Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (60878 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi / See the reason Why Peter Obi Travelled To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti. (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Whiteshield: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
an0daGuy:

But you’re still a skull miner weather you vote for Obi or not undecided

No problem. You and Obi will hear from Yorubas very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Crvrider: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
dragunov:

god Tinubu created it all.

...using you and your generations future.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by gfelo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Has Atiku been in Ekiti?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by SEGLIZ: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Sad but true... What is he doing in Egypt when he is not yet the c in c. That is the work of the power minister. Abi you wan be like Buhari wey be president and same time minister of petroleum?
this confirms it all.

running helter sketer isn't solution to the challenges in the power sector, everyone knows that retrieving the sector from the discos, hip-hop and fuji that are currently in control is one of the solution.

banning importation of generators and those enjoying subsidy are two others. all the scampering is just to impress the dumb supporters. do need to understudy any country to manage Nigeria? it is a NO to me.

everything is on ground just start by fixing the right pegs in the right holes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by r4bbit: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi

ironsi folly was what killed him ,not the SW.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by biggie73(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi knows he is wasting his supporters little time. You take him serious at your risk. Jagaban is in Ekiti, Atiku is in Abuja, Poor Peter Obi is cruising Egypt trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Pandev(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
arantess:

How daft can you be??

Did she teach him how to win elections he won as 2 time governor

PS....she is Edo, not aboki

PPS.....you are truly daft

I understand you're pained, but let me add to your pain...

Obi will come 4th in the presidential election cuz Egyptians he sees today, he shall not see on election day cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by 2elliot: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Saint Peter Obi knows it all. Going to Egypt to understudy whatever he intends to understudy is more important than going to campaign in Ekiti. On Election Day, Egyptian mummies will come and vote and mobilize for him in Ekiti.
I still dey feel sey no be you create this site just as someone else opined before, sey you be foreign agent. But I wonder why anyone would make you their agent. Cos ari brightness fa.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Starz825(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mumu man ...
Misplaced priority...
You never win election..you dey go Egypt...
Go do wetin?...
No be wen Dem vote you enter before swearing in ..you fit find time or during your tenure ..you can still go out and understudy...
Well..all this na for show...
You go meet tinubu and atiku for election day

However...I think PO is still a future president of Nigeria anyway...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
r4bbit:

ironsi folly was what killed him ,not the SW.
That doesn't change the fact that the west is a security glitch, all the coup succeeded there, It is vulnerable place for profiled personalities
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

I taya for the guy o!

I wonder why he can't be like Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu, Atiku and other 'wise men' who have made this nation stand tall like Germany, Qatar, UAE, and Luxembourg!

Indeed, Peter Obi is a huge disappointment as far as great Nigerian leaders are concerned! grin

Below is how Obi turned Anambra to Paris!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by an0daGuy: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
dreu2fine:

E no won spend money money igboman

And who should he spend his money on? You? What can you offer him?

God punish all of you who are waiting for money to be given to you by politicians before you decide to vote for them
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Golan007: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
arantess:

How daft can you be??

Did she teach him how to win elections he won as 2 time governor

PS....she is Edo, not aboki

PPS.....you are truly daft

Her name is Somtochukwu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
2elliot:
I still dey feel sey no be you create this site just as someone else opined before, sey you be foreign agent. But I wonder why anyone would make you their agent. Cos ari brightness fa.

You must really be very slow if you haven’t figured it out that the person behind this handle is not the owner of the forum despite repeated clarification.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Whiteshield:

You will get the appropriate reply at the appropriate time.
The appropriate time wouldn't change the truth, Obi going to Ekiti at this time is a security concern, if you were Obi would you visit Ekiti?, this is Tinubu's camp, Ironsi was killed in the West while going about to brief on the new government structure abeg Obi is important to us, he no dey come, not today, keep searching for who to use and shine not our Obi biko

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Angelfrost(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:
Peter Obi is exhibiting the same SE entitlement syndrome, they spent too many decades under the PDP where they were never allowed to participate and learn how to rub proper campaign, election strategies and so on and the fact that SE folks are allergic to reaching out across the isle, they are not used to societal integration and socio-cultural connections with other people.

Peter Obi is getting drunk on symbolism and loudspeaker noise his supporters are making so in his head, he's doing great, everything is fie and he's going w win the election.

Tinubu won his own primaries and since, he's been all over the place, 89 visits and now he's complaining for his party candidates and boosting his party's electoral chances, this is leadership, this is carrying your people aka your structure and foundation along, this is sensitizing the country to let them know you better and what you stand for, but People like Peter Obi don't care about all that, it is all about him and not his party, his party candidates across the country or even the Labor party itself.

His supporters are exhibiting the same syndrome, they think everything is about Peter Obi and not the Labor party itself, not even other Nigerians they desperately need to convince to join them. Their main currency for political discuss and engagements are attacks, insults and abuse.

Imagine, this man is going to Egypt to learn what Siemen did in Egypt when in fact the same Siemens is already on the ground doing the same thing in Nigeria.

This man should be in Ekiti to support his party candidate who right now is lonely on the battlefield and wondering where his party flag bearer is in his time of need.

Sometimes they act as if they are not fully developed socially and culturally.

This is just too sad.

Are you done?!! Good!

Is Peter Obi supposed to be running after Tinubu or competing with him in national marathon?!!

Has electioneering started proper?!!

Peter Obi will do his national touring and vote solicitation when the time is right... None of them has even chosen running mate, so why the hasty comparison?!!

Meanwhile, as Tinubu roams the nation, Obi has almost all the youths of the nation rallying from state to state, even to the point that voter apathy seems to have suddenly been cast aside with people massively running for their PVCs.

Suddenly, young people are seeing a semblance of hope from the status quo of old corrupt cabalistic charlatans who have turned Aso Rock to their retirement homes.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by jrusky(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Aisha you better stop deceiving yourself and wasting your data on Obi.

I had said it over and over I will never vote him and I have my reason.

A true and a real man don't do political prostitution. A real man don't give up at the middle of battle. A real man stand and remain firm on his belief.

Tinubu and apc bigwigs are in Ekiti, pdp bigwigs are in Ekiti but Obi is in Egypt and he want to win presidential election baa? Not in this country.

If Obi love himself let him quickly return to APGA or APUGA or at worst PDP orelse............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Whiteshield: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:

The appropriate time wouldn't change the truth, Obi going to Ekiti at this time is a security concern, if you were Obi would you visit Ekiti?, this is Tinubu's camp, Ironsi was killed in the West while going about to brief on the new government structure abeg Obi is important to us, he no dey come, not today, keep searching for who to use and shine not our Obi biko

I really like this your post.

I hope those stupid Yoruba bastards supporting Peter Obi are seeing what you Peter Obi supporters from the East are saying about Yorubas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by 2elliot: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:

You must really be very slow if you haven’t figured it out that the person behind this handle is not the owner of the forum despite repeated clarification.
Thanks for the clarification sha. But dem suppose arrest your conehead and use oraimo cord take wipe your head for misrepresentation of identity. Walai!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Angelfrost(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
seunmsg:

Below is how Obi turned Anambra to Paris!

You sound like a child! Dear Lawd!

Trying to make light of the Anambra revolution under Obi is beyond stupid! Please, don't lower your intelligence! Just stop abeg! grin

Let's focus on 2023... It's too early for cheap and needless propaganda.

One would think after the grand fiasco of The Messianic Buhari since 2015, you APC touts would have learnt some humility, but una still get mind dey repeat the same politics of 2014! Haba na!

Come up with fresh and intelligent ideas sir... Buhari has destroyed that 2014 template with his abysmal performance! Thank you. Good luck! grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by COMPAQ(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by abbasajao(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=113807772][/quote]

Another lie bursted. Next
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by VULCAN(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sometimes I wonder at the stupidity of Tinubu urchins.

The very fact that you want Obi to be in Ekiti today is the very reason why he shouldn't be.

I'm yet to hear of a wise man taking an enemy's advise.

Whatever my enemy is desperate for me to do is what I shouldn't.

That's Common Sense that can't be found amongst Tinubu urchins

seunmsg:
Saint Peter Obi knows it all. Going to Egypt to understudy whatever he intends to understudy is more important than going to campaign in Ekiti. On Election Day, Egyptian mummies will come and vote and mobilize for him in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AdGaJo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=113807772][/quote]

Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Akurakambe:
Everyone want to trend at the mention of Peter Obi.

What will Peter Obi be doing in Ekiti state? Labour party candidate has collapsed his structure and endorsed APC candidate, in other words labour party has no candidate in the election.

So what exactly will Peter be doing in Ekiti state

You are as clueless as your Peter Obi. What are these kind of people looking for in politics?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by Freebills12: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
AlexBells:

Who is talking about crime or no crime you are a strategic baby abeg go and sit down, you want him to go there and cry or what, labour party would lose and don't be surprised the candidate is planted by Tinubu it a Trojan horse, it was smart to avoid the scene entirely while trending at the same say.

Must it be today? Whether Lucifer planted the candidate or not! Ekiti state's gubernatorial election is at hand, he needs to use this opportunity to solidify his base especially among party faithful. Are you telling that he has no genuine followers at Ekiti? Don't you his what his presence can among the people of Ekiti.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by 2elliot: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pandev:

I understand you're pained, but let me add to your pain...

Obi will come 4th in the presidential election cuz Egyptians he sees today, he shall not see on election day cheesy
lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by plaindealer: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Are you done?!! Good!

Is Peter Obi supposed to be running after Tinubu or competing with him in national marathon?!!

Has electioneering started proper?!!

Peter Obi will do his national touring and vote solicitation when the time is right... None of them has even chosen running mate, so why the hasty comparison?!!

Meanwhile, as Tinubu roams the nation, Obi has almost all the youths of the nation rallying from state to state, even to the point that voter apathy seems to have suddenly been cast aside with people massively running for their PVCs.

Suddenly, young people are seeing a semblance of hope from the status quo of old corrupt cabalistic charlatans who have turned Aso Rock to their retirement homes.

What's Tinubu got to do with Obi going to Ekiti to support and campaign with his party and candidate?

Is Tinubu on the ballot in Ekiti?

You people reason and talk like 2-year-old babies..

And you wonder why you lose all the time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by harjay1986: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
AlexBells:
Obi should be in Ekiti for what, there are some things I don't want to say, but Obi is a politician who can study his options, i do assume that as Tinubu understands that South East is not for him is same way Obi understand that Ekiti is not for him, those who would vote for Obi in Ekiti would appreciate it more that he is in Egypt, West is Tinubu territory and we respect that, between it is not advisable for Obi to go to the West, Ekiti or not abeg, that was where they killed Ironsi, think of skull miners also, we can't play with Obi

you forget so soon that is the same Ironsi that foster this stupid bicameral constitution on everyone .... all I wish if his head is even havested truelly ..... omo ale
Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by TruthinAction: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
The trip is absolutely unnecessary. He does not have much time. Work should start now.

Publicity must not be toyed with. The inaugural meetings they are holding in states are not well publicized. I heard of the Port Harcourt meeting after it held. This is poor publicity.

He can plan trips to learn from other countries after winning and not before the election.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by AlexBells(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Whiteshield:

I really like this your post.

I hope those stupid Yoruba bastards supporting Peter Obi are seeing what you Peter Obi supporters from the East are saying about Yorubas.
Truth is Bitter na, Was Ironsi killed in the West or not?, you have not answered the question, would you advice Obi to go to the West in such campaign in Tinubu's stronghold where it is likely that Tinubu handpicked even the labour candidate?,

Oga nobody is a novice in politics, the people wishing to vote Obi is doing so becuase they are convinced that he is the best option while myself as a strategist thinks about Obi's safety both physically, emotionally and psychologically

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti by HilcomTech(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah he is a real coward!

Buhari is a hero and a very courageous leader!

No wonder Nigeria is currently at the level of Scotland, Germany, and Qatar!

Anambra is far more developed than all those courses you mentioned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.