Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) (8114 Views)

I Have A Small Cucumber .does Size Really Matter ? / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by ChoCho54(f): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
juman:
Kai kai.
I remember the one cut by ipob in one video.
They latter slashed her throat also.
I pray the perpetrators meet a worse faith!
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by Kenmatt(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Size, Front, back and all that does not matter.
They have nothing to do with our lives in Eternity.
What really matters is the Genuie Salvation of our soul. Because once we cross over, it won't matter if we had a big or Huge Cucumber , Mamary glands or whatever.
What will matter is if you had a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

After you must have read it all.

There are some topics you should avoid, let alone preaching on it. Preaching on it means you have read it all from A to Z and probably swallowed it hook, line and sinker before you descend on it to preach.
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by Temptee101(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
What really matters is the Genuie Salvation of our soul. Because once we cross over, it won't matter if we had a big or Huge Cucumber , Mamary glands or whatever.

Mr Righteousness, the bad guy!

I wasn't expecting to find you here.

Never knew you liked such things o

I have a feeling you are licking your tongue as you type

Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

Oga riecho wetin na.

Make we no born pikin again?
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Upjis:

Poor people like you talks so much about sex

Make use of your time and you may be rich
having a nice sexy chick believe it or not is also part of the motivation to make money
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by Mathew1999(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Make una leave righteousness2 alone o he's not a pervert he's just interested in the clit pix that's all
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by Delight2014(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
OGA Righteous, wetin carry you come romance section? You are a pretender my dear.
You don see pastor for Ashawo house before?
Abeg park well
I'm not saying that what you said up there is not good but pls carry it to the right section and perhaps the write up is educative
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by Upjis: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
okoroemeka:
having a nice sexy chick believe it or not is also part of the motivation to make money

That's why you will never move pass the level you are in now

Because some people are best left behind, for your to shine
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by Upjis: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Person dey educate you, you dey form serious life. You sef swear say you no dey fvck. If you no know the use of romance section then keep off.

If the wright brothers where thinking of sex like you fool ,do you think the would have invented the aeroplane?

Think before you talk child
Re: Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Which kain topic be this sef, lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Date Slim Guys / The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.