Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (46272 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by donbrowser(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2022
pacesetting:
It is spreading like wildfire . Hope you know that wildfire usually starts somewhere?
grin

Gombe and Kano excos meeting of LP

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by 9jaTalks(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jduiwHJET18
Start your day with these.
11 secs........
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2022
indodon:
Wetin de worry England for this nation's league sef
My brother even France sef...
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Bishop95(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2022
IamWonderful:
May GOD no allow us OBI-diently become Obi
Ezu river death will never be our portion in 2023 in Jesus name

What about your end sars killing and the recent killing in owo and you are saying trash.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by kafeii123: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2022
I think Obi's majority votes from Southe easterners is a sure bet.... Major efforts should now be directed at south west... middle belt and the north...

That's if they really want to win and the man will not be defecting or stepping down later
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
pacesetting:
It is spreading like wildfire . Hope you know that wildfire usually starts somewhere?
You guys are delusional if u think this guy is gonna win.....inec has begun frustrating the voters card collection processes all over the south east, which means y'all dreams are dead on arrival
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2022
kafeii123:
I think Obi's majority votes from Southe easterners is a sure bet.... Major efforts should now be directed at south west... middle belt and the north...

That's if they really want to win and the man will not be defecting or stepping down later
They're just fooling themselves......the majority of the vote is always being held by north
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by francotunsco: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move
What of Ogunjimi from Ogun and Egin from Ondo?
Bomboclat!
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Obi is d answer to our problem
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by adelekeolu(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2022
NA DERE E GO END PUT
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by adelekeolu(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2022
NA DERE E GO END PUT
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by compton11(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move
be deceving your stupid ass self there.

Only IPOB will vote for him!
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ShaqFu: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
There is no polling unit on social media. Know this and know peace!.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by splashbaby(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2022
OdefaGirl:

He's not just the man from PDP, stop that mentality. Suffer never tire you? Which area should we even talk about.... Is it the exchange rate that is affecting practically everything?
Is it the height of insecurity? Both lives and cyberspace.....
Tell me where it's better for you?
When these people enters, most times....they forget their labourers but you see someone with the interest of the country at heart, we shouldn't joke with that. If we have a sound President, won't you boast with that even outside here.
Try and listen to these men and know what they are bringing to table.
It's all up in our hands....
So na Obi go take away your suffering grin grin grin grin Person that doesn't have any proven records of any verifiable performance but all lies. A person that's tainted with corruption in Pandora he opened a foreign account and operated one when he was a governor and never declared it. This company he used to siphon money from the state, he eventually left huge debt profile in Anambra state... Obi is a serial liar with mouth diarrhoea, he comes up with half truth or outright lies everytime.

Since you can read, check it here out yourself, this are fact check not any kínd of publication.
https://www.icirnigeria.org/fact-check-claim-that-anambras-debt-profile-is-over-n200bn-is-false/

https://factcheckhub.com/fact-check-peter-obis-eleven-false-claims-at-vp-debate/

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-peter-obi-build-10-hospitals-win-bill-and-belinda-gates-best-gov-award-in-2013

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by pacesetting: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:

You guys are delusional if u think this guy is gonna win.....inec has begun frustrating the voters card collection processes all over the south east, which means y'all dreams are dead on arrival
Right now, I'm just happy that a third force is brewing. Even if he doesn't win, it will make the winner sit up and do well for the country.

Competition for something always brings out the best in people. You should be happy with the development too.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by sencekompis: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2022
say ibo youth I beg. waitin consign me join obi
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by modsfucker: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Stale

Stale ko, belated ni grin
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by colestephan86: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2022
onthehill:

I just hope they won't be drunk on election eve
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ExoticAy(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2022
No Obi no vote.

It's time to stop dis greedy old horses endless tenor

Bleep tribe
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:

You mean topic of discussion among the drunkards in those places right?
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by indodon(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Emola12:
the coach need to be sack Cox he is as if he Sabi select player
make him leave this big name players and try play with players wey dey perform
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by indodon(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:

My brother even France sef...
this French team is overrated nwanne
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Make obi tryan reach all grassroots.. some peeps no know who's obi in ondo n ekiti state..
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2022
indodon:
this French team is overrated nwanne
Just like Russia grin
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
anonimi:

Did Kunle confirm to you how much Pandora Peter gave the Ilesha people as stomach infrastructure? Or he omitted that vital information
Trash as usual
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Are you awake from your dream? grin

The topic should have read: Ibo Youths Carry Peter Obi's Campaign to Beer Parlour.

I can't see a single Nigerian there. All I can see are Biafran boys grin

Ogede Onisikuso!
I'm talking about Omoluabis like Kunle and not Omo ale like you. You don't have a say in Yoruba affairs and besides you are a Mallam from Damaturu. You will soon be driven back to where you comes from
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by franudi: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OfoIgbo: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Geneh411:
How dumb can you guys just become? You were shouting all around that the people are Obi's structure, that he has support base everywhere, now why banking on Kwankwaso and the North? Obi can never be President of Nigeria, forget all these online shenanigans, northerners will never vote for him not at this time in Nigeria

Kwankwaso is a person. Those that Kwankwaso are leading are people. So they are a part of the structure being talked about.

Peter Obi has more pull. Peter Obi's message is the one that is resonating with the public. And as I wrote a few days ago, PO is more likely to get international support from foreign governments.

So let me give you a brief insight as to how the whole thing will go. Kwankwaso will eventually accept to be Obi's vice. If he doesn't want the position, he can nominate one of his lieutenants for that position. PO will be the presidential candidate. The youths of this country demand that. Nothing more nothing less!!! If Kwankwaso does not want to be in an alliance with PO, then PO will just grow the northern structure himself. The main point is that a new way of playing politics is being brought in by Anambra's PO.
So you either get with the programme and align with other Nigerians that want an improvement in the way Nigeria is run, or you can go and hang yourself, better yet, join Awolowo in enjoying the pleasures of a glass of rat poison.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Pootle: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2022
this election is in 3 front cos of the 3 major tribes are involve but unfortunately the most populated will win. wished the country can jus be divided.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Ziontommyj(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Na for beer parlour peter obi go win na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo) / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.