quran under her pillow. Their actions shows they have no value for human life. I support the death penalty on this one.
The death penalty ke? Don't be surprise when MURIC will mobilize and give those bastards lawyers who will represent them in court and also frustrate court proceeding just so those idiots can continue to roam free and cause mayhem.

She's Muslim doesn't have anything to do with it. She's a prostitute that's all that matters according to them. Don't forget Islam is repressive and oppressive when it has to do with females, talkless a prostitute.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by lanresord: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
This people have turn to vampire Please we need our freedom before they kill us finish ODUA REPUBLIC is the ANSWER
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Wwwq: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Really
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Hokage001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is Hypocrisy, Illiteracy, Stupidity And Brainwashing At It's Peak.
You That Is So Holy, What Were You Doing At A LovePeddler House? Isn't Stealing Also A Sin In Islam?
So To Cover Your Cowardice, You Killed Someone In The Name Of Religion.
What A Joke.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Marvellsmart(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What sorta madness is this undecided
You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Then lynched her after cuz you discovered quran in her room

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

this kinda news makes me sick to my bones

Men are one of the problems we have in thus world
this world would have been a peaceful place if it got no men
Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
'Men dead gender' including ur father,ur uncles and all ur male cousins... Werey
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by General114: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Muslims claim that ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE but don't have any patience in handling any issue. They can kill at any slightest provocation deceiving themself that special reward await them when they fight for ALLAH.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by emmysoftyou: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
Honestly I am tired of these muslims with the kinda wickedness they exhibit on daily basis. So in their minds now they are holier than the prostitute because they fought for their god.

Religion is one of the major reasons we ain't progressing in Nigeria, lots of Nigerians reason like animals most especially muslims that ain't tolerant at all. They do devilish things at the slightest provocation.

I dislike religious people be it muslim or Christian. There're christians that still behave weird especially those ones that carry bag moving from one house to another to disturb people with paradise sermon.

The only difference between christians and muslims is that christians are more tolerant and not blood thirsty like them. They know these things but won't admit. NO christian would patronize a prostitute and see a bible in her room and kill her. It can't happen anywhere in the world. I have even heard of pagans and others using the bible to smoke weed and christians didn't react because they believe in "VENGEANCE BELONGS TO GOD" Muslims anywhere in the world won't tolerate that, they would burn everywhere down.

I wish christians and muslims could be separated. Let them stay on their own, if they don't see any "infidel" to kill any more they would start killing themselves.
on pinpoints...
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by cayorday89(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ishilove:

So does this so-called 'sin' warrant her gruesome death? Who made them judge, jury and executioner?
Na there the wahala dey. I always wonder myself what makes them so agitated concerning this Quran when they won't even do the good things it teaches other than taking lives of people they cannot create.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by coolhumble(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
You were actually making sense until you started mention men being the problem instead of you to state what exactly the problem is which is religion intolerance. When you mention men remember one gave birth to you.

Candidlady:
sad

You had sex with her paid her 1 thou' even had the guts as a crook and eediot that you are to steal her 5 thou'

Claiming how can she have such book in a room where customers come to sex her undecided

Kindly lynch em too.

But before you set em ablaze, confirm the number of rounds saliu had with the eediot deranged gender then insert that same amount of office pin into their dvcks and anus

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Konjiboii: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
When we say aboki no get sense e get why, imagine aboki when patronize olosho still get mind dey judge her chosen career, the idiot been no just wan pay..

So almighty clitocurrency don dip to 1k
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Tooreda: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Quran and wahala sha.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Yemideee: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Kindly lynch em too.

Lagos
Dead state

Men
Dead gender
this issue has nothing to do with the man but the fanatical ideology controlling the man!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by jehoha696(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
KosiGee:

Are you talking out of experience?

Experience of what,dude the nature of my jobs get me connected to a whole fuckin lot hotels
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by gameboy727(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fr33born:

How is owning a Quran a sin?

Placing the Quran under a pillow while having coitus with random dudes on the same bed seems disrespectful enough to the religion.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Khez: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na animals we dey share this country with sha smh
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by abidem4real: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/customer-friends-lynch-burn-lagos-sex-worker-for-keeping-quran-in-room/
Sometimes I wonder how those demons are created among human beings.

Their stupidity and senselessness is second to none. I feel like wiping them out as I write!
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by generalwo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
God have mercy.. You patronize a prostitute (your religion doesn't frown at it), you slept with her even though you're not married to her (your religion doesn't frown at it), you stole her money ( your religion doesn't frown at it).... When she asked for her money, you suddenly realized your religion frowns at keeping your holy book in unholy places.... If this isn't madness, then I do not know what to call it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Banbanna(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaBanga:
Honestly if men did not exist, 90% of crime would cease to exist as well.

Agreed that most of world's crimes are perpetrated by men. But how would humanity procreate without them?

Except perhaps by parthenogenesis ( Reproduction without male sperm), which our human species aren't capable of, or could evolved to.

I think the heightened levels of testerone and adrenaline in men, is also partly responsible for these senseless violences. People with less of these natural hormones tend to be less inclined to crimes except perhaps under the influence of hard substances or some other things.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by vannessa7(f): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
gameboy727:

Placing the Quran under a pillow while having coitus with random dudes on the same bed seems disrespectful enough to the religion.

I'm just thinking now from my experience of the quran as a former christian now a Muslim, the Quran is too sensitive and dangerous to keep in such sinful environment, it can even engineer all that happened by causing her death, you don't handle it anyhow, sometimes it's like electric live wire, think of how Almighty God reacted to sin in the wilderness with the children of Israel and you will be close to the knowledge of what islam and quran can do. The power of it is raw and strong against every unholiness.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by juman(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
If we love ourselves we need a christian person as next president.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by milliondollas(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
THIS MUHAMMAD PEOPLE ARE SATANIC AGENT
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by NaBanga: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Owologbo:

Without man, you as a lady won't be created in the first place.

Who told you I was a lady? The truth is that men perpetuate the majority of violent crimes. With the way science is advancing, I do worry that men will cease to exist. Massive amounts of sperm are being harvested in the Western world for various studies. That sperm can be reproduced infinitely and indefinitely in the laboratory setting. In the future, A woman could just go to a clinic and order a girl. In many places it's already happening through IVF.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by rhames(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/customer-friends-lynch-burn-lagos-sex-worker-for-keeping-quran-in-room/

Hang these bastards and throw their corpses to the Atlantic Ocean fish.
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
cococandy:

Shut your hateful mouth
looooooooooool I don't hate Dem but it is a sin... So I hate sin
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Igbojew: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Look at zoogeria country Yorubas and other tribes are forcing great Igbos to stay with them,God forbid bad thing.Ndi one Nigeria how market hahahaha........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room by Skmoda360(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
pachigo001:
which cave the Lagos state you are bragging of who develop am no be brown roof house una sabi

You dey read wetin you type at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.