Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar (917 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2022
I just sold my generator for 55k, around 9:30am this morning. after depositing in account..I said let me withdraw the 5k ontop to my sporty bet account. immediately I did, I saw a live game of table tennis of 1.85 odd.. and staked all on it.
not up to 25 seconds I lost the game.. because they were in the deciding set already.
.I deposited again this time 10k to make back the lost 5k... leaving 40k.. but I was wrong.
I would decide to stake 1k but as soon as I see the live games, it will look as if one spirit is holding my hand to stake the whole money in the account just to have an higher winning... and that's how I staked the whole 10k on table tennis live game.

that's how I finally deposited all the money...I sold my generator to settle a debt of 33k...debt I didn't pay... money I don't have... generator is already with new owner.

I had to use the only 100 naira on me to get this for breakfast After contemplating about killing myself.

because I didn't know when I cried I'm tired of this life

I can never make it life.

it's better I end it.

I'm not here to ask you for money, keep your money to yourself you need it more. because if I see it same way I use it to try get back my 55k.

it's better I end my life here and now, I'm tired

Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by rickpat(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2022
you're a problem to yourself bro....giving your 55k to an already wealthy man somewhere sleeping happily....you see why the rich get richer and the poor gets *******...you know the rest....even using 100naira to play that nonsense is even too much
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2022
undecided

Hey bro you're the problem of ur yourself. Who told you betting is the way out to make it in life? Those that created these betting platforms are out to make profit and they won't if you don't loose. The faster you retrace your steps the better for u
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by Sotland: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Op what won't make you, will destroy you. Plan yourself probably....

Btw

Ever heard of IMAX DELAY SPRAY?

Imax delay spray works for premature ejaculation and also helps to give a hard erection.

Last 10x times than you can, your woman will ever be grateful for the satisfaction.

it's 100% safe
it's 100% herbal
To buy contact 0.8.1.3.6.7.5.4.7.7.8

Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by DonBenny77(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Op you can lie oh!

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by Psady(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please ooo, don't commit suicide, remember those that will be hurt as a result of your consequence. I believe this phase will pass, it hurts you that you lost a good amount of money, so I expect you to stay away from betting.
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na so one fool lose money wey e no get to sportybet scam. I thought the fool will say I quit betting today but the fool is thinking of switching to bet9ja or betking

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by EmzyT: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by Jackanda1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Youre a gambling addict. This is the reality you need to accept. Thinking suicide is like planning to cut off your head because of headache. You aren't the only one with this struggle and believe me as you're alive, there is hope, you can get help.

Feel free to worry about the time,resources and money wasted, you would get over it with time.
What you should do right now is to seek for help, I recommend you seek spiritual help.
I was an atheist before God helped me out of some stuff, of course I had to vigorously seek and went to churches asking for prayers , I was very broken like you.
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by AmancalledGod: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Omo op seriously you won't make it in life ohh..... your matter worst ohh
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by inspectorg(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bro u need a retreat. Always remember these " humans are meant to control the earth and the fullness there of ; not the other way round.
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by LikeAking: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2023
I just sold my generator for 55k, around 9:30am this morning. after depositing in account..I said let me withdraw the 5k ontop to my sporty bet account. immediately I did, I saw a live game of table tennis of 1.85 odd.. and staked all on it.
not up to 25 seconds I lost the game.. because they were in the deciding set already.
.I deposited again this time 10k to make back the lost 5k... leaving 40k.. but I was wrong.
I would decide to stake 1k but as soon as I see the live games, it will look as if one spirit is holding my hand to stake the whole money in the account just to have an higher winning... and that's how I staked the whole 10k on table tennis live game.

that's how I finally deposited all the money...I sold my generator to settle a debt of 33k...debt I didn't pay... money I don't have... generator is already with new owner.

I had to use the only 100 naira on me to get this for breakfast After contemplating about killing myself.

because I didn't know when I cried I'm tired of this life

I can never make it life.

it's better I end it.

I'm not here to ask you for money, keep your money to yourself you need it more. because if I see it same way I use it to try get back my 55k.

it's better I end my life here and now, I'm tired

Funny man.

You even get gen?

U even get 55k?

e GO BETA.

JUST connect with ya higher self. Right now your lower self is controlling you.

U need to discipline ya mind, not you oh. We fail to do this.

When u say this money is for this, your mind should not deceive u with its tricks.

U need to discipline ya mind.
Re: I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar by Tboymessiah(m): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2023
NasoLifeBe

Truly u no fit make.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Big MESS!!! I Just Started Sleeping With My Supervisor's Wife / She Said No To His Proposal, But Why? (photo) / Watch Video Of Mom With Big Breast Flogging Her Child Big Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.