Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office (8363 Views)

"Don’t Recognise Tinubu As President Until End Of Litigation” – NADECO To Biden / Igbos Thought Obi Would Win The Election After Over 80% Votes, But 2 Regions Den / Twitter: President Of Nigeria Vs President Of Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by maestroferddi: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu is overated.He does not have the backing of the powers that be
If Buhari maintains his body language of minimal involvent, Tinubu will be toast.

The fact that Tinubu was never Buhari's candidate was come out to the fore in the election.....

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by helinues: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

That one was cruise na.I'll always support apc anywhere but I know my boundaries.most of my predictions are correct while all of yours are wrong

Honestly, that guy hold that record .

Yet he won't stop shookin mouth in politics matter

3 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

From saraki to onnoghen to tanko to lawan to gbaja

4 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by 07kjb: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Imagine how a human being is exalting rigging an elections

Useless souls

4 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by 07kjb: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Imagine how a human being is exalting rigging an election

Useless souls

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Softmirror:

ALOT MORE GOOD THINGS WAS SAID ABOUT PASTOR OSINBANJO. THAT WAS WHY HE LOST. ASPIRANTS WHO ARE HATED WITH A PASSION ARE THE ONES THAT ALWAYS WIN .
How sure are you you tinubu will win atiku and kwankwaso
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by helinues: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

From saraki to onnoghen to tanko to lawan to gbaja

As in, Loosing no dey tired him.. Not to talk of different elections both local and foreign. All his support/analysis are not close to reality.

That's what attaching too much emotions or being too sentimental about things can cause

3 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

Borno,yobe, zamfara,katsina are usually rigged
How sure are you you tinubu will win atiku and kwankwaso

Tinubu is not even Buhari candidate

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

As in, Loosing no dey tired him.. Not to talk of different elections both local and foreign. All his support/analysis are not close to reality.

That's what attaching too much emotions or being too sentimental about things can cause
How sure are you you tinubu will even win kwankwaso and atiku self?
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Babaken(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Don't port from disaster to calamity through PDP or APC suffer no de tire una atiku and Tinubu need some rest

And give the youth a chance to move the country from analog to digital

OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by helinues: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:

How sure are you you tinubu will even win kwankwaso and atiku self?

You know, because winning is now a tradition to me, I don't brag about support or winning.

It's all about choice. But paying attention, being conscious, not attaching too much emotions or not being too sentimental could make one to make the right choice most of the time
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

You know, because winning is now a tradition to me, I don't brag about support or winning.

It's all about choice. But paying attention, being conscious, not attaching too much emotions or not being too sentimental could make one to make the right choice most of the time
Zero emotion hear enough is enough we are retiring all old thiefs

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by helinues: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:

Zero emotion hear enough is enough we are retiring all old thiefs

All the best in doing that
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Minjim: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Knivesout:
Peter Obi will miraculously win this fight!

While Obi is in kano begging to be Kwankanso' vp

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by OlamOlam: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by pacesetting: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
thesicilian:

You want free and fair elections when Tinubu is one of the contestants?
Tinubu will only have a small say in Lagos. That's all!!

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

And tinubu will be rigged in son....where is saraki your master? Join the winning team
The same way Andy Uba was "rigged" in during the last Anambra Guber clown

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

The same way you boasted Obaseki was going to lose Andy Uba was going to win

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PAWG(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
Here in delta in our INEC office no body is saying anything good about atiku or tinubu

Strictly obi even old women the love is real what remain for me is the clean my unit for obi

I urge all obi followers let take this fight to our units deliver your unit for obi

At this level it’s a tribal thing. What were expecting?

It’s like going to Taraba/Gombe and expecting Peter Obi would be dominant there.

Tribal and religious politics is what we practice in Nigeria.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

shatap at least he get candidate

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

FFK of Nairaland.
always shifting goal post when beaten

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Tingotoe: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu is overated.He does not have the backing of the powers that be
And neither can Peter Obi win. He lacks support from outside his home region and is the candidate of a weak party with no finance or structure.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

It’s like going to Taraba/Gombe and expecting Peter Obi would be dominant there.

Delta state is a south south state hope you are not forgetting

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by helinues: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The same way you boasted Obaseki was going to lose Andy Uba was going to win

Another thing to add to your loosing record is also your Incoherent ability.

Obaseki and Uba? Which state did that election take place.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Shut up you no get candidate dey troll another person.
Nairaland FFK

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PAWG(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
Delta state is a south south state hope you are not forgetting

Yeah that shares a boundary with Anambra. There are parts people even call ‘Delta-Igbo’

Until someone from the South-South is picked as vice to Atiku or Tinubu, Obi will easily win Delta. It’s good old tribal politics. That’s what the north does too.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Nigerian states clown.The 2023 elections will hold in both states as well.

There is no pathway to a Tinubu victory in 2023 deal with it
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tingotoe:
And neither can Peter Obi win. He lacks support from outside his home region and is the candidate of a weak party with no finance or structure.
Peter Obi does not lack finance ignoramus.That he does not give bribe is not the same thing as he not having money.

Dude was already billionaire and amongst Nigeria's richest men before becoming Governor

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

If we make it tribal Peter Obi will even score more votes than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PAWG(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If we make it tribal Peter Obi will even score more votes than Tinubu

Agreed but as we don’t have reliable census figures in this ailing country, we can’t even know which tribe has the most populated voting class.

Add the possible of rigging too
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PericomaNwankwo: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

But they rigged for obj in 2003 and gej in 2011

No they didn't
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

Agreed but as we don’t have reliable census figures in this ailing country, we can’t even know which tribe has the most populated voting class.

Add the possible of rigging too
Rigging will be very minimal in the 2023 elections.The new electoral law made it very difficult to rig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Will Eventually Secure The APC Ticket / Phcn On Partial Strike? Is Your Area In Darkness? / Please What Is The Meaning Of Afonja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.