Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (46326 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
cosse:

Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba

I am from ilesha and yes, the man is correct. Now run along. You ve been noticed

4 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by liasmiram2567: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move
Continue to live in the land of deceit
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by chatinent: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Since the north feels that sb from their region must either be president or vice in every election due to their Islamic ways of doing things, it's better Nigeria is confederated so that they can rule themselves to stupor.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Benez: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
All I know is that Peter Obi will win on Twitter.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by biggie73(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu is in Ekiti, Atiku is in Abuja, Peter Obi is on his way to study Egyptian trash. Ekiti State is having election shortly. Don't delegitimize the outcome when APC wins.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Issues40(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
It is a massive movement. Join the winning train. Enough of this recycling.

Peter Obi is the man for the job!!

Tinubu and co can support from the base.....

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie73:
Tinubu is in Ekiti, Atiku is in Abuja, Peter Obi is on his way to study Egyptian trash. Ekiti State is having election shortly. Don't delegitimize the outcome when APC wins.

Oga, get your PVC so you will OBIdiently vote for Peter Obi next year.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by snapshot: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
That is what grassroot politics is all about,getting support from beer parlour,markets,clubs,church's, mosque etc]
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by adriano50: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
This mathematics is simply all the Eastern should vote obi massively 65%of south South a place were I comes from will vote obi also cus nobody wants tinubu and atiku is northern nobody wants another Fulani,the south west will likely keep voting tinubu but 25%wont be a bad ideal there even if I know it will be hard,north central are likely christian dominated kogi,nasarawa,niger,plateau,Benue,Kaduna and abj getting 35%there won't be a bad move,now down to northwest this were the battle lies state like Kano,kebbi,Katsina,borno,are the battle ground having a good Muslim deputy there won't be a bad ideal, someone like jega,sanusi,or sheik gumi has enough fanatics who listen to them there,25% won't be a bad ideal there,then back to northeast atiku comfort zone not like a truly comfort zone cus that place is only north by name is also heavily dominated by christians place like Bauchi,taraba Adamawa has a large follower of Christian and the Fulani hegemony has really dealt with them,so finally eastern make una try close shop lock business go do p v c let's give tinubu a good fight

3 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ennyrah: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's their polling unit on election day�
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by TruthinAction: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:
Easy in the South, try North

North Central and North East will vote en masse for Peter Obi.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Reality3080: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
cosse:

Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba
the only thing they use in promoting peter obi is lies n I wonder how an average Yoruba person will vote d same Igbo that hates everyone with passion
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nairaland polling unit ward 1 unit 2 obi is a winner
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Reality3080: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move
fahdiga what about Biafra or death?
Have u forgotten nnamdi kanu so soon?
Gidgiddy now that u people are talking Peter obi,what about nnamdi kanu?
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by biggie73(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Oga, get your PVC so you will OBIdiently vote for Peter Obi next year.
...Who? You better stop this your Obi nonsense. Vote Jagaban.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by toujurs: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
All these ones are drunkards, how am i sure they even have their pvc undecided
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by cuteralph101(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
onthehill:

see love that's not bought...one old man is telling people to vote else no money...stomach infrastructure
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
indodon:
Wetin de worry England for this nation's league sef
the coach need to be sack Cox he is as if he Sabi select player
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Tochitee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin cheesy grin honestly,it's very easy to deceive most ipob youth. So you guys in your cockroach minds think "A governor, senator,former minister of defence will deputize an Anambra governor without any tangible track record??
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by AllBlack: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Ds man will make help labour party, I wish smaller party can team up with him n defect APC. It will be difficult for him alone to defect corrupt APC n PDP

Highness don finish you kpata-kpata
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Damsyjay(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
be deceiving yourself with your kunle and Adewale..Lori iro
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Dpleaser: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Honestly, it is only abnormal someone that will choose Tinubu over Obi.

Give reason pls
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Kilometres: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Instead of you to say Igbo boys takes Peter obi matter to beer parlor
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by splashbaby(m): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
sammirano:
Normal, most obi fools are cronic drinkers, reason for their loud mouth and obnoxious expectations.
Leave them oooo If Atiku or Tinubu became President they will be shouting marginalisation, when everybody face road, Igbos face Bush they run their own race.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Kilometres: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
cosse:

Why will you take their words seriously
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Toriagirl(f): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
We pray he'd do better if he becomes president.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Polchiz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:

I studied in ABU and I can tell you that Hausa-Fulani youths are gradually getting Obidient.

They asked to convince them and I have done a good work.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Igbojew: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:
Oga OBIdient is already a hurricane in the whole North and soon you must OBIdient.So stop noise making......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by SHINJA: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
splashbaby:
Leave them oooo If Atiku or Tinubu became President they will be shouting marginalisation, when everybody face road, Igbos face Bush they run their own race.

Why e dey pain...free dem

Me and my Yoruba Christian brothers go vote obi..

You fit vote your tinubu,since suffer no dey tire uuu..

God bless southsouth and southwest

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
cosse:

There's a huge difference between an indigene and Omo ita. You are a Mallam from Damaturu living in Ilesha so you won't know much of what is happening there
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Reality3080:
fahdiga what about Biafra or death?
Have u forgotten nnamdi kanu so soon?
Gidgiddy now that u people are talking Peter obi,what about nnamdi kanu?
If Igbos doesn't get the presidency then everyone will go their separate ways
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by pacificom: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
pacesetting:
His name will hit everywhere. No place is left out. We move!!
You are in your drink bro. By the time your eyes will clear, you will realise that Tinubu is the new occupant in Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Fayose Hops On A Motorcycle For A Ride To The State Government's House / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.