Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason (3084 Views)

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Sucre6: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=odinson1 post=113818764][/quote]

cheesy

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by EricZeal(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2022
I don't know if it's right for you to break up with her

But the bitter truth is that any individual who can't do without the attention of there fellow being will do anything to get it I mean anything .
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by SPAMBOX7: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Fast forward to this morning after when I chatted with my girlfriend and we said our good night with lots of romantic messages
I was about sleeping when I checked her status and saw this on her status ....
PS: it has nothing to relate to me tho but what could this status mean?
And what she could say was she posted her thing and I should leave her and not bother her.....We blocked each other tho...
I don't know if I'll be making a mistakes to just let the break up be this time and move on
I need valid advice
Recently she stays up late very late and every midnight I come online she's there
So because of a hoe you woke up by 4am posting this. This simply means the hoe made the night hard for you anf you couldn't sleep. Poor simp cheesy
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AlafinofEnugu(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
So because of a hoe you woke up by 4am posting this. This simply means the hoe made the night hard for you anf you couldn't sleep. Poor simp cheesy
That hoe would forfeit her schooling in India to come study in Nigeria and fully settle down here with me smiley
I was just shocked by the post and maybe I was overreacting
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Iykman042(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

I will do that
Thank you very much
But no lies she turned me into a simp already but yesterday I just couldn't take that kind of nonsense

once a girl turn u into a simp,then you re finished.

next she will start disrespecting u.

she also demanding things you can't
afford

if u refuse to buy it for her,She Will threating to leave u

1 Like

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by AfonjaConehead: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Fast forward to this morning after when I chatted with my girlfriend and we said our good night with lots of romantic messages
And what she could say was she posted her thing and I should leave her and not bother her.....We blocked each other tho... nobody,no sane girl wants anything to do with agberoes touts,area boys....no sane clean girl wants anything to do with dirty kabiru olajide smello mumuske grin grin grin
I don't know if I'll be making a mistakes to just let the break up be this time and move on
I need valid advice
Recently she stays up late very late and every midnight I come online she's there

Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Sammy101111(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eazie351:
Is it a news to you that ladies already know who's next to date while in their current relationship?

Person don dey promise am jupiter�

Na man you be

It a Dice she will surly have a plan[b] [b]B
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Laturuturu: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
And what she could say was she posted her thing and I should leave her and not bother her.....We blocked each other tho...
I need valid advice

She is not referring to you..I guess your co-boyfriend has offended her.
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Ehinjuola: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jeromejnr:
So you named your GF "Babe" on your contacts lipsrsealed

What could he supposed use to save it?

god?
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Ehinjuola: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Yes, because it doesn't sound personal. It sounds like she is just one random babe or girl. You could have Babe 1, babe 2 and babe 3 in your contacts.

If you used "baby", now that sounds more personalised.

Just saying.

I see!

You must be SIMP ambassador or probably she-male. :p ;p
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Jeromejnr(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ehinjuola:

I see!

You must be SIMP ambassador or probably she-male. :p ;p

Coming from someone who is dating a girl living with her Ex.
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by Ehinjuola: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Coming from someone who is dating a girl living with her Ex.
grin
Are you joking now?
LMAO
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by JustPowerApps(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
cheesy Just so you know, don't start what you can't finish bro. Bwekfast is real cool
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by skondo09(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
I pity people who take what they read on NL serious, and makes it their way of lives..
All these things like feminism, Redpiller, Alpha male, simps, naija girls are these or that and others, if you want to live normal life,and you take all these serious, making it to form your life as a young person, you may have many regrets later..
For the adults propelling all these msgs, pls stop confusing these youngsters.
Go back to the manual of life (the Bible) and do its biddings, and Muslims follow what your religion says about living a loving peaceful life with other people
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by benqo01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wait una still dey love?
Re: Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason by MAIKON: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nah mumu Dey follow girlfriend chat on social media platforms ..
you can be doing calling that’s normal .
Dey no dey Tail woman nah !
You’ll just use heart attack kill yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back In The Days(photo) / Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You? / What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.