Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (46265 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Youths Take Things For Granted - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ken6488(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sweet

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
All southern states should come together and vote peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by FuckkME(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
2023 is for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Teenaira: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
pacesetting:
His name will hit everywhere. No place is left out. We move!!

He will surely win in the beer parlour.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by eldoradoxx: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thinkam:
Easy in the South, try North
North is already shared between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu. Dont expect bulk vote from that zone. Even Northerners have very low moral in the coming election, Buhari messed up big time. The place where real votes will come for anyone who wants to win next election is Middle Belt and South.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
After waiting almost 9 hours to get registered at Inec office and you want me not to vote the best among the rest.

If I fail to vote for obi, then what is my gain?

10 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by saintrow1: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move

On the D day they will vote for tinubu. That is Yoruba for you. Forget whatever they tell you now. Yorubas are naturally nationalist. We put our own first, it won't make sense to ignore tinubu for Obi. The APC primary should have taught you something.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Prugee: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by DRimsh(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
All of you rooting Peter Obi for President are all gullible... It seems you people are not seeing the big picture. Most especially the Yorubas.

Why do Nigerian youths get beguiled so easily?

Youths are the problem of this Nation, Nigeria.

Peter Obi is not fit for the job.

#TruthIsSacred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Mccullum: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Kunle my Yoruba friend told me that in his home town of Ilesha that Peter Obi is the topic of discussion everywhere. Same thing Adewale told me that is happening in Ife. Peter Obi is a goal. We move

grin full of deception, continue to deceive your self, If Pethief Obi won anything, he won the president of his town union.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
If they like,let dem go to the grave yard to continue frm were they stop....BT

las las peter obituary won't win a single state
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by greatseed: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Aryor11:

You’ll be amazed at the number of youths that are fools in the country
cheesy Why I am mute

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Responsible Youths are the future of tomorrow.............
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:

So lame...
What about Musa your Hausa friend in Kano.

Suddenly all Igbos now have imaginary friends all over the country

4 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Iykopee(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
They should as well get their pvc. It's not about drinking beer in the bar
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Hushbingo: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
One good thing about PO supporters is that they are not paid party members. These people are just tired of this useless government and want to take matters into their hands.

Anybody can just start campaigning, sweet election unlike some politicians paying to have thugs dance to them.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by baba4thegehs: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
We need funding to move this campaign forward!!
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi supporters are basically drunkards6.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
If what you typed is a lie, Sango will roast you like suya. Obi ko OBO ni
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
I can't waste my time like this for any Nigerian politician, they made noise more than this during baba's time and are witnessing what's happening all over the country now.

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Omodua(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
cosse:

Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba
You're not an Ilesha man. Otherwise, you would have seen the movements to ensure Peter Obi wins.
Your lies go keee you there. Who told you nothing is happening in Ilesha about Peter Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
cool ogidiga,sapele water parry
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Omodua(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
cosse:

Ilesha keeee u dere..am from ilesha..nothing of such is happening..stop all this lies now haba
You're not an Ilesha man. Otherwise, you would have seen the movements to ensure Peter Obi wins.
Your lies go keee you there. Who told you nothing is happening in Ilesha about Peter Obi Presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Urbanchampion: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingpele:
Po is not a regional candidate but national
He's not even up to being a regional candidate, mere a candidate of Igbos, misinformed people and those disgruntled like you.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fahdiga:

grin grin grin

You are a comedian. Reality will humble you. Its just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by PaedophileProph: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Imagine what will happen after our successful coalition with Kwankwasiya ?
grin
APC will write there Manifestos around PO-Engr Kwankwasiya

1 Like

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
We started from the bottom now we here.

Peter Obi carry us and go to a better Naija.

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by specialmati(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
sammirano:
Normal, most obi fools are cronic drinkers, reason for their loud mouth and obnoxious expectations.
grin grin grin grin don't worry Peter Obi will liberate you from the yoke of poverty these APC has kept you. You see people wey no send buhari economy wey they enjoy themselves body they pepper you. Don't worry enjoyments will locate by the time Obi liberate you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
MHOOZEES:
Peter Obi for President Kwankoso for Vice President Good combination
kip dreaming
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by TheBeat: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
We need to start mobilizing students. Mai Gaskia Jayeoba Peter Obi 2023.
Re: Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) by Ibkhaleel01: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
MHOOZEES:
Peter Obi for President
Kwankoso for Vice President
Good combination
lol A former senator, and a minister of defense to be d vice president of a drunkard?

Think before you write trash pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.