Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away (63267 Views)

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Ambode Arrests Soldier For Driving Against Traffic - Photos / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by stickle(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2022
He deserve it
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Majesty33(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
At a point, i argued if this man was a true Nigerian cos such act of risking of human life in order to avert enormous catastrophe is not common to my Nigerian brothers but good thing the senate will honour him.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Emmanuel909090: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Nice, very brave man.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Bahamas95(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Nice one.

But it shouldn't just end in presidential handshake.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Majesty33(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Should be awarded man of the year by silverbird and not looting politicians

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by vb0mb(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Who has the contact of the man. Let us show him love.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Sunnyski: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
God bless him, this country will certainly move forward if everyone is as good as Mr Ejiro.

He risked his Life for others.

Nigerians should emulate him, don't be too selfish and afraid to die.

I'm also ready to die for Nigeria's progress and the people I love.

Die for Nigeria and die for nothing. Spits!
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by saintruky(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
He's truly a phenomenon

For empty truck when catch fire..
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by deeva2: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Nice move..
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by God1000(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
saintruky:

can you do it?
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Headbanger(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2022
I watched that video with tears, so passionate and sefless , I will give him a medal of honour

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by 8stargeneral: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2022
He deserved it...wish our leaders HV our interest at like this man

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Southernigbo: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2022
englishmart:
That man was really brave. I thought I was the only brave Nigerian remaining. He deserves all the accolades he gets.

Meanwhile, dem don teargas Ahmed Lawan.
how brave are u,? Hope no b juju bravery u get
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by toprealman: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
God bless him, this country will certainly move forward if everyone is as good as Mr Ejiro.

He risked his Life for others.

Nigerians should emulate him, don't be too selfish and afraid to die for a good cause, we're all going to die someday.

I'm also ready to die for Nigeria's progress and the people I love.
Should be put in context. Nigeria is not worth dying for......but for Nigerians, your call!
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by ken6488(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2022
saintruky:

can you do it
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by adefitim(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
God bless his heart.
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Jaypop22: 8:34am On Jun 15, 2022
CNN won't see this feat

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Makowonda: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2022
The Senate and Executive will deliberate on the issue of honouring the driver for some years,if he's lucky one president in the future;maybe 20 years from now would look into his issue an honour him.That's how the country works.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by anonimi: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
Our leaders should learn from this extraordinary and patriotic man

I'm glad they are recognising him and not the usual BBnaija housemates that continue to corrupt the youths

Our leaders follow our own priorities, as the people who allow them to be in power.
Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2022
This is the same risk President Buhari refuse to take that another man took.

God bless you...
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Ellasure: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2022
God1000:
exactly, he was ready to die for a good cause.

This man deserves a great award. He has done the needful and showed himself worthy of commendations.

God's blessings upon him and family. Please let some money follow the awards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2022
It will likely end on paper... Those greedy useless bastards are more concerned about allowances.
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Whiteshield: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So how did you arrive at the conclusion that tinubu is my mother's boyfriend and how does that change the fact that Tinubu is shaky shaky daddy?

No one mentioned Tinubu.
When you said shaky shaky I immediately deduced that it must be your mother's boyfriend. He's the one who is shaky shaky when on top your mother.
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2022
AJOBI77:
I see this man cashing out massively. Congratulations to him. Thank you so much Man for saving many souls.

I doff my hat

They should make him governor of his state
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by Diligent1(f): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
God bless you sir, God bless your generation to come

1 Like

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by TheBeezybee(f): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by CheapHomes1: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Whiteshield:

No one mentioned Tinubu.
When you said shaky shaky I immediately deduced that it must be your mother's boyfriend. He's the one who is shaky shaky when on top your mother.

If Tinubu is shaky shaky daddy as deduced by me and he is my mother's boyfriend as deduced by you, then it negates your deduction that "Since your moniker is cheaphomes, Tinubu doesn't do cheap women".
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by mukthar2000(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2022
recommended him, like say they have one better things to give him than hand sake, selfish greedy leaders.

Thank u for saving millions life brother, May Almighty God recommend u in all ways than all this selfish leaders.

Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by generalwo(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Make him the president already..... Maybe he can save Nigeria from burning more than this!!!
Re: Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away by sematec(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2022
He took the risks, became a hero and then a millionaire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.