Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai (2278 Views)

The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos) / I Just Bought Two Mansions In New York / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by RichProminent(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
I am 39 years and am already a bilionier.I have plenty house and cars and I have two univesty in Belgum.I wanted to cells my manstion that i has in Dubai.
If you intersted dm me.
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by flejnr2(f): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
You need repeat that jss2 wey you Dey. How did you pass common entrance?

21 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cool gibberish you got there...you ain't 39..stop trying to speak that way cos you are normal..you gat no mansion no where..

You are a cool bored dude who loves trolling himself.. enjoy yaself.. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Jmichael1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
So ur handwork nah to login nairaland then begin blow mumu lie wen even 2months old baby no go bliv....

no problem sha... continue to lie gv us as we be ur children nah...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Uzomacharles: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
After Reading "HOW FAITH WORKS"

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Lmao cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Jmichael1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Uzomacharles:

i swear....

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Emma2Seconds: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Blunder!
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Emma2Seconds: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7177012/cows-ate-up-large-farm. Mumu @ Highest Level. Make Una check the link there nah the Mumu dey write all the SHITS
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by sonature1: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
RichProminent:
I am 39 years and am already a bilionier.I have plenty house and cars and I have two univesty in Belgum.I wanted to cells my manstion that i has in Dubai.
If you intersted dm me.

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by ghostboy: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
pumpumking/mrcork has come again

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by RichProminent(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
ghostboy:
pumpumking/mrcork has come again
gringrin
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Prettygirl200(f): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Typical Nigerian broke ass guy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by VlamesIffect(f): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin grin even if na true....na nairaland you dey find buyers for dubai apartment?

Even if na downtown Dubai or Sharjah the house dey ehn how many people fit afford am? & For you to get mansion wey dey for places like Emirates island? And i doubt you go get house for Emirates come dey nairaland of all places...

Anyway keep day dreaming...it will get you somewhere in life....
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Streetmovement(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Dreams do come true but just pray make them no pour you water for the middle of your dream.
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by ObamaMessi: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2022
bigGBOLA:
this is Obamamessi
Typical nigerian gossipy fellow
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by BigCowH0rn: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cool gibberish you got there...you ain't 39..stop trying to speak that way cos you are normal..you gat no mansion no where..

You are a cool bored dude who loves trolling himself.. enjoy yaself.. grin

I'm glad you see the light.
He is just full of life

Please stop banning him. He is ok
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

I'm glad you see the light.
He is just full of life

Please stop banning him. He is ok
How are ya doing? grin
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by BigCowH0rn: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How are ya doing? grin

I'm doing quite good, thank you.

Just thinking whether to relocate out of Lagos or just leave Nigeria entirely
I swear the craze is simply too much. It's everywhere and Nairaland is just a mini replica of it all
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Someone should take this kid to yabaleft..
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by Oturatetuala(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2022
Hey yo! You ain't got shit.
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

I'm doing quite good, thank you.

Just thinking whether to relocate out of Lagos or just leave Nigeria entirely
I swear the craze is simply too much. It's everywhere and Nairaland is just a mini replica of it all
You are tired of ya country? grin
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by FalseProphet1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
I see you making it in comedy even though it would be tough for you at the beginning.

This I have seen.
Re: I Want To Sell My Two Mansions In Dubai by BigCowH0rn: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are tired of ya country? grin

Even your own clothes...
E get as person go use e go just tire you

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Of The Most Striking Images Of 2022 / Immigrant Couple Who Moved To Canada In Their Early 30's / Rich girl pikin poor man pikin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.