Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC (24489 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by MrCally(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigerians and procrastination are just 5 and 6. We are just like that. Always waiting for the last minute... We know say dem go still extend the deadline. grin
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by ufotunang: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
INEC extend the deadline for PVC collection for 3 months...you extended the deadline for party primaries for 1 week and it favour a particular party..so also extend this PVC registration and collection

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Tingotoe: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

But the Jagaban to the rescue, he did in Lagos and can still do if for Nigeria as a whole
God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
They should reopen online registration.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Michaelbjune(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
omo see plenty *pussy* wey dey line up I mean different types of *pussy* Chaiiiiii

anyway there's no time to check time 6:29
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Okarakwu: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
There are 2 factors that led to this ...one is the abysmal performance of APC ,nobody wan witness such calamity again. The second is Peter Obi emergence ,he aggravated many to look for pvc cos he represent the hope and future of a better Nigeria . Those saying why people did not go for pvc since ,is just cos of Obi ,the resurgence for pvc started as soon as he won the labor party ticket .

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Miracle2020: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good,let see how tinubu and his Muslim Muslim agenda will succeed.
God bless buhari for rejecting Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by inoki247: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
nameo:

This is different. This is very diffferent

Have there not been late registration before now? Have you seen any thing as massive as this

People are just tired.

Lol you people will always find a way to make thing suit you we all see this kind of thing play out during the NiN registration people like waiting till dial minutes this not about Voting during BVN same thing....
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Drajah(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
inoki247:
People and late hour registration even If INEC extends the registration for another 1 year people will still queue on the closing date....

People too much!! A country of over 150 million people!! Them go still dey give deadline like say them get enough equipment to run am.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
You see this shit it's really crazy, too crazy and I been wan vote sef, wetin dey do inec for body pass juju
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
ufotunang:
INEC extend the deadline for PVC collection for 3 months...you extended the deadline for party primaries for 1 week and it favour a particular party..so also extend this PVC registration and collection
Anyhow crowd go still dey
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by inoki247: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Drajah:

People too much!! A country of over 150 million people!! Them go still dey give deadline like say them get enough equipment to run am.

Lol but they've been running it swiftly since last year with the same equipment wey no reach people just like getting things done at the dial minute you can see during NiN, BVN for instance...
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
MrCally:
Nigerians and procrastination are just 5 and 6. We are just like that. Always waiting for the last minute... We know say dem go still extend the deadline. grin
Na January I go collect my own grin
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by pacespot(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
I just hope my Yoruba people can join in this movement and forget ethnic politics and vote Peter Obi. That frogeyed fraud has nothing to offer you, no be Tinubu dey pay your school fees that you will be compelled to vote him because he is Yoruba's. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the people, because this shows that people still have power in this country if Peter could win the election. This will send a strong signal to all the unscrupulous politicians in the country, we can also vote Peter Obi out if he disappointed us. Yorùbá, let's join hands with Igbos this time around and vote Peter Obi, after all, Igbos have not produced a president since the end of civil war, this is their time. I am a Yoruba's guy and I am telling you this is the only way to get it right come 2023.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Rebuke: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
It's getting clearer by the day that APC can not Win the coming election with their grandpa grin cheesy grin

Don't worry, una eyes go clear soon.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by whomovemycheese: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Get your PVC!!
E get why!!

Hello Nairalanders. Are you into agriculture or you're interested in the industry? I am conducting a survey to improve the User experience of customers on an Agritech application. If you would love to participate in the interview, feel free to fill the form.

Just 2 mins wink

https://forms.gle/oW6fyf5aLpFDWYxGA
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na him one ancestor dey say "emilokan", like say ruling Nigeria na your birthright. Abi dem think say Nigerians are non-living things wey no dey feel suffering?

Let the surge continue. angry
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by mudiana(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Unserious people, since all these while continuous voter registration has been on they never bothered to register even when it is done easily online

Now with deadline they are rushing like headless chicken and Screaming marginalisation

Alot of them did not want to vote but right now they have nothing to lose. They want to vote so they don't blame emselves for allowing evil men continue to rule. They want to be involved this time and they caught this realisation late but it has to be done.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by ILuvKIDS: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
People are just finding out that getting a PVC isn't a rocket-science process.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by CaptainFM1: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Change the change!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Drajah(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
inoki247:

Lol but they've been running it swiftly since last year with the same equipment wey no reach people just like getting things done at the dial minute you can see during NiN, BVN for instance...

Na why dem no need to dey add any yeye deadline So that once you ready you go run am... watin you think?
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Greenlight123: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Up youth we move Peter obi all the way
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Joezinho:
Flattties are more interested in abusing tinubu and hailing saint Obi online without taking practical step to get involved on electoral process. They will be busy watching BBN while others are voting claiming they can not queue for hours.

Very soon their carnival on social media is gonna be over. That's when the real game begins.

So, Ogootties don't watch BBN, And can queue for hours abi?

How old are you again?
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Most of it going OBIdient way!!!!!!!
Vote personalty,NOT PARTY!

FRESHER AIR IS HERE!!

THE ROCK IS MY CANDIDATE!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Richrite: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigerian with 11th hour attitude. please check my signature Richrite.com for all your movies an entertainment
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by zionstaar75: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Salvador1:
This is happening cos of Obi effect.
Don't be surprised South East states will be giving a particular candidate over 1.5m votes.

Buhari bad governance has awaken the youths especially Southerners.
stop fooling yourself, which obi effect?I'm supporting obi too but several people believe money will flow if 2 money miss road tinubu and atiku jam.u think people won't still collect money next year. Obi"s supporter s should start a gofundme and raise like 50billion naira for Peter obi.ive never collected money to vote in my life but people will always collect money in the rural ,that's where rigging takes place. he won't be president if he doesn't spend.im a son of a politician, that's how it works #OBI2023
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Fairview1: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi effects!
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by ppogba: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
It is better.

Twenty million people should not be determining the fate of 290 million plus every election year.

Go get your PVC.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by caleboxylic: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Unserious people, since all these while continuous voter registration has been on they never bothered to register even when it is done easily online

Now with deadline they are rushing like headless chicken and Screaming marginalisation

This surge is because a credible candidate is on board.
This surge will alter all the political permutation done with regards to 2023 presidential election.
No candidate is sure of victory as it stands.
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by 2blessed01(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
No be matter of getting the PVC...YOU GO VOTE!!!
Re: 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC by Kwara1stson: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is a clear indication that people are fed up of this current administration.

I see Peter Obi winning, I see Nigeria becoming great once again, I see Nigerians in diaspora coming back home to invest cos the country is now much better, I see American and European embassies in Nigeria empty, I see N1 becoming $1, I see electricity becoming constant, I see foreign investors creating jobs for out youths.

This I have seen.
glaucoma dey ur eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eric Adams, New York City Mayor To Visit Nigeria On Sunday / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.