Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System (59018 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by OtemAtum: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
The Bible says, Woe unto them that go down to Egypt for help! Isa 31:1
This is one of the trash written in the bible. It is a serious hate speech against Egypt, yet till date people still study Egypt as a course(Egyptology). Thank nature Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Eriokanmi: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
excanny:

Not sure he read the article sef grin Just commented like a bot.
lol @ bot

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Omoikarekimire(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
It is good for him to go Egypt.But Nigerians got brains that can transform this country.We should not forget
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by inoki247: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
kingyakos:

I believe say u don big pass dis nonsense

Lol so na nonsense to compare a country population with our own...

You think Nigeria population alone is not part of the problem you this Obi supporter sef....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by mauchiz: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi is the answer to the cry of Nigerians,
Imagine a president going to understudy what is happening in other country?
Buhari and his Apc counterparts will vote for Peter Obi.

He is ready for the job, look at it.
What do we want again?
Nigeria needs a competent president, every other aspirants should run into the forest.

#PeterObiourpresident

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by brainhgeek(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We are Nigerians, not Egyptians.
I have doubts you read the post. Just the heading

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by edosignature(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
He's been governor for 8 years & others, going to Egypt for just 3(three) days to study whatever shouldn't be news.

The gullibility & uninformedness of Nigerians has reach high heavens & our idiocy know no bounds.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Bigheart042(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Agent of darkness..
Destructive commentator.
Anus Reasoner.

Vast knowledge is power.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Eriokanmi: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.
Lol. Tinubu will never make such a risky move. Na bad market you wan cause am be dat. Don't you know he owns one of the diacos? I'm really angry at these thieves right now and the blind ones supporting them. What's really wrong with us?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by obailala(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

I think Siemens transformed power in Egypt.

I don't know what happened to that contract after Buhari and Abba Kyari signed it.

Till date, no execution.
Abba Kyari died, and the fellows who took over tried to twist and pollute the contract so as to get 'you know what'. Germans got angry and stepped back. And just like every other promising project in Nigeria, it died an unnatural death with its originator (Kyari).
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by PHIPEX(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
hmohammed:

Every governor provided good roads. My question is what are his legacies in Anambra? Where are his infrastructure
Are you aware Anambra has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria? Do you think such was achieved through dirty politics in a country that has the highest incidence of poverty in the world
That's a huge legacy by any standard.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Bigheart042(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
majamajic:

U never tire bros ?

Ask am abeg
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by gentlegenius(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Yes... you are a Nigerian and that is why you will never be tired of suffering. You are a Nigerian, that is why you will never be tired of voting Ancestors who are looking for an opportunity to grab power and use our tax payers money to embark on medical tourism all over the world.
Egypt were once like us, but because their citizen started selecting the right leaders, there has been a massive turn around in their power sector, education sector and their entire economy.
Obi, who is on a rescue mission is busy studying how sane countries turn their fortunes around, where as, someone like Tinubu who is on selfish, power thirsty and entitlement mission is only visiting Buhari and other crooks that failed with him in this present disaster government, perhaps to study how they all manage to escape EFCC while looting our country dry.
Our country has been crippled to the point that we cannot afford even 4 years of another failed government. We need a man who is seriously on a rescue mission. Nigeria needs Obi more than Obi needs Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by akwunomy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Ever since I started dating a Yoruba girl I reframe from commenting as nigerians are too tribalistic and is like we all are in a battle field.
If nigeria is a sane country,the likes of obi,femi adeshina the formal gej agric minister should be begged to rule Nigeria.
But what is my own,I already found means to be making good money and a Yoruba Christian girl with big yeansh.
If una like vote obi,but my own is online begging must stop once obi fails.
We can't be voting trashhh like theivenubu and later disturbing people online you have not eaten.

This is the only post I have quoted in a long time…people will because of tribe..,choose a crook in the form of a leader and expect magic to happen…I promise myself…anyone begging online for anything..,am not giving a dime…people need to work up..,how is it normal to monetize the electoral process through give and take…and expect the country to move forward…we only know about the money given to delegates…what about other subtle bribes going on among the political class…in the alignment and realignment and permutation…all these are promising ministries… positions, to crooks…inexperience people who can’t move this country forward..,each day, I cry for this great nation called Nigeria….because all these old politicians have nothing to offer you or your next generation to come….the economy of our nation is in worst position and the world economy is in bad shape….hence, we need vibrate leaders in all position of government to try and change status quo….not only the presidency but they legislature:

Here in the USA, it is not perfect…we have our own share of problems…but electioneering is about burning issues and a party or a candidate who can tackle those issues…but here in Nigeria, it is all about mediocrity, we always settle for less, because we imbibe by the principle of tribal and religious sentiment:

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by andray12(m): 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
I swear na bloody self-servicer!
Morenikeji090:
Mumu just going for learning when others have learn finished since... Nitwit ass motherfucker.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by OgaSeun: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
I be think say Obi don get the solution to our problem already at hand...
So he just wan start consultation.... What has he been doing for the past 3 years

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
selfemployed:

Maybe there's something to learn from the way they solved their Power, Education problems and how they plan

Omo, what's your best food? let me cool for you grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bravetunde:
Ever since I started dating a Yoruba girl I reframe from commenting as nigerians are too tribalistic and is like we all are in a battle field.
If nigeria is a sane country,the likes of obi,femi adeshina the formal gej agric minister should be begged to rule Nigeria.
But what is my own,I already found means to be making good money and a Yoruba Christian girl with big yeansh.
If una like vote obi,but my own is online begging must stop once obi fails.
We can't be voting trashhh like theivenubu and later disturbing people online you have not eaten.

ROTFLMAO grin

This thread dey sweet my belle cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by cmikel: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

That is why we are where we are since 50 years no changes.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by mauchiz: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Focusmind:
I am his supporter but this exercise seems too early. He should focus on building his election campaign machinery and the necessary contacts.

He is very passionate on how to make Nigeria move forward, he wants to develop Nigeria.
He really wants to build Nigeria.

While he goes on research, let Nigeria youths do the campaign, he can't be everywhere.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
OtemAtum:
This is one of the trash written in the bible. It is a serious hate speech against Egypt, yet till date people still study Egypt as a course(Egyptology). Thank nature Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage.

You would have done well if you had begun the Jehovah in your post with small letter j!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by RexTramadol1: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Upright750:

He has finished studying those china and india years ago. Didn't you listen to his debate with osibanjo last election.

Where Osinbajo carpeted him?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by RexTramadol1: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
OgaSeun:
I be think say Obi don get the solution to our problem already at hand...
So he just wan start consultation.... What has he been doing for the past 3 years

I tire o
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Morenikeji090(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fuckoff go make research yourself..
Arijude:
idiot, that was how you guys were making mouth that bubuhari will handle security and osibanjo will handle economy, where are we now? 9mw generated so far since they resumed office grin grin angry
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi to fix Nigera.

Peter Obi to the rescue.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by 00FFT00(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
excanny:

Not sure he read the article sef grin Just commented like a bot.

That he is cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Help2020: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
selfemployed:

From his verified Twitter account
They have stable electricity, do you have?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
pacesetting:
He quote China una complain, e don go Egypt una still dey complain. Which ancestor curse some Nigerians?

The ones that were sold to slavery in exchange for a mirror and a bottle of whiskey.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Themandator: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Empty head
Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by IbileIfe: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
While Tinubu is going to meet one politician or the other,Obi making moves to learn what it takes to develop a country. Tomorrow some Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of Obi,suffer no dey tire una? we must vote the better man not the better politician.
Apparently you don't know Peter Obi. And he knows that majority of Nigerians are ruled by gullibility, herd mentality and stupidity.
A man whose home (south east) is on fire and instead of doing his best to put out the fire, he has chosen to travel to a predominantly Islamic country to study their government.
Both Peter Obi and the half-witted people supporting him are misguided political nitwits.
Ode po lode.

Majority of those supporting him on the internet don't even have PVC.
Majority of the voters with PVCs can only identify the logos of the APC and PDP.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by obailala(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
inoki247:
lol wetin be Egypt population shebi na like China or India e suppose go and study undecided undecided undecided
Egypt doubled their power generation capacity from 28000mw to 58000mw between 2016 and 2022. Egypt is closer to Nigeria and whatever model they used may more easily be transferable to Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
And you belong to those that take urine to get highness! Go and read what the op wrote, either you get back and delete your comment or you modify it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon