Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Reality About We Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality About We Women (2871 Views)

We Women Are A Beast Of Burden / Reality About Nigerian Girlfriends.....(photo) / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality About We Women by orohbiro(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
When we need love and affection we run to SIMPs, when we need satisfaction we run to alpha male when we are approaching 30 we run back to simps grin and live a happy life there after. grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by Ballzproblem2: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
ok

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality About We Women by Solofresh2: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
orohbiro:
When we need love and affection we run to SIMPs, when we need satisfaction we run to alpha male when we are approaching 30 we run back to simps grin and live a happy life there after. grin
Indeed you cannot shame the shameless lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Your reality not every woman out there. I do hope you don't run out of fuel one day.

18 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by hslbroker2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Women the most craft, coning, selfish, destroyer of the most powerful creature of God.

Don't fear women at your own personal risk.

4 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
hslbroker2:
Women the most craft, coning, selfish, destroyer of the most power creature of God.

Don't fear women at your own personal risk.

Funny enough they were formed from Men's ribs.

They are men's internal evil yea?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality About We Women by hslbroker2(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Persephone1:

I don't know about that but I sight u
Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
hslbroker2:

I don't know about that but I sight u
Oh don't lose that energy now. With the same confidence you boldly made your initial post about over 3 billion women kindly affirm or argue my statement .

As the logical gender, this shouldn't be hard for you. Maintain the energy!

7 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by hslbroker2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh don't lose that energy now. With the same confidence you boldly made your initial post about over 3 billion women kindly affirm or argue my statement .

As the logical gender, this shouldn't be hard for you. Maintain the energy!
from one single woman this 3billons women, u said will become dust which was not in the plan of our creator, and over all population off about 7billioms too will become dust, not counting the uncountable that are already dust, all because they will always want to be equal with the man or want to be equal with the creator.

Ask eve, she knows better, and explain better to you.

Don't exhaust your energy with me, else u will get tired.

1 Like

Re: Reality About We Women by Gadafii: 2:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Persephone1:

yes until EVE decide to seduce serpent and eat of the forbidden fruit, she became evil and dangerous like the serpent
Re: Reality About We Women by haybhi1(m): 3:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Talk about eating your cake and having it fresh yet. Life no kuku fair. Make una kwantinue.
Re: Reality About We Women by Jeon(f): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2023
A man behind this moniker or...... ehenhh.
When I need all I run to Simp.

6 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by JOACHINpedro: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Gadafii:
yes [b]until EVE decide to seduce serpent [/b]and eat of the forbidden fruit, she became evil and dangerous like the serpent

So serpent is now the victim cheesy
Poor animal embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reality About We Women by baretalk: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Poor girl rant.
Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
hslbroker2:
from one single woman this 3billons women, u said will become dust which was not in the plan of our creator, and over all population off about 7billioms too will become dust, not counting the uncountable that are already dust, all because they will always want to be equal with the man or want to be equal with the creator.

Ask eve, she knows better, and explain better to you.

Don't exhaust your energy with me, else u will get tired.
Lol.. go through my first post to you, understand it then give accurate response. You are not getting the logic.

1 Like

Re: Reality About We Women by Shalommy(f): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Jeon:
A man behind this moniker or...... ehenhh. When I need all I run to Simp.
What's up? wink

1 Like

Re: Reality About We Women by kingscare1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
orohbiro:

What do you mean by satisfaction?
Re: Reality About We Women by Misterc(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
orohbiro:
In a nutshell..... Women keeps running from one dick to another till they runout of steam
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Reality About We Women by SWATMan: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023

kingscare1:

What do you mean by satisfaction?
Re: Reality About We Women by SWATMan: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Op, I hope you know your reality is not same with all women, so the next time you want to rant, rant about yourself and enclave, e no hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gadafii:
yes until EVE decide to seduce serpent and eat of the forbidden fruit, she became evil and dangerous like the serpent

How you take know say na Eve seduce serpent? God reveal am to you for dream abi?

Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by Jeon(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
kiss
Shalommy:
What's up? wink
Happy white Monday, Husband.

4 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by imagrg(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
After everyone in the pvsy community has read the newspaper, the SIMP takes over the evening newspaper for a wife. grin grin
orohbiro:

1 Like

Re: Reality About We Women by imagrg(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. grin grin
Make una continue.
Jovialjune1:
Op, I hope you know your reality is not same with all women, so the next time you want to rant, rant about yourself and enclave, e no hard.

2 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by orohbiro(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Your reality not every woman out there. I do hope you don't run out of fuel one day.
I don't do runs
Re: Reality About We Women by orohbiro(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
imagrg:
After everyone in the pvsy community has read the newspaper, the SIMP takes over the evening newspaper for a wife. grin grin
I don't do runs
Re: Reality About We Women by orohbiro(f): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jovialjune1:
mind you am decent
Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
imagrg:
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. grin grin
Make una continue.

Lol It's funny how you guys twist things

Why exactly will I be pained?

3 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
orohbiro:
mind you am decent

No you are not, according to your Op, you must be talking from experience, you jump around like a dog.

4 Likes

Re: Reality About We Women by orohbiro(f): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jovialjune1:

No you are not, according to your Op, you must be talking from experience, you jump around like a dog.
never in your life insult me you warn sad
Re: Reality About We Women by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
orohbiro:
never in your life insult me you warn sad

Are you not the one that said women jump from simps to Alpha males then back to simps? Are you not a woman? Why the pains?

undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally: Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander!!(drop Dead Pix) / Ladies,can You Propose To A Man,even If You Are 100% Sure He Will Marry You? / Are All Handsome Men Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.