Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office (8367 Views)

"Don’t Recognise Tinubu As President Until End Of Litigation” – NADECO To Biden / Igbos Thought Obi Would Win The Election After Over 80% Votes, But 2 Regions Den / Twitter: President Of Nigeria Vs President Of Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ken6488(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

Yeah that shares a boundary with Anambra. There are parts people even call ‘Delta-Igbo’

Until someone from the South-South is picked as vice to Atiku or Tinubu, Obi will easily win Delta. It’s good old tribal politics. That’s what the north does too.
To be specific this is delta south
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by WildChild00(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is the analysis of how Peter Obi can win the fourth coming elections, youths should mobilze and get offices in all 36 states of Nigerian, there should be gofundme account online officially managed by Mr Peter Obi, because as its now.......
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol better go and study the new electoral act.It has made rigging very much difficult if not impossible

Tell me about it
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PAWG(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Rigging will be very minimal in the 2023 elections.The new electoral law made it very difficult to rig

Nigeria’s problem has never been laws or policies, it’s the will of the system to implement them.

Who is the system? Not the president, nor governors nor political appointees.

The system are the civil servants, policemen, INEC staff, security guards and everyone that occupies a job paid by the government. If they do their jobs without compromising, no amount of political power can beat that system.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

Nigeria’s problem has never been laws or policies, it’s the will of the system to implement them.

Who is the system? Not the president, nor governors nor political appointees.

The system are the civil servants, policemen, INEC staff, security guards and everyone that occupies a job paid by the government. If they do their jobs without compromising, no amount of political power can beat that system.
Oga the new electoral laws are about electronic voting.It does not rely fully on humans to work
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Tell me about it
The number of votes in each polling station must not be more than the number of voters electronically accredited by the voter card machine.Results are also to be transmitted electronically to the collation centres in real time basis

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PAWG(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga the new electoral laws are about electronic voting.It does not rely fully on humans to work

What does it reply on? Shey you heard the rumors of what happened in the US.

Once a system is porous, nothing will ever be foolproof

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Tingotoe: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi does not lack finance ignoramus.That he does not give bribe is not the same thing as he not having money.

Dude was already billionaire and amongst Nigeria's richest men before becoming Governor
Can he outspend APC and PDP? Face it he's going to lose

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by ObosiUkwalla: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

You know, because winning is now a tradition to me, I don't brag about support or winning.

It's all about choice. But paying attention, being conscious, not attaching too much emotions or not being too sentimental could make one to make the right choice most of the time

You are always typing nonsense. Save all your stories and wait till Feb 2023

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tingotoe:
Can he outspend APC and PDP? Face it he's going to lose
If it is by money GEJ would not have lost.

This is the main elections not party primaries.Exccept there are rich enough to pay voters $40,000
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

What does it reply on? Shey you heard the rumors of what happened in the US.

Once a system is porous, nothing will ever be foolproof
What rumors? At least we now agree that the main parties will lose if the elections are free and fair.That is a very big progress
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

No they didn't

They did.obj and gej got 35% in kano and katsina.obj even won Kaduna and niger
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The same way Andy Uba was "rigged" in during the last Anambra Guber clown

We know who the clown is.stop disgracing yourself boy.once tinubu wins,I wonder what else you will latch on to
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by yetunsbay(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
He is not getting federal might
You think APC will be so daft relinquish power just like that

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
ken6488:
How sure are you you tinubu will win atiku and kwankwaso

Tinubu is not even Buhari candidate

Tinubu will win those states I mentioned.tinubu has the advantage
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by yetunsbay(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol better go and study the new electoral act.It has made rigging very much difficult if not impossible
pls explain to us in lay man language
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by sonature1: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

But they rigged for obj in 2003 and gej in 2011

That's FALSE.

Buhari won the election in North West states in those years.
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by yetunsbay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

cheesy grin grin

One thing is clear though.This dude knows Tinubu stands no chance in the elections so his only hope is on rigging
I believe Obi is ready to rig or spend sha

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

That's FALSE.

Buhari won the election in North West states in those years.

I know but obj got a lot of votes even in those states buhsri won.obj won kaduna
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

I know but obj got a lot of votes even in those states buhsri won.obj won kaduna
Na lie Buhari always won the NW/NE.Obj on the other hand always swept the entire South and middle belt.

I still wonder where exactly Tinubu will get his votes outside the SW region.

The new electoral law will show him shege

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
yetunsbay:
I believe Obi is ready to rig or spend sha
Obi will spend reasonably to campaign and protect his votes.He won't be party to rigging
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
yetunsbay:
pls explain to us in lay man language
Votes allocation without electronic accreditation is dead
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
yetunsbay:
You think APC will be so daft relinquish power just like that
Wetin concern aboki with APC as a party?
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by Kingozymandias(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Minjim:

While Obi is in kano begging to be Kwankanso' vp

That baby in the meme is sooo cute...

Oh wow
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The number of votes in each polling station must not be more than the number of voters electronically accredited by the voter card machine.Results are also to be transmitted electronically to the collation centres in real time basis

My boy,in that BVas,there is a back end that will allow you manipulate accreditation figures...stop being naive.get close to people who have used the bvas and learn some secrets...the key is to make sure accreditation is same as total votes or more
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

They did.obj and gej got 35% in kano and katsina.obj even won Kaduna and niger

grin grin shebi Tinubu will win with 35% in Kano grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

My boy,in that BVas,there is a back end that will allow you manipulate accreditation figures...stop being naive.get close to people who have used the bvas and learn some secrets...the key is to make sure accreditation is same as total votes or more
Lol Buhari no get una time.If at all he wants to rig,he will favor Atiku or kwakwanso

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Na lie Buhari always won the NW/NE.Obj on the other hand always swept the entire South and middle belt.

I still wonder where exactly Tinubu will get his votes outside the SW region.

The new electoral law will show him shege

Oga,obj won Kaduna in 2003 and got 30% in the other states.when the card reader came out,they said it was full proof.what happened?
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin shebi Tinubu will win with 35% in Kano grin

Tinubu will lose kano but outscore Atiku
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

Lol how come Andy Uba could not use it to win in Anambra state grin

Shebi elections are coming up in Ekiti soon.We will test the waters with them

1 Like

Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will lose kano but outscore Atiku

Lol even 10% he will not see
Re: I Thought Obi Was Twitter President Until I Reached INEC Office by garfield1: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol how come Andy Uba could not use it to win in Anambra state grin

Shebi elections are coming up in Ekiti soon.We will test the waters with them

Pdp has lost ekiti already.save your self some heartbreak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Youth Barricade NPDC Office Over "Marginalisation Of Host Communities" / Breaking: Nationwide Protest 20/03/2023 / IPOB: Ohanaeze Writes Tinubu, Pleads For Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.