Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) (62039 Views)

Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Originalsly: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2022
OniyideAmplify:

Sentiment apart I swear down, even before checking the picture I already knew it gonna be a black man.

You killed a woman with an eighth month old baby in her belly, no matter how the case may be I don't think killing any person as revenge shouldn't be a year last option.

You killed two souls and still turned the mother of the lady to a living dead cos I wondered the situation of the poor woman rn.

This is so horrible mehn.

I know your type..... self hater.

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Originalsly:

I know your type..... self hater.
I'm not hating on nobody just that you are getting it wrong mate.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by nedekid: 5:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Stupid black man. Imagine having opportunity of staying in the US and at 22 years of age is to kill.
America should send such people to Somalia, Burundi etc and replace them with blacks from Africa willing to live work and thrive, not all these descendants of slaves that don't know the value of being in a 1st world country.
Even my Bros for new York says he avoids black Americans.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 5:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Sometimes i day reason something. Na to day my own for that America if i ever reach there. Some of these boys animalism don day use style pass be careful.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
Internet can help you a lot. Search Internet and educate yourself before you spew ignorance on social media. Google beheading I'm America. This alone you will see Christians or people affiliated with CHRISTIANITY anyhow.

Lords Resistance Army (LRA)?
You dont even know anything TBH. Let me school you.

Read about the Anti Balaka and Seleka tribes respectively and come and tell us who is who in the terrorism factor. You cannot use Military to plan a full time genocide for a tribe and expect them not to revolt. Thats why i said , you obviously know nothing. No need to waste my time with arguments this morning. Even the concerned christians you speak of - Did you hear Fulani Muslim terrorists attacked another church yesterday in somewhere in Ogun state? So whats your defence here exactly?
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2022
koyyess:
I don't blame the monkee beast. I blame the white female for giving in to inferiority complex and low self esteem to consider that thing worthy of dating.
If it was to be a white guy that killed a black lady, u for done dey hear racism up and down everywhere since. But as reverse is the case now, see as them all lock up.

1 Like

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2022
koyyess:
I don't blame the monkee beast. I blame the white female for giving in to inferiority complex and low self esteem to consider that thing worthy of dating.

I even wonder what she found attractive in the guy angry see as the werey be like those mad pple at yaba

1 Like

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Tellwhat:

Don't say that. Many Caucasians also commit horrible crimes. Same with Latinos, Arabs , Asians

Just yesterday a Chinese man butchered his wife in broad day light..He was cutting this woman in the presence of eye lookers. She was alive and this man kept hammering her with knife and cutting her while she was bleeding all over and crying

On lookers couldn't even come to her rescue upon na only knife the man hold

The truth is that every race is capable of crime

And what is the common denominator in your last line?
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They can never tolerate heartbreak ..they come here crying like kids once their heart gets broken..they tryna act tough on a faceless forum all for the likes and all..well here is one who can't take care of his nonsense.. undecided

How do you call yourself a man when you can't move on and accept rejection..hey wannabe redpillers..the time y'all kids spend on hating women can be used in preaching to ya fellow gender about controlling their emotions..
*Pukes*..

Modified:as y'all can see..some have started insulting me for calling men's nonsense out..keep hating on women till you get shot in the head ..come online to vent and curse women while your momma still feeds your sorry self..keep hating and preaching some dirty babyish movement against women.. Instead of re orientating the daft men in the society you spend your life using derogatory words at women...

Bunch of overgrown babies who thinks that hating on women will make you a real man..let me tell ya.. y'all wannabe redpillers are nothing but kids and Dumbos if you can't change the current atrocities committed by men.
Check through most posts on here..it's either a man poisoning his family..or murdering his wife in cold blood..ain't that something crazy..let the issue be a lady putting on some cute outfit..the next thing they do is to drag their m**ma here thinking it's gonna make them look or sound hard..

Lol. But you are the female version of the men you are talking about here. You are a living hate.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. But you are the female version of the men you are talking about here. You are a living hate.
Thanks kiddo..now slide off..
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Tecnophone:
but beheading and Islam is synonymous. besides, there's noting like Christian terrorist.

Lol. Muslims knew this long time ago that the word "terrorist" is specially reserved for us. A Muslim kills one person, he automatically becomes a terrorist. But when a Christian kills 5 people, he's still a Christian or just a killer. I'm sure that you like it like that grin grin grin
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Arielle: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Maybe he is a product of single mum
He's the product of a wife beating father with 3 wives at home still camping a side chick outside when he barely has enough to feed his burgeoning family. He beats up his wives when they don't bring money from their trading, and when they give him what they have, he proceeds to drink it down his ever-thirsty throat.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by themanderon: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Off to the electric chair. Looking at his face I smell guilty.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Some stupid white girls don't knw their place..they all wanna date black guys they don't knw most black guys are useless especially the ones in this N!gger-area...i don't knw why people hype this black n!ggers(white guys are better coz they don't treat their women like shit..only few black guys like Nas have sense)..Men in general don't deserve this beautiful planet called Earth..they are supposed to be driven away to planet Mercury where they will die of lack of oxygen and Heat..Nonsense Gender!
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Men pandemic to the world. We need to get rid of em

sad angry
Foolishness everywhere, is it the same wasted sperm that bring you to this world you want to get rid of?There are so many immature people on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They can never tolerate heartbreak..they come here crying like kids once their heart gets broken..they tryna act tough on a faceless forum all for the likes and all..well here is one who can't take care of his nonsense.. undecided

How do you call yourself a man when you can't move on and accept rejection..hey wannabe redpillers..the time y'all kids spend on hating women can be used in preaching to ya fellow gender about controlling their emotions..
*Pukes*..

Modified:as y'all can see..some have started insulting me for calling men's nonsense out..keep hating on women till you get shot in the head..come online to vent and curse women while your momma still feeds your sorry self..keep hating and preaching some dirty babyish movement against women.. Instead of re orientating the daft men in the society you spend your life using derogatory words at women...

Bunch of overgrown babies who thinks that hating on women will make you a real man..let me tell ya.. y'all wannabe redpillers are nothing but kids and Dumbos if you can't change the current atrocities committed by men.
Check through most posts on here..it's either a man poisoning his family..or murdering his wife in cold blood..ain't that something crazy..let the issue be a lady putting on some cute outfit..the next thing they do is to drag their m**ma here thinking it's gonna make them look or sound hard..
I don't understand something about you please, kindly enlightened me, are you a product of rape or were you raped by man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by htron(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Never trust a whiteman, when it come to a Blackman case that involved with a whitewomen, murder case, He might be innocent..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
na wa ooh
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Gkemz:
This is where excess and uncontrolled love could lead to, when it turns sour. Rage is the end product.

U have spoken sense being the root cause of such horrible act.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by FANTASER: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Beast
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by MARYIAN(f): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2022
All those insulting and cursing the fellow, haven't you thought that he may be innocent? sad
I mean, maybe a racist shit is playing out here
For all we know, he could have been framed, forced to admit he committed the crime, or worse
This reminds me of cases such as the George Stinney Junior's case cry
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by doshiyad1: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2022
toobusy:
Why is there too much evil in the world?

especially @ the US of recent and is getting scary honestly.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Empiree: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
gimakon2:

Lords Resistance Army (LRA)?
You dont even know anything TBH. Let me school you.

Read about the Anti Balaka and Seleka tribes respectively and come and tell us who is who in the terrorism factor. You cannot use Military to plan a full time genocide for a tribe and expect them not to revolt. Thats why i said , you obviously know nothing. No need to waste my time with arguments this morning. Even the concerned christians you speak of - Did you hear Fulani Muslim terrorists attacked another church yesterday in somewhere in Ogun state? So whats your defence here exactly?
you can't hide. You think I framed this myself?. It is well documented and a recognized Christian terrorist group.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
you can't hide. You think I framed this myself?. It is well documented and a recognized Christian terrorist group.

Did u say Hide? I am not hiding anything grin
What drove the christians into the so called Terrorism?
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Empiree: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
gimakon2:

Did u say Hide? I am not hiding anything grin
What drove the christians into the so called Terrorism?
what's so special about Christian terrorists?. They exist whether you like it or not. Come to US. All the people that are killing fellow Americans are Christians. Westbrook Southern Baptist was designated Christian extremist group during Bush administration.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Yeahmehn: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Black boy kills white girl. Matter finish! If he's guilty, he will definitely get two life sentences and if the state of Illinois has death penalty they'll kill him for sure.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
what's so special about Christian terrorists?. They exist whether you like it or not. Come to US. All the people that are killing fellow Americans are Christians. Westbrook Southern Baptist was designated Christian extremist group during Bush administration.

The ones who attacked a church, christians too?
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by AntiMahdi: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pavement apes aka niggers
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Empiree: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
gimakon2:

The ones who attacked a church, christians too?
which church, Owo Ondo state?. Well no evidence pointed to who they are but I won't be surprised if they are either political terrorists sent to send clear message to their governor or members of the community who had scores to settle with the church. Remember 2017 church shooting in Anambra?.

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
which church, Owo Ondo state?. Well no evidence pointed to who they are but I won't be surprised if they are either political terrorists sent to send clear message to their governor or members of the community who had scores to settle with the church. Remember 2017 church shooting in Anambra?.

Give yourself peace. "Religion of Peace" has been very active in trouble making for sometime. Thats why..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.