Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC (23604 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / I’m The Only Candidate That Can Defeat APC –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by ufotunang: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2022
ecolime:
This man's comments reeks of pride these days.

How I wish Obi, Wike, Kwankwaso and Atiku can work together. We need a strong force to flush APC out and make sure desperate people like him don't go close to Aso rock.

Tinubu needs to be taught a lesson come 2023.
... even if kwankwaso and sowore can come together and form allaince with labour party and work together to support Peter obi and labour party...they will defeat PDP and APC in the presidential election
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by ufotunang: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu full of pride and deceptions... is this the type of president you want to vote for...pride not humble
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by 8stargeneral: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2022
It will clear for ur eyes soon...thief
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Na so.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Tombrown3(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Faiththatworks:
U might not like what Asiwaju said but the man's statement is close to what's the truth.
I know the Obi crowd will roll in very soon and start their noisy campaigns,but I wish Igbo people will stop the clowning and see what's gradually happening in Nigeria.
PDP is about to announce Wike as his vice-presidential aspirant,8 yrs after another South-south individual used the same platform to become president.
Pres Buhari is also stepping down for a Yoruba man to take over as the presidential aspirant of the ruling party.
A deep analysis of 24 years of democratic rule shows that no Party has ever won a national election with an Igbo man on the ballot.
Hmmmmmm my fellow Igbo people should stop this crazy shenanigans and go back home and rewrite the Igbo political story.
24 years of democracy and you have 16 years of Yorubas either as president or vice and 8 years of someone from the south-south as president and vice.
I'm sure very soon it will get to the point where no political party will consider igbos as formidable allies when trying to present presidential aspirant or his/her vice.
Now igbos are about to commit political harakiri by lining behind Obi,this is what I call the final nail in the coffin.
An Asiwaju win or a Atiku win will further alienate the igbos in the 2 political parties.
Igbos should step back and have a deep rethink about the political direction that they are headed. I rest my case
God bless Nigeria.

Yes I totally agree with you. After Atiku or Tinubu win next year, don't ever complain about anything. Hope you have eating this morning, are you married, hope your kids are in school, hope you are earning enough to take care of them. Hope you have your own house, cause house rent will sky rocket after 2023.

Since we like to play politics with tribalism and religional sentiments in Nigeria, the suffering Nigeria will face will be Promax. Guess what? I won't be in Nigeria to partake in it.

The president said the Igbos are 5%, dot nation, etc.. you just made it clear the Igbos have nothing to gain being in Nigeria.

I pray you live long enough to suffer consequences of whatever decision you make.
Since suffer no dey tire you. Continue, I'm out!
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by deeva2: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2022
ecolime:

How I wish Obi, Wike, Kwankwaso and Atiku can work together. We need a strong force to flush APC out and make sure desperate people like him don't go close to Aso rock.

Sorry o mr teacher. Maybe u shud teach him the lesson..
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by 7lives: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2022
ecolime:

Let them join together and them go still collect woto woto.
Ise opolo ni, eje lo nlo.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by 7lives: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2022
bhella10:
Confam! Haters and wailers can Goan die. Ma a joba lo....

Don't mind them, they think it's by being emotional.
He was underated, bullied and victimized.
Now that he's got everything he needs to play the game, the way he has always want to play, they say he's boasting.
grin A wi fun ni ko to da ni, agba ijakadi.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by gimakon2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hahahahaha Says Lord of the Riggs
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Successkay12(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pacyrus:

Major Mug*
Be your p
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Wwwq: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Really
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Sleekfingers: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/14/no-political-party-can-wrestle-power-from-apc-tinubu-boasts/

Of course, Jagaban nobody fit defeat you...... Especially, that clown call Peter obi.......is just wasting his time and his confused followers on twitter deceiving him.....
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
See you. I don write wetin PDP and Atiku go use flog yar life. 3months to election, all yar northern friends go pick race, run go PDP. I hear sey PDP don already dey peruse my thread. Wetin I write na jus part 1. Part 2, 3, 4 and 5 still dey load

https://www.nairaland.com/7176889/how-atiku-win-election

you're a kid, writing jargons with your naivety brain to suit your ignorance

I dont know how you feel you can predict electoral victory as an igbo

instead of you people to canvass for PVC collections for PO supporters, you're busy chatting PO drink water by himself, climb airplane by himself, board economy, he didn't jump from air

you people are just bunch of clowns
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you're a kid, writing jargons with your naivety brain to suit your ignorance

I dont know how you feel you can predict electoral victory as an igbo

instead of you people to canvass for PVC collections for PO supporters, you're busy chatting PO drink water by himself, climb airplane by himself, board economy, he didn't jump from air

you people are just bunch of clowns

Last night PDP don already pick Wike as VP. Until pesin con read my report. Result, PDP don change mouth today. I fit affect any election for Naija. Wetin you fit do, beside queue outside bourdillion road for bread and beans.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by zudozz: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Faiththatworks:
U might not like what Asiwaju said but the man's statement is close to what's the truth.
I know the Obi crowd will roll in very soon and start their noisy campaigns,but I wish Igbo people will stop the clowning and see what's gradually happening in Nigeria.
PDP is about to announce Wike as his vice-presidential aspirant,8 yrs after another South-south individual used the same platform to become president.
Pres Buhari is also stepping down for a Yoruba man to take over as the presidential aspirant of the ruling party.
A deep analysis of 24 years of democratic rule shows that no Party has ever won a national election with an Igbo man on the ballot.
Hmmmmmm my fellow Igbo people should stop this crazy shenanigans and go back home and rewrite the Igbo political story.
24 years of democracy and you have 16 years of Yorubas either as president or vice and 8 years of someone from the south-south as president and vice.
I'm sure very soon it will get to the point where no political party will consider igbos as formidable allies when trying to present presidential aspirant or his/her vice.
Now igbos are about to commit political harakiri by lining behind Obi,this is what I call the final nail in the coffin.
An Asiwaju win or a Atiku win will further alienate the igbos in the 2 political parties.
Igbos should step back and have a deep rethink about the political direction that they are headed. I rest my case
God bless Nigeria.

Oga your type support n vote tribe. You dont consider what the candidates have to offer because if you put that into consideration and you want the best for you and your family and the country there is no room for comparing Peter Obi with these 2 criminals especially d one that has mortgaged your life.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by CorperKola: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

They will never listen
You are wasting your time
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Gbengajans: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Last night PDP don already pick Wike as VP. Until pesin con read my report. Result, PDP don change mouth today. I fit affect any election for Naija. Wetin you fit do, beside queue outside bourdillion road for bread and beans.

just look at the cow, you won't kill me with laugh

someone read your report cheesy

wike is a strong candidate but no person will be comfortable with a man that can fight anybody including his kinsmen, no candidate will be cool with someone that called his party people tax collectors

this is just common sense, your imbecilic report have nothing to do with PDP reconsideration. the VP screening committee picked him but the presidential candidate want someone reserved, so how is that the influence of your nonsense report

many imbeciles on this forum cheesy
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Successkay12(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pacyrus:

Major Mug*

Your generation. Mumu zombie
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Pacyrus(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Successkay12:

Ewe
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC by Pacyrus(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Successkay12:

Nama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.