Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (46304 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by deeva2: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2022
You mean Igbo youths

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by deeva2: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Imagine what will happen after our successful coalition with Kwankwasiya ?
grin
APC will write there Manifestos around PO-Engr Kwankwasiya

If only Obi is ready to be his vp but forget it if otherwise.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by PaedophileProph: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2022
deeva2:

If only Obi is ready to be his vp but forget it if otherwise.

Atiku had contested to be president before he down that to be vice to Obj .
Remember?
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by deeva2: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Atiku had contested to be president before he down that to be vice to Obj .
Remember?

Is obj and obi the same in anything or is Obj from a biafran region?.

Do u think u calling Buhari a Jibril and Nigeria a zoo will easily erase from their memory..

The worst mistake Kwankwaso will do is to be Obi vp..

Most of u guys dont really understand naija politics..

You are just media politicians.

If its all about twitter and nairaland, Tinubu wud lost the presidential primary..

Most politicians/parties strategies and game plan are 50% off media.. Primary election is a case study.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Geneh411: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2022
You are still being dumb!
My point is why are u guys clamoring for a Kwankwaso alliance when u know he has a structure and can build a structure according to you. Now for the records, Obi can never get an international support, Buhari over the last seven years has acquired a wide range of international networks that is far from Obi's reach.

It's funny when I read some absurd analysis here, some of you dont know anything about politics, u are only blinded by tribalism and only go along with the media clout

Shioor
OfoIgbo:

Kwankwaso is a person. Those that Kwankwaso are leading are people. So they are a part of the structure being talked about.

Peter Obi has more pull. Peter Obi's message is the one that is resonating with the public. And as I wrote a few days ago, PO is more likely to get international support from foreign governments.

So let me give you a brief insight as to how the whole thing will go. Kwankwaso will eventually accept to be Obi's vice. If he doesn't want the position, he can nominate one of his lieutenants for that position. PO will be the presidential candidate. The youths of this country demand that. Nothing more nothing less!!! If Kwankwaso does not want to be in an alliance with PO, then PO will just grow the northern structure himself. The main point is that a new way of playing politics is being brought in by Anambra's PO.
So you either get with the programme and align with other Nigerians that want an improvement in the way Nigeria is run, or you can go and hang yourself, better yet, join Awolowo in enjoying the pleasures of a glass of rat poison.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by OfoIgbo: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Geneh411:
You are still being dumb!
My point is why are u guys clamoring for a Kwankwaso alliance when u know he has a structure and can build a structure according to you. Now for the records, Obi can never get an international support, Buhari over the last seven years has acquired a wide range of international networks that is far from Obi's reach.

It's funny when I read some absurd analysis here, some of you dont know anything about politics, u are only blinded by tribalism and only go along with the media clout

Shioor

Even a former UK High Commissioner is showing some support to PO. What does that tell you? Especially after he got invited to 10 Downing Street by the UK prime minister, even when he was just a mere aspirant.

I didn't see any major international figure inviting Kwankwaso. I didn't see US or UK inviting Tinubu as an aspirant.

Peter Obi is growing. Within the next 3 months, I expect some structures from the PO camp, so chill till the next episode
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by cochexky: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Please dear brother, start it from ur area. This time is no more about hate or trouble.. let's put hands together and help our Dear Nation regardless of Ethnicity. Youths Done wake up.

Thinkam:
Easy in the South, try North
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Shut up...one of these guys can feed your entire generation!
na lie
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Danking1: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mccullum:

grin full of deception, continue to deceive your self, If Pethief Obi won anything, he won the president of his town union.
Nonentity being,coward an bastard like u calling peter Obi a thief?? Show me any of ur God for saken family to compare with Idiot poverty buhari an tinubu has put us kill u there
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Mccullum: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Danking1:
Nonentity being,coward an bastard like u calling peter Obi a thief?? Show me any of ur God for saken family to compare with Idiot poverty buhari an tinubu has put us kill u there

It pains you for calling a well known looters that appeared in an investigative magazine last year... Pethief Obituary Pandora,

your Pethief Obi is not up to the two men you mentioned in politics, you can be comfortable in calling Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Wike and others the names their parents didn't given to them.

Pethief can only be president of his town union. grin
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by PaedophileProph: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
angry Keep consoling yourself, you are right on one thing , election is way off social media , that's why the youths are trooping out in Mass like never before to take it off social media for real and coupled with this never before signed into law Electronic voting which gives some credence to the system .
You are jittering because we all are aware that this record millions of youths getting their PVCs ain't doin that for A bloody Sick Tinubu or Atiku .
It's gonna hit you like a Tsunami this time , you will repay the #2000 you have collected from Tinubu with your blood and that of your family

I tell you this : Tinubu will not even win Lagos State watch and see , even with you as Agbero can't stop this revolution.

With 100 of your smear campaign to box Igbos as Hausa Haters or whatever. It's now a New Nigerian thing that see beyond those stale Rhetorics of your paymaster - exhibited in his inauguration speech calling PDP as ; "poverty development party" and expecting That to sell . We are no longer fools .
We know who the dispensers of Poverty is

deeva2:

Is obj and obi the same in anything or is Obj from a biafran region?.

Do u think u calling Buhari a Jibril and Nigeria a zoo will easily erase from their memory..

The worst mistake Kwankwaso will do is to be Obi vp..

Most of u guys dont really understand naija politics..

You are just media politicians.

If its all about twitter and nairaland, Tinubu wud lost the presidential primary..

Most politicians/parties strategies and game plan are 50% off media.. Primary election is a case study.

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by deeva2: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaedophileProph:
angry Keep consoling yourself, you are right on one thing , election is way off social media , that's why the youths are trooping out in Mass like never before to take it off social media for real and coupled with this never before signed into law Electronic voting which gives some credence to the system .
You are jittering because we all are aware that this record millions of youths getting their PVCs ain't doin that for A bloody Sick Tinubu or Atiku .
It's gonna hit you like a Tsunami this time , you will repay the #2000 you have collected from Tinubu with your blood and that of your family

I tell you this : Tinubu will not even win Lagos State watch and see , even with you as Agbero can't stop this revolution.

With 100 of your smear campaign to box Igbos as Hausa Haters or whatever. It's now a New Nigerian thing that see beyond those stale Rhetorics of your paymaster - exhibited in his inauguration speech calling PDP as ; "poverty development party" and expecting That to sell . We are no longer fools .
We know who the dispensers of Poverty is

You are the one consoling self by thinking that all the igbo youths u see on twitter and facebook represent the whole Nigeria youths.. Stop giving urself false hope to have believed that Tinubu will lose Lagos to Obi.

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in S/W and northern state.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'm talking about Omoluabis like Kunle and not Omo ale like you. You don't have a say in Yoruba affairs and besides you are a Mallam from Damaturu. You will soon be driven back to where you comes from

This Mbaise man grin

Na so e pain you reach. It pains you to know I can always burst your lies with your imaginary Kinle.

Kunle ko, Kunta ni grin.

Come 2023, Peter Obi will be president of Aguleri Descendants Union. You will be the secretary grin
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Yinmu! You now know it's not inter-tribe competition? You reek of hypocrisy all over. How about all your diatribes against Tinubu and Yoruba in the last 7 years? Make una dey deceive unasef, Peter Obi no dey go anywhere. But we love what you guys are doing. Please break Atiku's votes votes for us in the South East so that Tinubu can have a clear passage.

And next time, I no wan hia your yeye sermon with this your yeye new moniker.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by PaedophileProph: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
I almost underestimated the extent of your self delusion grin till you came up with Obidients are only Igbo youths .

Can you beat this your new low folly ?
deeva2:

You are the one consoling self by thinking that all the igbo youths u see on twitter and facebook represent the whole Nigeria youths.. Stop giving urself false hope to have believed that Tinubu will lose Lagos to Obi.

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in S/W and northern state.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by deeva2: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaedophileProph:
I almost underestimated the extent of your self delusion grin till you came up with Obidients are only Igbo youths .

Can you beat this your new low folly ?

Mumu.. So the youths at Ekiti rally yesterday are from senegal..

Keep deceiving urself by twitter apathy..

A party without structure or third force cannot win election in Nigeria.. Get that fact

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north and S/W state.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Wwwq: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
On Twitter and Facebook right
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
On Twitter and Facebook right
Trash
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Aaseema: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by sirp9898(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thinkam:

He needs the north if he wants to win,
He need God only
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by PaedophileProph: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2022
deeva2:

Mumu.. So the youths at Ekiti rally yesterday are from senegal..

Keep deceiving urself by twitter apathy..

A party without structure or third force cannot win election in Nigeria.. Get that fact

Quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north and S/W state.

Nigerians will usually go to the stadium hosting major events , if notable people are coming - I do that all the time at my leisure.

Either for sightseeing or incase crumbs will fall of their pockets as we have seen overtime where they even through moneys from heights .

Stop acting like you leave in the Mars grin
They did that to Pastor Ize Iyamu , Oshomole
They did that to Andy Uba
Even when Ifeanyi Uba came to campaign in Lagos - they gathered and collect money.

What happened at the Election ?
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by deeva2: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Nigerians will usually go to the stadium hosting major events , if notable people are coming - I do that all the time at my leisure.

Either for sightseeing or incase crumbs will fall of their pockets as we have seen overtime where they even through moneys from heights .

Stop acting like you leave in the Mars grin
They did that to Pastor Ize Iyamu , Oshomole
They did that to Andy Uba
Even when Ifeanyi Uba came to campaign in Lagos - they gathered and collect money.

What happened at the Election ?

They did that to Sanwo olu
They did that to Akeredolu
They did that to Soludo.
And they won the election.

Dnt generalize Igbo youths to Nigerian youths and dnt be delusional by twitter politics.

Obi is not winning one LG in the north and S/W state..
Obi is coming forth after Kwankwaso.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by PaedophileProph: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2022
deeva2:

They did that to Sanwo olu
They did that to Akeredolu
They did that to Soludo.
And they won the election.

Dnt generalize Igbo youths to Nigerian youths and dnt be delusional by twitter politics.

Obi is not winning one LG in the north and S/W state..
Obi is coming forth after Kwankwaso.

Am pointing out for you APC contestants under the new Electoral BIVAS system signed into law .
The outcomes had always worked against APC , even in Kaduna , Ekiti State won't be a different case .
Get ready to cry again .
The better you show love for the rescue of your country beyond tribal lines the better for you .
If you like Cry Igbo in my ears from Now till tomorrow , we don't give a Bleep , despite not carrying if am Igbo or not grin

This country must work , the campaign this time must be Issue based - so tell your Tinubu paymaster to start brainstorming on constructive and feasible way to get out of this conundrum .

Stop your Tribal bigotry , we have grown pass that , please - I dont mean harm to you or anyone
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by deeva2: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Am pointing out for you APC contestants under the new Electoral BIVAS system signed into law .
The outcomes had always worked against APC , even in Kaduna , Ekiti State won't be a different case .
Get ready to cry again .
The better you show love for the rescue of your country beyond tribal lines the better for you .
If you like Cry Igbo in my ears from Now till tomorrow , we don't give a Bleep , despite not carrying if am Igbo or not grin

This country must work , the campaign this time must be Issue based - so tell your Tinubu paymaster to start brainstorming on constructive and feasible way to get out of this conundrum .

Stop your Tribal bigotry , we have grown pass that , please - I dont mean harm to you or anyone

Its very obvious that u are not getting it ryt so i will redirect my energy and time to something more profitable.
However, Your opinion cant harm me because its ur right and can never change mine...

The arguments is invalid for now until after the general election..

PEACE OUT....
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Babaibe: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Njideka Odili: Peter Odili's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.