Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Behind The Struggles Of Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behind The Struggles Of Heartbreak (162 Views)

World’s Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing His Bestie / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / 5 Stages Of Heartbreak Ladies Go Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Struggles Of Heartbreak by Mekuseh11(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Time and time again the cycle repeats, typical man/woman totally shattered because a supposed better half ruined an untold fallacy about sticking together.

I struggle to understand how difficult it is for two opposite sex out of millions to copulate devoid of hurt,drama, cheating and what have you. A conscious and intentional process led to an agreement to date, which technically means there was an acceptance out of probable options to be together.

Recent happenings always connotes safe pattern of early stage mushiness and lovey dovey until a party drifts or meets a perceived better person. So it is somewhat subconsciously established that the average human cannot be with a particular person for long.

Why is there still the need to date instead of having a mutual friendship which could be sexual depending on the scenario?

The trauma, hurt that an heartbroken person exhibit is baffling, sentiment wise maybe I have never truly been broken to exhibit pains, tears in extreme case suicide. Not to downplay how a broken person should express hurt, I find it very disgusting seeing someone wail n lose themselves over a particular person when it was semi obvious relationships do not last.

Permit my curiosity, I am totally lost as to how one human has enough power over another person to leave them broken.

(1) (Reply)

Anger Issues. / 1yr US Facebook Account For Sale. / Avgabesnene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.