Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office (8365 Views)

"Don’t Recognise Tinubu As President Until End Of Litigation” – NADECO To Biden / Igbos Thought Obi Would Win The Election After Over 80% Votes, But 2 Regions Den / Twitter: President Of Nigeria Vs President Of Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahaha, it pained him he has no winning records over me. See not just you, I dare all of your
colleagues joined, anyone who have won me in Any major support on this forum.

Reason why you need to follow those who sabi and stop putting mouth in politics matter. At times, if I am yet to decide on an issue, the moment I see what you guys have supported, na to support the opposite cos it's sure die say una support go enter bush as usual
shatap gum body na bad thing ooo
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by promisedeco(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahaha, it pained him he has no winning records over me. See not just you, I dare all of your
colleagues joined, anyone who have won me in Any major support on this forum.

Reason why you need to follow those who sabi and stop putting mouth in politics matter. At times, if I am yet to decide on an issue, the moment I see what you guys have supported, na to support the opposite cos it's sure die say una support go enter bush as usual
Baba you get bad mouth oo

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by princeabdul(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww someone that's not fit to win a councilorship seat,he's finished politically.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
princeabdul:
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww someone that's not fit to win a councilorship seat,he's finished politically.
Rest Do you know he is a formal governor, literally won his state last year
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by yetunsbay(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You are the one who is not ready for 2023
Lol. It seems you knw me more than myself
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by abdul23(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
This guy has 1000 step to take. He hasn't taken 1 yet.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Currentblog: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
Here in delta in our INEC office no body is saying anything good about atiku or tinubu

Strictly obi even old women the love is real what remain for me is the clean my unit for obi

I urge all obi followers let take this fight to our units deliver your unit for obi
.. Thats your problem.. Inec know you.. shmmmm.. Fu×k PDP and L.P.. APC i die with.. TINUBU i carry go..

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Rickmann: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
Here in delta in our INEC office no body is saying anything good about atiku or tinubu

Strictly obi even old women the love is real what remain for me is the clean my unit for obi

I urge all obi followers let take this fight to our units deliver your unit for obi

That's nice..

Any PDP or APC supporter who thinks this will be business as usual should wake up.. Nigeria is ready for y'all old hags and thieving sons of b**ches.

Peter Obi is entering that Aso Rock come 2023.
E go shock una.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Owontime: 4:48am On Jun 15, 2022
These IPOB online politicians are very funny grin grin grin
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by rolams(m): 4:50am On Jun 15, 2022
ken6488:

Your eyes go clear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Nationwide Protest 20/03/2023 / Imo 2023: Lamidi Apapa Offshoot Of APC – LP Dep Gov Candidate, Tony Nwulu / Court Nullifies LASTMA Powers To Impose Fine On Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.