Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Times Of The LORD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Times Of The LORD (261 Views)

TB Joshua: The Church And The Times / The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures) / Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Times Of The LORD by BelovedCityWatch: 3:39am On Jun 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPV3TIbu1S4
The Times of the LORD or the days of the Son of man is a time people will have no interest or regards for the word of the LORD and the coming judgement upon the earth.
Just like in the days of Lot, they were eating and drinking until the day Lot left Sodom and God reigned fire and brimstone upon them.
#rapture #endtimes #prophesy
Listen and be blessed. Amen.
Re: The Times Of The LORD by orisa37: 4:53am On Jun 15, 2022
THE LORD OWNS THE EARTH, THE GOOD AND THE EVIL ON EARTH. THE TIMING OF THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S TOO .

(1) (Reply)

The Fools Who Want You To Think They Are Pounding Your Life In Mortar. / The Unforgettable Experience That Made Me Believe That Jesus Is The Saviour / My Original Mummy GO, Adeboye Hails Wife At 74 {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.