Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date (1040 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by OscarJaden(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2022
According to lady on Twitter@smplysonia complained that a guy asked her to pay for her own food after the date because she ordered out of his budget

According to her ''Met this guy on twitter, asked me out on a date, I took my order just like he did, but when the bills were brought, he asked me to pay for mine.
I got confused, but I no go allow make one yeye boy shame me. I paid and left, I asked about it this morning and he said:

Who is at fault between the lady and the Guy?

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2022
The guy is shameless..how can you invite a lady over to a date and ask her to pay? grin
Pls if you ain't financially buoyant then don't bother asking her on a date.. it's a date and when she ordered all those stuff he could have told her he ain't comfortable or something.. asking her to pay is sick..

Most Nigeria boys ain't smart tho.. grin
They don't know what and what not to do..

As a man you should offer to pay for the date. The key to a good time is to pay for the date..expect nothing whatsoever in return from her and enjoy seeing her happy...It’s that simple...

On the other hand if the guy is low on money..he can find inexpensive places to take her...Go to a park...Go out walking...Getting to know someone doesn’t have to cost anything... undecided
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Premiumwriter: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Every bitch seeking attention like their lives depends on it
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Every bitch seeking attention like their lives depends on it

Every guy seeking attention like their live depends on it..
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Premiumwriter: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Every guy seeking attention like their live depends on it..
nor dey mention me

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
nor dey mention me
English kiddo.. grin
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Premiumwriter: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
English kiddo.. grin
seen.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
seen.
Now slide off.. grin
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Maverick777: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The guy is shameless..how can you invite a lady over to a date and ask her to pay? grin
Pls if you ain't financially buoyant then don't bother asking her on a date.. it's a date and when she ordered all those stuff he could have told her he ain't comfortable or something.. asking her to pay is sick..

madam abi oga keep quiet!
bunch of hungry naija girls everywhere who see guys only as a meal ticket, it only goes to show that you're from a poor background.
I know most girls that don't even allow me pick their bills, but you see those ones, I can dash them 500k at a go without hesitation, cos they've shown they're not parasites...

Ask yourself this, if she were to be the one who take herself out, would she have the temerity to order such?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Premiumwriter: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now slide off.. grin
seen
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maverick777:

madam abi oga keep quiet!
bunch of hungry naija girls everywhere who see guys only as a meal ticket, it only goes to show that you're from a poor background.
I know most girls that don't even allow me pick their bills, but you see those ones, I can dash them 500k at a go without hesitation, cos they've shown they're not parasites...

Ask yourself this, if she were to be the one who take herself out, would she have the temerity to order such?
Little boy who still feeds from his momma's pot...if you ain't financially buoyant then sit yourself down and spend your money on ya momma..stop wailing like a kid.. grin

Did you ask her out on a date or not?why did you not let her know your pocket before taking her out..what a childish thing..boy go play with ya fellow age group.. grin
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Davieboy: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
There are places where a plate of meal will be in the price range of say 3.5K. Thats where he should have taken her too. On the other hand- its hillarious for her to know how it feels like paying for a 16.5k meal.funny
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by kals4luv990(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As a man you should offer to pay for the date. The key to a good time is to pay for the date..expect nothing whatsoever in return from her and enjoy seeing her happy...It’s that simple...

On the other hand if the guy is low on money..he can find inexpensive places to take her...Go to a park...Go out walking...Getting to know someone doesn’t have to cost anything... undecided

would yu please shut that gutter yu call a mouth..diamond digger grin

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Bahamas95(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2022

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
kals4luv990:
would yu please shut that gutter yu call a mouth..diamond digger grin
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

On the other hand if the guy is low on money..he can find inexpensive places to take her...Go to a park...Go out walking...Getting to know someone doesn’t have to cost anything... undecidedmake I no lie, you get sense but sometimes you dey forget to use am.

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Sacrosanct12 post=113824830][/quote]
You quoted me wrongly...
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Rickmann: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And you think it's easy for every guy to say 'he isn't comfortable with her order'? She should have used her head, Cmon.. It's a date not an eating competition.. Hunger no go kill person daughter ,for this country IJN..thats why we all must vote Peter Obi grin
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rickmann:

And you think it's easy for every guy to say 'he isn't comfortable with her order'? She should have used her head, Cmon.. It's a date not an eating competition.. Hunger no go kill person daughtervote for this country IJN..thats why we all must vote Peter Obi grin

I feel ya.. he's a man for no reason..if you ain't comfortable then be real.. wink
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Rickmann: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I feel ya.. he's a man for no reason..if you ain't comfortable then be real.. wink

I'm just been realistic ok..

Personally, I don't talk much neither do I have the resolve for such drama.. reason I must be equal to the task before I embark on such escapades.
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by Boogyman557: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool Dat niggaz deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na dis kind niggaz I de like roll with..

Make i LITE UP WEED for dat nigga head!

Make THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP and make THUNDER also for that girl!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by obynoceaser: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Premiumwriter:
nor dey mention me
Ignore that FOOL
Re: He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date by osemoses1234(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

hzh

(1) (Reply)

Alhamdulillah It's My Birthday / Lack Of Money Has Ruined Relationships And Marriages / Desire To Get Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.