Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! (3106 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / BREAKING NEWS: Fashola Says Tinubu Have Dual Citizen But Says It Doesn't Matter! / Can A Dual Citizen who perjured on INEC form Be Nigeria's President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by plaindealer: 4:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Losers too dey sympathy write essays..

Sour losers, go and sit down somewhere abeg.. grin
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 5:46am On Jun 19, 2022
plaindealer:
Losers too dey sympathy write essays..

Sour losers, go and sit down somewhere abeg.. grin

Who is the loser here? The nigeria masses that would have voted their conscience but unfortunately only few delegates in collaboration with their ever corrupt governors sold them for a cup of tea are the Losers. I am a winner and I will laugh last, because no meaningful thing can come out of a fake foundational default.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're just an undemocratic sore loser.
I have helped you with the meaning of sore loser below. I take it you know what "undemocratic" means.

Combine them to know your real problem you're trying to disguise with insults and name-calling against Asiwaju who has long moved on from APC primaries to focus on the task ahead. cool cool

Nonsense as usual
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Bentizil:

Stop disguising, we know your type... I don't know what's wrong with you guys sef, is Tinubu responsible for your problem??
We know your tactics of using Osinbajo to cover face... Fool!! cheesy
Stop disguising, we know your type... I don't know what's wrong with you guys sef, is Tinubu responsible for your problem??
We know your tactics of using Osinbajo to cover face... Fool!!

Idiot!
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2022
MikoB:

I don't blame you because most of you are liars and have no integrity whatsoever, that's why you can even be supporting a known criminal to become your president, didn't you see the time the guy asked about imy Id card and thee time I showed him? Anyway being a dual Citizen is nothing to me I only appreciated it recently because of the events in naija, because I noticed you guys are not ready to change, you still want to continue in your ridiculous life, you want master degree holders to suffer but for mc olu omo to continue to take your wifes with corrupt money that Tinubu permitted, you can also go through my other threads and posts even before the political season of osinbajo etc for you to know the person you are writing, I have been a silent reader on nairaland for many years even before I registered officially in 2018, so go through my previous posts, not everyone is criminally minded like most of you.
You no need to dey reply the idiots.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Bentizil:

People like will want to kill yourself ontop matter that doesn't concern you...
Fool!!

Your foolishness is official now. Idiot
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

#Loriiro. Una don chop clean mouth dey form activists up and down. If not for Kobokobo, Osibanjo for don decamp like Shina Pella. All of you are demonically liars

Another idiot!
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Una go come person thread and come dey cause the person, no be stupidity and foolishness be that. I am a big follower of this OP, and all what he has always do is to stay in his commitment to anything he believes in, so what's wrong if he supported Osinbajo and bragged over it, I did not even know he is a dual national, until recently, he never boasted about it, this shows is commitment to Nigeria, this thread topic I guess he made it for a purpose. As for me, Osinbajo is my first candidate but since he lost, I will go for Tinubu, but that doesn't make me not to respect other people's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Bentizil: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Forzs:

Your foolishness is official now. Idiot
Ok..
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Forzs:
Una go come person thread and come dey cause the person, no be stupidity and foolishness be that. I am a big follower of this OP, and all what he has always do is to stay in his commitment to anything he believes in, so what's wrong if he supported Osinbajo and bragged over it, I did not even know he is a dual national, until recently, he never boasted about it, this shows is commitment to Nigeria, this thread topic I guess he made it for a purpose. As for me, Osinbajo is my first candidate but since he lost, I will go for Tinubu, but that doesn't make me not to respect other people's opinion.

Thank you so much, I do appreciate, I know its not going to be easy to enlighten most of them, because the havoks done to their thinking and life are enormous and it will take time and persistency.i am not a proud person, if I should count my personal blessings and also think like an average Nigerian, I will not even be coming to this forum to argue with anybody despite the fact that some trow insults at me even without any provocation from my own side, by the grace of God i am comfortable enough to mind my own business but I can't resist the urge to help my people, the sufferness in naija is too much, what is the joy in you when you are doing good but the people around you are suffering, it is not only poverty again, terrorism, kidnapping, ritualism and every other forms of evils are been perpetrated in the country now some will say is Osinbajo not part of the government, but my answer has always been, when Osinbajo was fully in charge for 3months didn't we all see the differences he made. My brother you have the right to support anyone you deem fit is the best for you, I have said it several times that I will not campaign against Tinubu, but the way those guys are not minding their businesses will make me have a change of decision, anyway the only problem is the process of the primary, if the primary had been free without the inducement of money, I would have accepted it as a democrat that I am, even though I don't believe in Tinubu but I will have no reason to complain and will also see it as what the party wants, I have seen alot of things in life and I have travelled alot to know that anything built on false narratives will not always end well, a politician that bribes his way to any seat is surely going to dissapoint when he gets there, my respect for Osinbajo doubled when I realised in the last minute that the agreement has been broken and he continued to insist that no one should induce the delegates on his behalf, tell me why wouldn't I like this person. We still have along way to go before the election so many things willl still come up, but I will try to reduce my comments here, I wil only write when it is necessary like I used to do before the Osinbajo's aspiration. Thank you so much once again
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by omoharry(f): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I also mentioned citizenship of U.K. too because I want you to know that I am not blighted by poverty or want. I see how things are done here and that we use past performance records to appoint people into positions in U.K. We don’t use ethnic or religious sentiments here. And using that parameter of past achievements, only Tinubu merits the leadership position as it is in NIGERIA. We don’t reward failure with another failure in U.K. If Oshinbajo was deputy prime minister in a failing government in U.K., he would not imagine campaigning to come back again and people would not vote for him.
Becos you are a citizen of the United kingdom that is why you don't care voting in s sick old & frail man into power .This was how you guys defended Buhari when his health issues was brought up in 2015.. You all silenced those that made it an issue and confidently said he is as strong as an ox ..now look at the mess Nigeria is in.. This same Tinubu sold him to gullible Nigerians, knowing fully well who Buhari is.. but he still campaign and sold him to win the election anyway . You have a dual citizenship..Good for you .. if the heat is too much for you,you can easily pack Ur bags and leave .abi ?.You didn't consider those that have nowhere to go where things become tight . Nigeria is at its lowest becos of Tinubu .. I will blame him becos without him, this clueless president would not have been president. Una weldone ooo! You guys choose ethnicity over other important than voting in a healthy & credible person . The north is doing Thiers ,so is the SW& SE. By the time this country falls apart, let it be in your conscience that you all that choose ethnicity over competence contributed in its destruction.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
MikoB:
Let me start by thanking those that have been mailing me since the last presidential primary of the APC, I really appreciate, I am good and okay, even though I was dissapointed on the turn of events in the primary.Those that have been following my posts and threads can testify that I was so sure of Osinbajo winning the ticket, what prompted this believe is a story for another day but I can assure you that, there was an arrangement in the presidency that influence of moneybags will not be allowed.Anyway, Atiku and Tinubu have bribed their ways into the contest, I wish nigeria all the best, I have dual citizenship of nigeria and france, but I place Nigeria above france in my preference before, but can't be sure of that again, I have never seen a country that is so allergic to progress like nigeria in my life, how can a country that want progress will be talking about Tinubu and Atiku in this century, I am not underestimating the others in the race, but will all know the situations we find ourselves in the country will make it very difficult for someone like Obi to win. I am a yoruba man, naturally I am suppose not to be sad over the candidacy of Tinubu, but I am not happy because morally I can't, even though I am not going to campaign against him, but I will rather put more energy and effort on my business all over than to waste my time on a country that is not ready, I can assure most of celebrating that Osinbajo did not clinch the ticket, you will be the first people that will ask for him after some time, for those that stood by PYO, I can't thank you enough, but you guys will be counted as those that stood by your conviction of a better Nigeria, Osinbajo even asked his friends that wanted to give money to delegates not to do it, the votes he got at the primary were genuine votes from delegates that wanted a better country, some of the aspirants went as far as given 3million dollars each to some governors, 30k dollars each to many delegates and you expect something good after all. A country loved by God will be govern by good leaders. Thank you

Something is wrong with your reasoning .
Osinbanjo is the vice president in a regime that has destroyed Nigeria and you expected him to be rewarded with the presidency. What exactly is he campaigning on.

Orí ẹ gbalẹ̀.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Forzs: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Skyview01:

Something is wrong with your reasoning .
Osinbanjo is the vice president in a regime that has destroyed Nigeria and you expected him to be rewarded with the presidency. What exactly is he campaigning on.

Orí ẹ gbalẹ̀.

Orie buru, omo ale jati jati!
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Prinxzona10: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
MikoB:

Let me school you a little bit, calabar was never a capital city of Nigeria,it was before 1960 that it was the capital of southern province or thereabout, now I can understand where you are coming from! My question is, with the huge igr claim they generate, what has the state done with it? I have a personal problem with Tinubu and lagos state government because of how they handle the igr of lagos, other states that you mentioned do not have the opportunity of making the huge amount lagos is making, I have told you why lagos state looks prosperous to people like you, its because it was a capital city, it is nothing my brother, I have travelled alot, and I have seen things, Nigeria is not in the right direction, I was even in your country two weeks ago,I mean UK, you can dm me, I will give you my contact to know who you are talking to, I don't always do this. I travel alot, I am ashamed of what is going on in naija, and the funniest part of it, is that people like you that are still ignorant because of sentiment, no matter the level of education you have if you allow sentiment to judge your sense of reasoning, you are still an illiterate unfortunately.
I never wanted to comment on this buh I have to because an ignorant silly UK citizen is here to deceive some ignorant Nigeria citizens..
Bro,many of your people will rather die than to accept any truth especially when it concerns their demi god Tinubu,some have even called you an Igbo man and all sorts of name,defending someone that knows nothing about their deplorable existence on Earth....
This particular guy you're quoting needs his British passport revoked if at all he's a British citizen in the first place because for someone that have seen the other side of life and still have this kind of archaic and backward mindset, still harbours this kind of hate and bitterness,shows that his mentally deranged colleagues (Nigerian branch)gullible dimwits are irredeemable.
Somebody that's very sick,fragile and highly corrupt ,you see some myopic people still supporting him,one was even talking about how he ran a race in Mecca,explaining the meters and miles he accomplished,(God forbid some people on this Earth and these are the kind of people I shared the same country with...damn!!)..
I was wishing(with many sensible and reasonable Nigerians)for Yemi Osibanjo from APC and Peter Obi from PDP and everybody will relax via that anyone that wins,will definitely change Nigeria positively,a positive stands of many well meaning Nigerians until they do that their abracadabra in their respective primaries...
You're a Yoruba guy,you've chosen Osibanjo buh see how they were attacking you just because you refused to be blinded by hate,tribe and religion.
Their primitive thinking is that as a Yoruba person,you must be a slave to their thin god Tinubu.
The dude left the argument and started abusing the Igbos on the topic that doesn't concerns Igbos and he claimed to be a British citizen(very disgusting honestly)..
Finally,95% of reasons they're cursing and abusing people for Tinubu's sake is because of tribal and religious sentiment...
If they have some companies and needed a manager,can they sincerely pick Tinubu to manage their companies among other candidates and if Nigeria should separate now,can they sincerely allow Tinubu to be the president of Oduduwa...( The answers are NO and they knows that too)...(oppressed that loves their oppressors and I wish they know that what they're utilizing in Lagos state for the masses are just 10% of Lagos money buh they wouldn't even know or believe you niii)
Osibanjo would've been a better option buh they wouldn't accept that and even the so called British citizen is still stuck with his Stockholm syndrome disease....
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by MikoB: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prinxzona10:

I never wanted to comment on this buh I have to because an ignorant silly UK citizen is here to deceive some ignorant Nigeria citizens..
Bro,many of your people will rather die than to accept any truth especially when it concerns their demi god Tinubu,some have even called you an Igbo man and all sorts of name,defending someone that knows nothing about their deplorable existence on Earth....
This particular guy you're quoting needs his British passport revoked if at all he's a British citizen in the first place because for someone that have seen the other side of life and still have this kind of archaic and backward mindset, still harbours this kind of hate and bitterness,shows that his mentally deranged colleagues (Nigerian branch)gullible dimwits are irredeemable.
Somebody that's very sick,fragile and highly corrupt ,you see some myopic people still supporting him,one was even talking about how he ran a race in Mecca,explaining the meters and miles he accomplished,(God forbid some people on this Earth and these are the kind of people I shared the same country with...damn!!)..
I was wishing(with many sensible and reasonable Nigerians)for Yemi Osibanjo from APC and Peter Obi from PDP and everybody will relax because anyone that wins,will definitely change Nigeria positively,a positive stands of many well meaning Nigerians until they do that their abracadabra in their respective primaries...
You're a Yoruba guy,you've chosen Osibanjo buh see how they were attacking you just because you refused to be blinded by hate,tribe and religion.
Their primitive thinking is that as a Yoruba person,you must be a slave to their thin god Tinubu.
The dude left the argument and started abusing the Igbos on the topic that doesn't concerns Igbos and he claimed to be a British citizen(very disgusting honestly)..
Finally,95% of reasons they're cursing and abusing people for Tinubu's sake is because of tribal and religious sentimental..
If they have some companies and needed a manager,can they sincerely pick Tinubu to manage their companies among other candidates and if Nigeria should separate now,can they sincerely allow Tinubu to be the president of Oduduwa...( The answers are NO and they knows that too)...
Osibanjo should've been a better option buh they wouldn't accept that and even a so called British citizen is still stuck with a Stockholm syndrome disease....
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

May God bless you my brother, whenever I see comments like this, I am always relieved because it shows all hope is not lost, we will get there someday, even though I don't have any candidate but I can't believe the momentum and the support Obi is getting even among reasonable South westerners I mean the yorubas, APC really messed up.
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Eniitankorede: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
omoharry:
Becos you are a citizen of the United kingdom that is why you don't care voting in s sick old & frail man into power .This was how you guys defended Buhari when his health issues was brought up in 2015.. You all silenced those that made it an issue and confidently said he is as strong as an ox ..now look at the mess Nigeria is in.. This same Tinubu sold him to gullible Nigerians, knowing fully well who Buhari is.. but he still campaign and sold him to win the election anyway . You have a dual citizenship..Good for you .. if the heat is too much for you,you can easily pack Ur bags and leave .abi ?.You didn't consider those that have nowhere to go where things become tight . Nigeria is at its lowest becos of Tinubu .. I will blame him becos without him, this clueless president would not have been president. Una weldone ooo! You guys choose ethnicity over other important than voting in a healthy & credible person . The north is doing Thiers ,so is the SW& SE. By the time this country falls apart, let it be in your conscience that you all that choose ethnicity over competence contributed in its destruction.

Your rantings are very myopic and pedestrian. Tinubu’s Physical health does not affect his brain function and cognitive ability. I gave you example of Stephen Hawkings who was like a vegetable and yet well respected and revered by scientific community until he died. Buhari’s physical health issues were not the reason for his failure. Afterall, he has a Vice President who is a professor of law. What is his contribution to development in governance? That’s the question we should be asking. Afterall, Buhari will normally hand over to him whenever he went abroad for treatment. If Buhari had put the right disciples in right places, he would not have failed as it is. Because those disciples are the ones performing most of the task of governance, not Buhari. Think deep and stop allowing emotion to rule your brain.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by BewareOf419: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
MikoB:

Amen my brother, you can't really blame them fully, we have alot to do to make the country work, france needed a revolution that lead to the beheading of her King, other countries fought for it to be liberated, nothing good comes easy we will have to fight for it.

Are we fighting with these same delegates in APC and PDP?
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Gandollaar(f): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Dual citizenship only? Why not be a quadruple citizenship, like anyone gives a flying fůck undecided
Ogbomosho prince dey vexing vex cheesy
Re: Shame On Some Nigerians, And Thank God I Am A Dual Citizen! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
[s][/s]
Forzs:

Orie buru, omo ale jati jati!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments / Breaking News!!! See How Ijaws See Atiku!!!! / Channels TV , AIT, Obidients LP Dozed Off At PEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.