Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System (58896 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kponkedenge(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Mumu just going for learning when others have learn finished since... Nitwit ass motherfucker.

You mean others like Buhari that dumb idiots like you people voted for? Someone who doesn't even know where he's at most of the time...... Now you guys are campaigning for Tinubu....

Unfortunately, if Tinubu wins, slowpokes like you will come online tomorrow to open thread on how you want to japa.

May God punish you miserable lots.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Cubalabloo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
czarr:
Oga na you suppose check inside mental hospital, the Nigerian way of doing things where e done carry us go? Mumu man, if you reply me Ogun go kill your Papa, since suffer never tire you.
I don't want Ogun to kill me. Get the fuvk outta here.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Rahkman: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Ever since I started dating a Yoruba girl I reframe from commenting as nigerians are too tribalistic and is like we all are in a battle field.
If nigeria is a sane country,the likes of obi,femi adeshina the formal gej agric minister should be begged to rule Nigeria.
But what is my own,I already found means to be making good money and a Yoruba Christian girl with big yeansh.
If una like vote obi,but my own is online begging must stop once obi fails.
We can't be voting trashhh like theivenubu and later disturbing people online you have not eaten.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by mauchiz: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
OgaSeun:
I be think say Obi don get the solution to our problem already at hand...
So he just wan start consultation.... What has he been doing for the past 3 years

Obi is doing the right thing, he has to improve on the job,to tell you he knows what he is doing.
If you are working in a company,you will keep going for training.

Obi is the man for the job
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Gadaluck(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Correct man wink
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Morenikeji090(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fuckoff my page you nitwit.. Tinubu is very intelligent more than your father..
kponkedenge:

You mean others like Buhari that dumb idiots like you people voted for? Someone who doesn't even know where he's at most of the time...... Now you guys are campaigning for Tinubu....

Unfortunately, if Tinubu wins, slowpokes like you will come online tomorrow to open thread on how you want to japa.

May God punish you miserable lots.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by sunkieisland(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

I think Siemens transformed power generation in Egypt.

I don't know what happened to that contract after Buhari and Abba Kyari signed it.

Till date, no execution.

Just like they are doing right now in Benin Republic..
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Gyarah: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's is the sign of a visionary leader.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by whizzler: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.

This sound funny because he needs experts in these fields and at least 3 months to study and compare not just with Egypt but other comparative economies. He should say he is going for sightseeing

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Emmyxclusive: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
hmohammed:

Every governor provided good roads. My question is what are his legacies in Anambra? Where are his infrastructure
how about education? Anambra have one of the best secondary education in Nigeria thanks to him.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by officerfudo: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
So Peter rufai from afghaneastern wants to now rule the Zoo republic, once he embarrasses himself at the polls , it will be “Biafra or death”. � I laugh in Swahili

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by englishgirl55(f): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
My brother that contract died with Abba Kyari
sonature1:

I don't know what happened to that contract after Buhari and Abba Kyari signed it.

Till date, no execution.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kingyakos: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Ever since I started dating a Yoruba girl I reframe from commenting as nigerians are too tribalistic and is like we all are in a battle field.
If nigeria is a sane country,the likes of obi,femi adeshina the formal gej agric minister should be begged to rule Nigeria.
But what is my own,I already found means to be making good money and a Yoruba Christian girl with big yeansh.
If una like vote obi,but my own is online begging must stop once obi fails.
We can't be voting trashhh like theivenubu and later disturbing people online you have not eaten.

Thank you very much

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Walelavender(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
It is the gubernatorial elections in Ekiti this weekend. It should have been a great opportunity for OBI to campaign for the Labour party candidate, and invariably market his candidature to the Ekiti grassroot but he has chosen Egypt over the campaign.
Osun guber election is another chance. He needs a a wider view and acceptance across all board.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by babapressy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
PDP is regretting for losing PO.
They were blind by Atiku dollars
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by bluediesel03: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Mumu just going for learning when others have learn finished since... Nitwit ass motherfucker.
you are very right, Buharu ,Osinbajo and Tinubu really learnt well,we can see it in Nigeria of today.as you can see Nigeria is doing well
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by CSTRR: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
And tommorow, when Peter obi compares Nigeria with Egypt, some people will think he is just talking.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kingyakos: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
inoki247:

Lol so na nonsense to compare a country population with our own...

You think Nigeria population alone is not part of the problem you this Obi supporter sef....

Population is not the problem in nigeria
Population is a strength to good leadership
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by CSTRR: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol wetin be Egypt population shebi na like China or India e suppose go and study undecided undecided undecided
Egypt is 103 million.
They are relatively plenty too.

He has already studied china .

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by colestephan86: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
selfemployed:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1536705776588402690
All that he has being talking about never do, na to go bring Egypt own join
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by fantastic1: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We are Nigerians, not Egyptians.
One of the dumbest reply I have seen on nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by alhussein9(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
This Peter Obi is also old. He even needs support to walk. God save Nigeria from all these old men.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by CSTRR: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

Till date, no execution.
Lack of political will and integrity.

Integrity is everything.

Integrity and the will to do what needs to be done.

That is what obi is bringing to the table.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by streetsoldier1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.

Tinubu already graduated from that. he knows what's up and has implemented some that we can see today. Obi just enrolled into a class tinubu graduated from 20 years ago

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by cuteralph101(m): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Orpe7:

Idiotic answer
Yet the same pensioners are up in arms beheading people who don't follow sit at home order grin
Lols youths are pensioners...I can see u have pap in ur brain
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by cuteralph101(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Paying salaries is achievement your civil rights.. shame!
no u don't get it...they were owed by previous government he paid them the achievement here is doing it without indenting the state
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Morenikeji090(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lol na that ur mumu man go do well abi
bluediesel03:
you are very right, Buharu ,Osinbajo and Tinubu really learnt well,we can see it in Nigeria of today.as you can see Nigeria is doing well
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
ademola721gmai:

The population of Egypt in 2021 was 104,258,327, a 1.88% increase from 2020. The population of Egypt in 2020 was 102,334,404, a 1.94% increase from 2019. Culled from the UNDP
With a 55,000MW generating capacity doubled in 5yrs, and 10,000 factories in 7yrs.

Egypt is red hot right now.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by inoki247: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
kingyakos:

Population is not the problem in nigeria
Population is a strength to good leadership

Lol who told you population isn't Nigeria problem remove corruption if Egypt earn $2b and Nigeria earn $2b which country go feel the impact pass remove Corruption oh...

and naturally our system is corrupt during ordinary 10k Tradermoni some agent still went ahead to give 8k and do deal with d receiver to colet 2k as percentage....

So I no know aw e wan du him magic...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by edungene7: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We are Nigerians, not Egyptians.
Am very certain u failed comphrension in yr secondary days
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by kioski: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
majamajic:

U never tire bros ?
Him destiny na to suffer. Smh
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by EmiDon11: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na election time. If u know u know

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To National Grid Collapse, Sowore replies / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal