Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? (26111 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Actually Break The Law? / I’ll Never Betray Atiku Abubakar – Gov.alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by MossLuv: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=113824411]We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.[/quo

Op name is Too noisy but the handwriting is that of uncle Reno.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Oh, you are tired. Small discussion that does not favour Peter Obi you get tired. But you and your ilk can spend hours here and on Twitter abusing other candidates. I am ready for you all, you are just lucky I am not on Twitter.

You guys are just shouting Peter Obi up and down because you do not have any other candidate in your region worthy of any consideration. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku and that is why they ran together in 2019.

Or do you now want to tell me, Peter Obi did not know Atiku was sharing dollars I 2019?

Does Peter Obi make some of your to lose commonsense? You sat down and wrote that Peter Obi betrayed Atiku, does that make any atom of sense to you? Why not sit down and think for maybe 48hrs before you pen anything down again.

Peter Obi is as corrupt as Tinubu too, we hear.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by lovat(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Oh, you are tired. Small discussion that does not favour Peter Obi you get tired. But you and your ilk can spend hours here and on Twitter abusing other candidates. I am ready for you all, you are just lucky I am not on Twitter.

You guys are just shouting Peter Obi up and down because you do not have any other candidate in your region worthy of any consideration. Peter Obi is as corrupt as Atiku and that is why they ran together in 2019.

Or do you now want to tell me, Peter Obi did not know Atiku was sharing dollars I 2019?
It's because your IQ can't match up to Twitter that's why you are here writing like a toddler. I stepped up from here to Twitter and I can't regret ever doing so.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by OderaOdesigo: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi can betray him a million times for all I care.Peter Obi's allegiance is to Nigerians.

Unlike Tinubu who betrayed the Southwest to please just 11Northern governors, Obi thinks Nigeria first.

You are daft. How did Tinubu betray the SW? We always know what we want in the SW. Just watch as even people in opposition parties in the SW and beyond rally round Tinubu.

Not like you treacherous lot who cannot even agree among yourselves.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by DOM7: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
You are as evil as Lucifer that incite the angels against God for his selfish interest and the end is falling your falling is more closer to you than your shadow.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by bluefilm: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
The same atiku that betrayed his motherland the Cameroons by contesting for presidency in Nigeria rather than in cameroon ?

Abeg talk better thing biko.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by bluefilm: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Risentouch:
Why are you still masturbating on Igbo People issues, remember you said they are 5%ters so please let their vote be, and besides they don't owe Atiku any loyalty.
I don't understand this your sudden sympathy, why don't you focus on getting your Tinubu another diapers.

Guy you wicked o.

Everybody go old o.

Na old Tinubu old, e no kii pesin
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Bluewitch(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

First of all, Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu. Obi was little known before Ojukwu offered him the platform of APGA to run on. The moment Obi finished his 8 years, he ported to PDP less than one year later. Ojukwu's son publicly accused Obi of betrayal.

Obi then gets to PDP and is very fortunate that Atiku picks him as running mate in 2019. There were 3 PDP governors at the time and they were first time governors who were focused on 2nd term. So Peter Obi was chosen. Peter Obi suddenly moved from Anambra boy to national name.

Then 2022, Peter Obi decides to run against Atiku. In fareness, he knew he couldn't win but wanted to get Atiku's attention for VP. But when it was obvious no governor was with him and he was going to be disgraced, he ported to Labour Party.

In fareness, he Hs never publicly attacked Atiku. Infact, he openly congratulated Atiku when Atiku got the ticket, and even called Atiku his leader and his elder brother. Atiku has not congratulated him though.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.

Atiku is the real betrayer...
If he wasn't greedy he would have supported Peter Obi.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by GreyLaw(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

It is now you know Atiku bought delegates. When Peter Obi ran with Atiku, you and Obi did not know he shared dollars in 2019? Or you did not know Atiku shared dollars to win? But you were all Atikulating then.

Hypocrisy. When he realised he couldn't win, he ran away.

Vote your candidate in peace and stop disturbing well-meaning Nigerians! A lot of you are gaining from politics and bad government that's why you come online attacking people's personality.

What is the nonsense about betrayal? Did Atiku contribute anything to Obi's life? Obi became governor the same time Atiku was governor before Atiku was picked to be VP. Obi made himself. Atiku isn't his boss and never was. The only time he tried to work with Atiku they lost the election.

Use your God-given brain and stop making noise online to distract serious people.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Jostoman: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
naija4life247:

We are only surprised that Igbos now wants to lead the Zoo. Igbos have abandoned No Referendum, No Election. Igbos have also abandoned Biafra or Death. Such an unstable people
oga face your Lagos landlord and leave the great Peter Obi alone.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by skywalker240(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
kaboninc:

Is this about PDP or your future?
Was the future bright with PDP/APC undecided
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by NnamdiN: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

So, why are you Obi supporters now attacking anything Atiku & PDP ?
I am not attacking anything AA and PDP because whatever they do is their business. I'm just not voting them. grin

Let me try and answer for those attacking PDP and AA.
The current mistake of a president, is it not the entire country that's suffering today? Are his supporters having any preferential treatments? I feel their anger because the suffering will continue if we don't get it right again.

Let me also ask you and I hope you answer honestly, sentiments aside; do you not feel PO is the best candidate out of the major contenders

ime2010:

Brother, SE is politically naive.

It is unfortunate you guys feel you are smart, yet you make obvious political mistake and blame every other tribe. SE really need to put their house in order politically.
It's perfectly ok that we're not smart. It is the SE's fooliiishness and shouldn't in any way concern you so why's the headache sir

ime2010:

SE cannot shock PDP. PDP will sail to victory with SS.
While I have PO as a conscience candidate, I do know that LP do not have the capacity to garner the required vote across the entire country. Last, last SE outsmart themselves from viable political structures in Nigeria.

If SE do not support PDP, who will support SE to produce President in Nigeria. Note: A tree does not make a forest. It takes much more than economic prowess to get the Presidency.
Very laughable. Their votes since 1999 doesn't count as support Obasanjo ? Jonathan? Atiku?
You think the average SE'ner cares about the presidency?

arantess:

Look at the person you are engaging

One who thinks it's normal to buy votes can't be taken serious
Clowns like the op are gaslighting Igbos but it's better to throw the votes away, after all we are 5percenters so why the wailing
nna ehn. Our own votes that we want to throw away is still causing wahala grin we don't matter so what's the noise about
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by baylord101(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's a good one for Tinubu because Obi is spoiling vote in Atiku strong home while Kwakanso is also spoiling northern vote for Atiku.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
No mind that small rat called Simon EkpaHe. He dear not come to igboland talk nonsense e go collect ASAP.

shortIGBOman:
Atiku doesn't need Peter ObiTUARY. Peter Obi na bad Market. Igbo people no even like am.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by casualobserver: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
We are in the political season again and there has been lots of conversations about betrayals. However, one Interesting betrayal that I see is between Atiku and Peter Obi.

To me, Peter Obi has betrayed Atiku just like he betrayed Ojukwu. And now, all he is doing now is to cannibalise Atiku's votes in the South East. He is just being a spoiler.
I will keep saying it, if you examine peter Obi, he has no integrity and lies effortlessly.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by InvertedHammer: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

/

Was Peter Obi and Atiku born the same day?

Every man must follow his destiny.

It will be nice if some of you understand the meaning of betrayal.

Ojukwu's son should be ashamed that he couldn't take care of his father at old age even with all the resources of Sir Louis at their disposal. Public fund is not for personal charity organization.

We blame politicians for corruption yet turn around to criticize someone for not embezzling and wasting public funds on frivolities. I wish Buhari can get another 8 years. Some of you are very daft.

/
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by FamTomx2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:

Lol.. We shall see.

Huhh... Till then Dude!!
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by KingsleyIsrael: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
all in favour of peter obi, go ask GOD why evry1 preffers peter obi.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Connected1: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Atiku doesn't need Peter ObiTUARY. Peter Obi na bad Market. Igbo people no even like am.
You call one man Igbo People.

One Foolish man for that matter.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Qatar2022: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yoruba idiot keep on wailing
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Qatar2022: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
the same delegates that were bought? You expect PO to dole out 25k usd per delegate?
Obi isn't the type to share money (which is supposed to be the norm) and clearly they would have voted against him and he took the next best option for him.

I do not understand why you guys are criticising him. It was said that it's a waste to vote PO and we have agreed to waste the vote. Where's the betrayal coming from again?

Allow us waste our votes abeg
I have never seen tribe like Yoruba people, they want everything to workout for them, anything about igbos is very problem for them
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by lereinter(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
No.

he betrayed pdp
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
All aspirants and their followers just dey masturbate ontop Peter Obi news every minute. Abeg, make una allow us waste our vote in peace. 5% vote no dey count and we like am like that
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
NnamdiN:
I'm not sure you understood what I wrote. Out of the three major contenders, Obi is the most qualified and I'll vote him regardless of party.
I disagree that Obi is most qualified. On age ground maybe. But in terms of achievement and performance as governor, Tinubu is number 1. The records speak for itself
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by lereinter(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi can betray him a million times for all I care.Peter Obi's allegiance is to Nigerians.

Unlike Tinubu who betrayed the Southwest to please just 11Northern governors, Obi thinks Nigeria first.

Obi just realise is allegiance to nigeria in 2022
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by NnamdiN: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I disagree that Obi is most qualified. On age ground maybe. But in terms of achievement and performance as governor, Tinubu is number 1. The records speak for itself
as much as I disagree with you, it's still very simple.
Vote him and I'll vote Obi. Win Win right?

Qatar2022:

I have never seen tribe like Yoruba people, they want everything to workout for them, anything about igbos is very problem for them
there are plenty yoruba people supporting Obi too. Most of these ones online are paid agents. No be fight sha
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by eallstar: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Risentouch:
Why are you still masturbating on Igbo People issues, remember you said they are 5%ters so please let their vote be, and besides they don't owe Atiku any loyalty.
I don't understand this your sudden sympathy, why don't you focus on getting your Tinubu another diapers.
Same way you are masturbating on yoruba pepper which they don't eat inside your mouth.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by Diligence: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
See. It's either our votes count or Nigeria would no longer count.

This movement of rescuing Nigeria is bigger than Mr Peter Obi.

Nigerian Youths are prepared, willing and ready to take back their country. 2023 Election is about the future of Nigeria and The only Tested and Trusted Presidential Candidate is Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by allicare: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=NnamdiN post=113836264]I'm not sure you understood what I wrote. Out of the three major contenders, Obi is the most qualified and I'll vote him regardless of party. [/quote

he is the most qualified because he igbo? keeping deceiving your self
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by MarketForces: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Get your facts right. Ojukwu did not form APGA and couldn't have given a platform he does not own. Do your research. He joined APGA about the same time as Peter Obi.

After he lost the presidential election in 2003 and Obi won his gubernatorial Elections through the courts in 2006, he opted to make Ojukwu the national leader of the party.

Atiku is a serial defector so I won't talk about him.
Re: Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? by chiboycue: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mr Peter Obi did not betray Mr Ojukwu and Alhaji Atiku. There is no law in Nigeria that prevents or restricts Mr Obi from decamping from APGA to PDP and from PDP to Labour Party.

There is no law that prevents Mr Obi from vieing for the position of the President of Nigeria. Mr Obi's allegiance is to Nigeria and not to a political party or to an individual.

Mr Peter Obi did well as an APGA Governor and he would do better as a Labour Party President by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano / Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi / Rochas Okorocha Dances To Celebrate His Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.