Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her (5299 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by fourboys: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Your last sentence eeh..
O boy you say you started wearing face cap and face mask grin grin grin
for real.
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by eventainment(m): 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
fourboys:
She dey share her nudes like gala, almost all the boys in my street get her nude pics and videos, and they know say na my babe oo, some times dem go dey hail me, I was such a fool sad when I found out I started wearing face cap and nose mask sad
lol
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Akakanfirstclass(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2022
She is always hungry. ..
And can lie very unnecessary lies..
Lastly, she will accept any abuse (verbally) just for money.. very useless girl
Iron sharpened iron, if a guy dey fvxk broke blood him seff go broke soon.
I can't date a broke girl.

3 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2022
fourboys:
for real.

Na Madht Combo be that oo..
Even winch no fit see your face sef.. grin grin
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Bluish44(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
learn how to control your mouth while talking to her, u dis confused man
egbon carry u and ur jeon love matter go Mumbai abeg
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by EmiDon11: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Bluish44:
why is it paining you like this?
Let it countinue paining you pls.
E dey sweet me for body

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Dreadlock69(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2022
She's a indomie and egg girl : just buy am for am the rest is history

She all about her and not a little about me: imagine giving her gift on my Birthday and on her birthday.

She took my necklace

She dey lie lie dey confuse me I go just smile cause me dun know the truth, me to go wyn am too come cause commotion and suspense for her head, make we see who mad pass.

My friend warned me, she ain't no good

We go pass for road behave like stranger, because she too get plenty brothers, kíló kán mí

She's want to take my clothes and accessories.

She did an abortion and her friends too, only two gave birth to their baby I think

I dun hear her scores and Dem dun yarn me her tape

She's hookup, cum deposit bank

She literally wants to sell the cow to me, when all niggas I knew off in the past got the milk for free, and me just wan use am past time

I let her small access to food and comfortability and she wants to monopolies it
She said I'm a very good actor.

She wants to manipulate on my fears and use it against me, ex.why did you react fast when the nylon was coming your way, aunty make I know react again

She always complain I care less about her and I'm too tricky

Boy this bitch a ho

She complains I always give her hope with no date, I still tried to give her hope is it bahd

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Dreadlock69:
She's a indomie and egg girl : just buy am for am the rest is history

She all about her and not a little about me: imagine giving her gift on my Birthday and on her birthday.

She took my necklace

My friend warned me, she ain't no good

She's want to take my clothes and accessories.

She already did any abortion and friends too, only two gave birth to their baby I think

I dun hear her scores and Dem dun yarn me her tape

She's hookup, cum deposit bank

She literally wants to sell the cow to me, when all niggas I knew off in the past got the milk for free, and me just wan use am past time

I let her small access to food and comfortability and she wants to monopolies it

She wants to manipulate on my fears and use it against me, ex.why did you react fast when the nylon was coming your way, aunty make I know react again

She always complain I care less about her and I'm too tricky

She complains I always give her hope with no date, I still tried to give her hope is it bahd

Is this the complete gist of Steff and Don, because this your yarn be like lyrics grin
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
If she can't give head, then I am very sure that she can give leg. tongue

Whatabout hand? tongue
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Whatabout hand? tongue
Lol grin cheesy
Hand make sense ooo grin grin
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Rickmann: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Mr. Spender Isonu..
Personally I dey Fvck girls for free and I can boldly tell you that since almost two decades wey I start dey Fvck na only ones I dn carry girl to lash wey her pussy dey smell..
Smelly pussy no be about how much babe dey bill you or how much you dey spend or her so called maintenance level..
When I did my NYSC na that time I confirm say e get ordinary secondary School girls wey neat pass Uni girls sef..
Go figure..

No be lie, my bro.

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol grin cheesy
Hand make sense ooo grin grin

You go sabi cheesy
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Is this the complete gist of Steff and Don, because this your yarn be like lyrics grin

I wanted to tell him. One can actually make a song out of that..
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I wanted to tell him. One can actually make a song out of that..

He should complete by telling us how's doing well with Igbo and Shayo grin
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by DavidEsq(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. na God save me. There was a night I slept without light and it was hot so I sweat and the map come dey the sheets... Lol babe came to bust me next morning inspecting the sheets next thing she say na another babe squirt. See me dey explain like mumu. Next thing na fight she dashed into the kitchen grabbed a knife Omor u won try my gbesing grin
I had to go out till she calm down.
U no see plastic chair take wipe werey comot her eyes?

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by DavidEsq(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2022
fourboys:
She dey share her nudes like gala, almost all the boys in my street get her nude pics and videos, and they know say na my babe oo, some times dem go dey hail me, I was such a fool sad when I found out I started wearing face cap and nose mask sad
grin angry angry grin grin grin Face cap and nose mask
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by DavidEsq(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Your last sentence eeh..
O boy you say you started wearing face cap and face mask grin grin grin
The werey no fit die from shame grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Bluish44:
No mind her, na still her be that. No let anybody decieve you.

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You go sabi cheesy
abeg, I no sabi ooo. embarassed
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
abeg, I no sabi ooo. embarassed

Why are you lying, lying, lying tongue

Why are you lying, pretty pretty Beebah grin
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Why are you lying, lying, lying tongue

Why are you lying, pretty pretty Beebah grin
Me? Lying? Nahh grin grin

I no sabi ooo.
If you sabi, you fit teach me na. cheesy
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
She doesn't wanna share! I'm for everybody but for nobody! cheesy
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
Me? Lying? Nahh grin grin

I no sabi ooo.
If you sabi, you fit teach me na. cheesy

I go teach but you go book and pay me because na necessary skill o, wey you go dey use collect money from your man cheesy
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I go teach but you go book and pay me because na necessary skill o, wey you go dey use collect money from your man cheesy
Ewo!! shocked
Wetin Beebah no go see for Nairaland cheesy
Abeg, I no wan learn again.
I am a very good girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Beebah2000:

I am a very good girl cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Chaos14: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jeon:
BECAUSE SHE DON'T HAVE A VAGINA FOR SEX angry
Hi whats up, long time...
i was wondering if you know any aquaris or anyone compatible with leo i don't want a libra or a saggitarius. Too much stress from them
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Jeon(f): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chaos14:
Hi whats up, long time...
i was wondering if you know any aquaris or anyone compatible with leo i don't want a libra or a saggitarius. Too much stress from them

I really don't know any.

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Chaos14: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jeon:

I really don't know any.
ok i think i can check for someone else...
but what about that guy that keeps calling you his bae he is so funny and you don't even reply him. Now that is just wicked
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Jeon(f): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chaos14:
ok i think i can check for someone else...
but what about that guy that keeps calling you his bae he is so funny and you don't even reply him. Now that is just wicked

I did.

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Chaos14: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jeon:

I did.
Are you starting to have something for him
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Jeon(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chaos14:
Are you starting to have something for him

shockedshocked
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Chaos14: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jeon:

shockedshocked grin
I understand you're to good for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Enjoy Being Single? / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.