Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC (23603 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by eldoradoxx: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
If PDP could be defeated by angry masses despite outperforming APC in all ramifications, then Tinubu is day dreaming thinking that APC won't be defeated in the next election!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by iRepNaija1: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
His breath probably smells really bad.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by kenedy175(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
U might not like what Asiwaju said but the man's statement is close to what's the truth.
I know the Obi crowd will roll in very soon and start their noisy campaigns,but I wish Igbo people will stop the clowning and see what's gradually happening in Nigeria.
PDP is about to announce Wike as his vice-presidential aspirant,8 yrs after another South-south individual used the same platform to become president.
Pres Buhari is also stepping down for a Yoruba man to take over as the presidential aspirant of the ruling party.
A deep analysis of 24 years of democratic rule shows that no Party has ever won a national election with an Igbo man on the ballot.
Hmmmmmm my fellow Igbo people should stop this crazy shenanigans and go back home and rewrite the Igbo political story.
24 years of democracy and you have 16 years of Yorubas either as president or vice and 8 years of someone from the south-south as president and vice.
I'm sure very soon it will get to the point where no political party will consider igbos as formidable allies when trying to present presidential aspirant or his/her vice.
Now igbos are about to commit political harakiri by lining behind Obi,this is what I call the final nail in the coffin.
An Asiwaju win or a Atiku win will further alienate the igbos in the 2 political parties.
Igbos should step back and have a deep rethink about the political direction that they are headed. I rest my case
God bless Nigeria.

You have alot of points in what you stated. That is when coming from an ethnic perspective.

However, with the current spate of insecurity in the country, seeing how terrible the economy is... the country is actually going southward to a point of no return. Would you rather allow Tinubu or Atiku to be at the helm of affairs?

APC came and showed us that they are really good at achieving absolutely nothing, next to zero. There's nothing new they are bringing to the table. It could only get worse. Let's relegate these old men that have sipped Nigeria dry into looking like a malnourished child.

Don't you think Obi is the best candidate? Our major problem here is to fix the economy by cutting cost of governance. This is what Obi has done before. No politician will agree for a cut in governance. If economy improves, security will improve.

And the only way we can achieve this is to come together and choose the best man for this job

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Ineedhustle247: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
sammirano:
Common knowledge. Even obi fools knows this.

I know I won't vote for them
All my 7 family members independently have chosen OBI

Add that to other OBIDIENT citizens...
History will have it that we tried grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by nedekid: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
U might not like what Asiwaju said but the man's statement is close to what's the truth.
I know the Obi crowd will roll in very soon and start their noisy campaigns,but I wish Igbo people will stop the clowning and see what's gradually happening in Nigeria.
PDP is about to announce Wike as his vice-presidential aspirant,8 yrs after another South-south individual used the same platform to become president.
Pres Buhari is also stepping down for a Yoruba man to take over as the presidential aspirant of the ruling party.
A deep analysis of 24 years of democratic rule shows that no Party has ever won a national election with an Igbo man on the ballot.
Hmmmmmm my fellow Igbo people should stop this crazy shenanigans and go back home and rewrite the Igbo political story.
24 years of democracy and you have 16 years of Yorubas either as president or vice and 8 years of someone from the south-south as president and vice.
I'm sure very soon it will get to the point where no political party will consider igbos as formidable allies when trying to present presidential aspirant or his/her vice.
Now igbos are about to commit political harakiri by lining behind Obi,this is what I call the final nail in the coffin.
An Asiwaju win or a Atiku win will further alienate the igbos in the 2 political parties.
Igbos should step back and have a deep rethink about the political direction that they are headed. I rest my case
God bless Nigeria.

So in all the issues facing this country, even with what this post is about, all you see is the issue of igbo or Yoruba ruling the country?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Abujason: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

First of all, what has been the direction of Nigeria since these your last 24 glorified years?
I am sure you will say it’s been great for you, your family and the rest of Nigerians.

Anyway, Have you heard of Dr. Alex Ekwueme who was Shehu Shagari’s VP or may be he was Chinese?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Inosky(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Keep voting people that will wreck your future and that of your unborn kids. It's only a big fool that keeps being a big fool over and over again, later, he/she will be thinking why he/she is not succeeding. Posterity will judge you and your kidding for bringing in criminals into power because of sentiments and bribe given.

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Gkay1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Im eye go clear
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

Wouldst to God they listen! They are going to serve you as late dinner tonight for suggesting that they have anything new to learn, especially when they believe that they know all, being the perfect tribe, the Lost Jews of Africa! I suggest that you exit the Internet for a day or two so that you may not hear or see evil. You know they can be vengeful and there's no limit to the extent of their anger. They have juju too, being the custodians of the ancient MERCILESS Long Juju of Arochukwu and the modern Okija Shrine.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by TheExclusive: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

Faulty analysis.

Rochas, Umahia, Nwajiuba, Onu were all there in APC Primaries. Why were they not considered?

Ayim, Nwabueze, were all there in PDP primaries. Even Okowa step up for the vp slot. Why were they not considered?

Fortunately and unfortunately you have just justified the marginalization of igbos going on in Nigeria.

Why do you now blame them for queuing behind Obi?

Rethink your analysis.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by drlateef: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

They are too arrogant and self conceited to hear it understand what you are saying. They are like proverbial flies that enters grave with dead body.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by philosophie: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Chai! See APC heavyweights that went to campaign in Ekiti.....

Peter Obi went to study the system of an Islamic country while a "healthy" Atiku is in Germany for medical vacation.
islamic country kee you there. Your religion antics is rendered invalid from now henceforth.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by sammirano: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ineedhustle247:

I know I won't vote for them
All my 7 family members independently have chosen OBI

Add that to other OBIDIENT citizens...
History will have it that we tried grin

History is written by the victors. Think about that
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by ChoCho54(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Oga kwayet abeg.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg make someone epp me tell Jagaban say over confidence no good ooo, most especially when one of your opponents be ogbonge politician.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by specialmati(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zico5:
Instead of these people to rally people around Peter Obi and build great structures, they are busy abusing everyone that's not in line with their beliefs. Tinubu is an enigma that cannot be pulled down, the earlier the better for these people to know that. Peter Obi himself knows he stand no chance against Tinubu even if Tinubu don't campaign till election day. Anything I see them abusing Tinubu I always laugh cos they don't know what politics is all about. It will shock them by the time people begin to come out to vote. There is no way u can use the yardstick of Buhari to weigh Tinubu, they are different in so many ways. Well, let's wait and see. The journey is not too far.
grin grin grin grin people with their senses intact in their head is few in this country. On a normal nobody should ever think of voting APC as a party after wasting our 8years without any reasonable result. Everything nose dived during their regime but you will still see people supporting them. How. Nobody is abusing Tinubu he has worked in his time he should allow younger people to work both with atiku. It's not only them that is in this country. no old man should be allow to retire in aso rock let them retire in their homes
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Freerhyme1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
This man should go and enjoy his wealth in peace and leave politics alone
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by iike: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.
If an Igbo man would make your life better won't you rather vote for him. Don't use tribalism to kill this country oooooo.

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Faiththatworks(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faulty analysis.

Rochas, Umahia, Nwajiuba, Onu were all there in APC Primaries. Why were they not considered?

Ayim, Nwabueze, were all there in PDP primaries. Even Okowa step up for the vp slot. Why were they not considered?

Fortunately and unfortunately you have just justified the marginalization of igbos going on in Nigeria.

Why do you now blame them for queuing behind Obi?

Rethink your analysis.

I made up my mind not to reply anyone response to my post,but I will make an exception for you.
Have you wondered why 2 Noble sons of the Niger-Delta infact from the same ethnic tribe in Rivers were able to come second in the presidential primaries of the 2 major political parties whilst all the Igbo aspirants were dismissal failures in the primaries.
The alignment between the North and the South-south,and the North and the South-west is happening but the igbos are too emotional to have a plan or begin their own alignment.
I repeat something deeper is happening in Nigeria political space and the igbos are being left behind.
I say no more,as I rest my case.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Ineedhustle247: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
History is written by the victors. Think about that.

Well I say History is written by survivors. Think about that too
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by zionstaar75: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
See you. I don write wetin PDP and Atiku go use flog yar life. 3months to election, all yar northern friends go pick race, run go PDP. I hear sey PDP don already dey peruse my thread. Wetin I write na jus part 1. Part 2, 3, 4 and 5 still dey load

https://www.nairaland.com/7176889/how-atiku-win-election
very nonsensical analysis, pdp won't even come second, so u want us to follow another fulani man for 8years?I laugh at your ignorance. Atiku is a serial loser who will lose again next year. PETER OBI IS A GOOOOOAL
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by rickyrex(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lol somebody that was also unsure of his primary ticket and was crying foul play when consensus candidate was about to unfavor him , is now nakibg mouth . E go suprise am
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tifesingz:
This overrated poo master have nothing to offer you! I’m a full blooded Yoruba but this man up here is not our choice.. not that we hate you or anything, you are just not fit and we know that you are only coming to fufil your lifelong ambition!

You’ll never be president of this country!!

No, that can't be true. You're not Yoruba! Know why? The Yoruba reverence their elders. So no Yoruba will call an Elder overrated poo master! They are a highly cultured lot, the Yoruba are. When they are not a HEADLESS Clan that bury their parents with Hummer SUVs!
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Ineedhustle247: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Well I say History is written by the survivors. Think about that too
Peace.

History is written by the victors. Think about that[/quote]
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by snowball11(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022

He said APC has brought so much development to the country that it would be difficult for any other political party to defeat it in any election.

How a so called party was able to gather so much fools to constitute its members amazes me! grin
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by specialmati(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin all these nonsense because the younger Obi want to save a recklessly down country. Nawa so all this years all these other tribe they rule what has the poor people gotten. Is any tribe getting dollar at 150 naira. Abi the insecurities choose any tribe. If una like make una vote the old money bags to finish this country finally. It does not concern igbo people. Vote for Obi. I get why
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by kingyakos: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

U might not like what Asiwaju said but the man's statement is close to what's the truth

That's where i stop reading your gibberish trash. There's no such thing as close to the truth, it's either it's the truth or lies.

I can see the reflection of Buhari on Nigerians that graduated under his tenure.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by harmony75: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Osinbanjo beat you he never bribed anyone.. You're boastful after bribery during the primaries, if not the dollars no one will vote for you. So don't thing it will be like that in primaries. Tinubu is very proud and arrogant to him why are others contesting against him!? Not yet uhuru God can change everything!
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by 007lss: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/14/no-political-party-can-wrestle-power-from-apc-tinubu-boasts/
crazy people...... Dollar is about 610, rice is about 29k per bag and so on
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by HilcomTech(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Chai! See APC heavyweights that went to campaign in Ekiti.....

Peter Obi went to study the system of an Islamic country while a "healthy" Atiku is in Germany for medical vacation.

Peter is a coward that ran away from a political struggle. The man ran away like a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by techboss1313: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Make I drop this update here.

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by HilcomTech(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tifesingz:
This overrated poo master have nothing to offer you! I’m a full blooded Yoruba but this man up here is not our choice.. not that we hate you or anything, you are just not fit and we know that you are only coming to fufil your lifelong ambition!

You’ll never be president of this country!!

Is that your new political tactics. Claiming to be a Yoruba man when you typed like a toxic IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo / Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.