Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) (62040 Views)

Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
I remember my first heart break, I stayed days and nights crying without food but when the going gets tough.... she thought I will kill myself but she never knew that he who laugh last laugh best.......
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Empiree: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tecnophone:
but beheading and Islam is synonymous. besides, there's noting like Christian terrorist.
Oh really?. Let's take a look.

Short list of Christian terrorist groups

1. The Army of God

2. Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God.

3. The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)

4. The National Liberation Front of Tripura

5. The Phineas Priesthood

6. The Concerned Christians

1 Like

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Empiree: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tecnophone:
but beheading and Islam is synonymous. besides, there's noting like Christian terrorist.
Internet can help you a lot. Search Internet and educate yourself before you spew ignorance on social media. Google beheading in America. This alone you will see Christians or people affiliate with CHRISTIANITY anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by salem1996: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

We believe the evidence will show that the defendant's gruesome actions here killed both a young woman and the child she carried in her womb," he said. "In the eyes of the law, both these killings are equal and he will now face justice for both.

RIP to her and I pray he face the law.

But I thought they claim that a baby in the womb remain lifeless hence their law that permit abortion? How comes they belive different now? angry
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Small1020: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nawa ohhh
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
It still seems a bit insensitive, that you inject or bring up your recovery from a heartbreak in a post about a victim of passion.

Not sure why though, maybe its just a consolatory reflection. Surely its satisfactory given the end.

But, being rejected is not something to dwell on, since each person has the right to reject an advance.

Juicie2u:
I remember my first heart break, I stayed days and nights crying without food but when the going gets tough.... she thought I will kill myself but she never knew that he who laugh last laugh best.......
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by President2001(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Men pandemic to the world. We need to get rid of em

sad angry
Why now as beautiful you are
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
A white girl ? You're done for ! You'll be killed very slowly and in a most painful manner ! That's what you deserve anyway,rot in hell !
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by yrex01(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tecnophone:
Muslim?
no, it's a Christian terrorist this time

1 Like

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
A white girl ? You're done for ! You'll be killed very slowly,using a most painful method to snuff your useless life out of your useless body ! That's what you deserve anyway,rot in hell !
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's also written over him that he's a product of single dad.. right? grin
U two sud stop it! grin
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
U two sud stop it! grin
He's being unserious.. grin
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
She say,she no do again,na him make him kill her
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
sad dis one is a confam Ala* offsprings. Same DNA with dem Molas sad undecided lipsrsealed
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by koyyess: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ximenez:

seems I am struggling with something, perhaps daddy issues.

No one cares.

A negroe murdered his ex girlfriend and her unborn child and he will pay dearly for it like the animal he is.

Oya cry.

1 Like

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
SeriouslySense:
It still seems a bit insensitive, that you inject or bring up your recovery from a heartbreak in a post about a victim of passion.

Not sure why though, maybe its just a consolatory reflection. Surely its satisfactory given the end.

But, being rejected is not something to dwell on, since each person has the right to reject an advance.
yes I agree with you but If you deeply love a woman then that rejection is what most cannot tolerate.... Seeing your babe with another man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
This one is a gonna the US justice system don't spare these kinds of cold blooded killers.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
koyyess:

I'm dumb, pardon me.
K
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by koyyess: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ximenez:

K,I accept. The negroe is a monkee beast. Dumb me.

Good.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They can never tolerate heartbreak..they come here crying like kids once their heart gets broken..they tryna act tough on a faceless forum all for the likes and all..well here is one who can't take care of his nonsense.. undecided

How do you call yourself a man when you can't move on and accept rejection..hey wannabe redpillers..the time y'all kids spend on hating women can be used in preaching to ya fellow gender about controlling their emotions..
*Pukes*..

Modified:as y'all can see..some have started insulting me for calling men's nonsense out..keep hating on women till you get shot in the head..come online to vent and curse women while your momma still feeds your sorry self..keep hating and preaching some dirty babyish movement against women.. Instead of re orientating the daft men in the society you spend your life using derogatory words at women...

Bunch of overgrown babies who thinks that hating on women will make you a real man..let me tell ya.. y'all wannabe redpillers are nothing but kids and Dumbos if you can't change the current atrocities committed by men.
Check through most posts on here..it's either a man poisoning his family..or murdering his wife in cold blood..ain't that something crazy..let the issue be a lady putting on some cute outfit..the next thing they do is to drag their m**ma here thinking it's gonna make them look or sound hard..

Contrary to your opinion, these silly, childish acts are done by the Simps as they have the feminine energy and could never control their emotions.

Redpillers already know that the game ain't fair so he is fully prepared for the unreasonable, emotional, immature and biased treatments from the world, thereby, act in a desired, redpilling way.

Redpill favors the emotional genders too because we don't tolerate abuse of any kind.

We move
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by LILTJAY: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lightorder:
As I was scrolling down , I wasn’t expecting a white guy. Why is blacks often out there for the wrong reasons. Could it be that whites do worse but are hidden from the press ?
normally, black people are violent, but black americans are the most aggressive and violent people on earth

1 Like

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by czarr(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They can never tolerate heartbreak..they come here crying like kids once their heart gets broken..they tryna act tough on a faceless forum all for the likes and all..well here is one who can't take care of his nonsense.. undecided

How do you call yourself a man when you can't move on and accept rejection..hey wannabe redpillers..the time y'all kids spend on hating women can be used in preaching to ya fellow gender about controlling their emotions..
*Pukes*..

Modified:as y'all can see..some have started insulting me for calling men's nonsense out..keep hating on women till you get shot in the head..come online to vent and curse women while your momma still feeds your sorry self..keep hating and preaching some dirty babyish movement against women.. Instead of re orientating the daft men in the society you spend your life using derogatory words at women...

Bunch of overgrown babies who thinks that hating on women will make you a real man..let me tell ya.. y'all wannabe redpillers are nothing but kids and Dumbos if you can't change the current atrocities committed by men.
Check through most posts on here..it's either a man poisoning his family..or murdering his wife in cold blood..ain't that something crazy..let the issue be a lady putting on some cute outfit..the next thing they do is to drag their m**ma here thinking it's gonna make them look or sound hard..
Vayolens?! Is this playing? What kind of playing is this?
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by opribo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
He must be a Blackman it's in the David DNA to behead.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Jocelgold(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is really sad , the baby in particular suffered a lot in the mother's womb after her death the pain alone is so bloody.
This black guy self deserves life in prison.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
VULCAN:
Is it that the damage that Redpillars did to your private parts cannot be rectified?

Otherwise how come the morbid obsession with them?

If someone farts too loudly- you blame the redpillers

If someone doesn't finish her fufu-you blame the redpillers

If someone gets in late for work-you blame the redpillers

You need to meet with Jesus as only He can heal you from the hurt of the past.

Pls find a Bible believing church near you quickly

This is truly what she needs....
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Horokrox: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Men pandemic to the world. We need to get rid of em

sad angry
Your mental RETARDATION is truly unusual undecided
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by eyinjuege: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
All to avoid paying child support.
Smh
Despicable animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

*Pukes*..

All these long posts on top a young pregnant woman and her unhorn innocent child that were gruesomely murdered ?

A simple rip is better.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:30am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

*Pukes*..

/
She should take some responsibility for making wrong choice in men. On and off relationship with a loser is not a mistake. She can't be rolling with Chicago gangsters and expect chivalry.

Most of you can do worse than the guy going by the venoms you vomit everyday...just you never had the chance nor the liver to carry it through. If you don't believe that blacks are the scum of the earth, come to Nairaland.

/

1 Like

Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by efficiencie(m): 2:20am On Jun 15, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/man-arrested-for-beheading-pregnant-ex-girlfriend.html

No one will protest about the crime caused by blacks but they can burn down the country when a white police person accidentally kills a black fool resisting arrest.
Re: US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) by Ejehkob: 3:21am On Jun 15, 2022
FEAR SHORT MEN O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.