Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi (3825 Views)

The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Go and watch that video again. He said his family is invested there, not that they own it
Kayyy:

Look before you start all your insults which is common to you guys, the video is online , there is a videos he confirmed it and said he generated profit for the state from it , or was the video doctored too , you guys just follow without pausing and asking questions, no wonder the country is the way it is
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Pakute: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So because his family has shares in the company ,he should not invest state funds if it is going to be profitable?

You are not the only one who watched the said video.

The investments was never secret to begin with and has always been in public domain so what exactly is wrong with that?

Anambra state government even has more shares in the said company than NEXT's shares
Are we suppose to lower standards just because Obi was involved in fraudulent investments?. Would he have gotten away with it in a saner clime?
It is conflict of interest when a public office holder uses his office to advance his personal interests as against public interest.
Obi should be cooling his criminal ass in jail right now and his interests in those businesses confiscated and forfeited to the state's treasury.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Andrenalin: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayyy:

See Guys, it is obvious most of us especially youths love Peter Obi, for me he is the most decent candidate compared to the 2 old money bags, but we won't pull wool over our eyes this time around, there is no saint in Nigerian politics, and Peter Obi is not the opposite of a typical Nigerian politician, Peter Obi is just currently one of the most decent and disciplined politician which are so few in the country now, perhaps he is the most popular amongst the decent ones , but he still has his own scandals, although they are little drops compared to Tinubu and Atiku

The story above is true, Kadaria Ahmed asked him on national TV during the 2019 election campaign band the only justification he gave was he was able to make profit for the state from the state funds he put into his family business, but this doesn't justify a governor dipping his hands into government's fund to fund his family business . See rather than trying to paint Obi as a saint that we know no Nigerian politician is, the strategy for this campaign should be pointing out other candidates weaknesses and how Obi has shown strength is those areas, eg education, cost of governance , prudency etc not all this I seat in economy class, my son does not has a car rubbish, enough of that , Jonathan told us he had no shoe during his time, Buhari had 10 cows too and could not afford nomination form , this is stale already even if it is true that Peter Obi seats in economy class, how come it's now it is being recorded band posted on social media for us to see, why not 2-3 yrs ago

Read through that again,
He bought a share for Anambra on the Anambra govt. that is he invested Anambra money, and it generated profit to the Anambra. What is wrong in growing the IGR of Anambra through a profitable business not onto himself. And if para venture Anambra govt is no longer interested they can pull out. And I bet you to this day they are still profiting from the share he bought for Anambra. Just go and verify…
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Owopariola01: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:

There is a difference between a global company trading in a country and its Nigerian entity. The foreign entity owns some shares and ther is Nigerian ownership as well. Due to local content restrictions and to have Nigerians on the board, share are given to Nigerians as well.

The local entity is partly owned by Peter Obi's family and he never denied it. Some of those guys just don't have any education.

The local entity is part owned by Obi's family and he invested $30million of Anambra State money in that company. That is clear conflict of interest and he was impeached for that offence.

You dey mind them?
How much did the said investment brought to the state coffers?

When BAT used #4billion to generate #19billion through investment in Econet, many of the critics were too daft to see the financial sense in it.

Again, how much did the said investment brought to the state coffers?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by plaindealer: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
lol @ I heard, this is basically den say den say..

Why not just show us facts that pandora is not collecting any state benefits or let pandora himself say his den say den say story.

Stingy pandora no fit let 1 kobo slide for anybody... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
So this is why an Igbo man cannot be president? Seriously?

You must really hate Igbos!
TooNoisy:

It is now i know you people are blind delusional followers. We all know that this shout and clamour for Peter Obi is not based on any substance. It is based on the fact that the entire South East does not have any candidates worthy of being considered for president, so you all have to shamelessly rally round a corrupt politician like Peter Obi.

If what you said happened in any other country, he would be in jail. Like prison for a very long time. Who said the investment will be profitable? What were they going to use the money for? In a company his family has significant influence? Why did he say he no longer had any dealings with the company? Peter Obi is worse than Tinubu and Aitku combined.

While Tinubu invested Lagos State money in Econet which was great and made alot of returns, Peter Obi chose his family business to invest Anambra state money in, and you don't see anything wrong in it because he is an Igbo man like you. That is why an Igbo man will not be president because you guys can't even argue reasonably so you are unable to convince anyone to vote for your candidate.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Owopariola01: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Andrenalin:

Read through that again,
He bought a share for Anambra on the Anambra govt. that is he invested Anambra money, and it generated profit to the Anambra. What is wrong in growing the IGR of Anambra through a profitable business not onto himself. And if para venture Anambra govt is no longer interested they can pull out. And I bet you to this day they are still profiting from the share he bought for Anambra. Just go and verify…

What is the return on the investment to Anambra state?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Owopariola01:

There was huge profits running into millions of dollars from that investment all for the anambra state treasury.

Go and find out, the information is open to all cool

Find another cheap propaganda to discredit the youths choice
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Kayyy: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

So there’s nothing else you could find or cook up to use in trying to stain the reputation of Peter Obi? You had to resort to looking at how he invests money and makes profit? Something he is accustomed to as a reputable businessman even before he became a politician?

You sir are an Afonja and you should wear your tag with your full chest cool

You have not answered the questions man, you have chosen to dance around it , the same way Peter Obi danced around the question when he was asked how his name and family was mentioned to have offshore assets, he claimed it wasnt in his name but it was revealed to be the name of his teenage daughter, you can resolve to insults as much as you like but Peter Obi is not an opposite of a typical Nigerian politician, he is just amongst the most decent enough, I prefer him anyday compared to Tinubu and Atiku but I will not cover him in any Saintly robe like you all do
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by fashykenny(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Owopariola01:

. Anyone that tell them the truth they will attack him or her . Investing govt money in family business is a crime and the deal benefited the family more than the government

2 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by TooNoisy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

There was huge profits running into millions of dollars from that investment all for the anambra state treasury.

Go and find out, the information is open to all cool

Find another cheap propaganda to discredit the youths choice

Please tell us the figures and how they were accounted for.

Tinubu invested 4billion naira in econet and it yielded 19billiom. You can calculate the profits yourself.

Obi invested $30million. As of 2019, the money was still invested in the company. I don't think it has been liquidated. I am sure most of the money has been lost.

Peter Obi cannot invest state monies in him personal and family businesses. You and I know that. He is a scam politician. He only goes to friendly stations like Arise who never ask him any serious questions. All he makes are empty promises which he couldn't deliver in Anambra state. He doesn't even live in Anambra sef is that someone I should take seriously?

The Pandora papers show he is as corrupt as Atiku at least if now worse.

2 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Reality3080: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:

It is now i know you people are blind delusional followers. We all know that this shout and clamour for Peter Obi is not based on any substance. It is based on the fact that the entire South East does not have any candidates worthy of being considered for president, so you all have to shamelessly rally round a corrupt politician like Peter Obi.

If what you said happened in any other country, he would be in jail. Like prison for a very long time. Who said the investment will be profitable? What were they going to use the money for? In a company his family has significant influence? Why did he say he no longer had any dealings with the company? Peter Obi is worse than Tinubu and Aitku combined.

While Tinubu invested Lagos State money in Econet which was great and made alot of returns, Peter Obi chose his family business to invest Anambra state money in, and you don't see anything wrong in it because he is an Igbo man like you. That is why an Igbo man will not be president because you guys can't even argue reasonably so you are unable to convince anyone to vote for your candidate.
the same way they believe nnamdi kanu can do no wrong till he led them to insecurity n terrorism is the same way they believe peter obi can do no wrong

Imagine someone saying peter obi is d holiest man in Nigeria

Imagine someone saying peter obi is d only politician that has never stolen a pin in d history of Nigeria

Imagine someone comparing peter obi to Jesus Christ

Like seriously I don’t think I will vote any of d 3 candidates but per adventure if I will vote I will definitely vote tinubu simply because

Tinubu never proved to b an angel,everyone knows he’s a thief n he doesn’t hide it n he delivers…..like a thief that stole n still did something reasonable for d people

Atiku is a thief n I believe everyone saw it in d privatization policy he supervised as vp n Halliburton scandal n co,atiku stole n never did anything for anybody except himself n his cronies

Peter obi stole,didn’t do anything n started forming an angel.He’s presenting himself as an angel despite d fact that we know he stole,that’s highly annoying for me
Y will u b forming an angel or saint for us n d unreasonable supporters will b presenting him as deputy Jesus

Even in America they know politicians steal n I could remember some lines in d song no label by Akon

“All we ask from u is SOME honesty n motivation to give us something to believe “

SOME honesty cos they know nobody is perfect then y is peter obi claiming to b an angel?

2 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by TooNoisy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayyy:

You have not answered the questions man, you have chosen to dance around it , the same way Peter Obi danced around the question when he was asked how his name and family was mentioned to have offshore assets, he claimed it wasnt in his name but it was revealed to be the name of his teenage daughter, you can resolve to insults as much as you like but Peter Obi is not an opposite of a typical Nigerian politician, he is just amongst the most decent enough, I prefer him anyday compared to Tinubu and Atiku but I will not cover him in any Saintly robe like you all do

He is not please. Osinbajo is a lot more decent. Zulum is a lot more decent. Ogbonnaya Onu is a lot more decent. Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu by leaving APGA immediately he completed his tenure as governor. He didn't even wait one year. He has repeated same with PDP. How is he more decent that anyone else.

He invested state money in his father's business. He is involved in money laundering. Akuzu sars was linked to him. All happened during his time and this was by his former CSO? Because he comes to say jargons on TV, you say he is decent? He is not.

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Pakute: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Owopariola01:

When BAT used #4billion to generate #19billion through investment in Econet, many of you critics were too daft to see the financial sense in it.

Tinubu did not have 1 Kobo shares in Econet, therefore he acted purely in public interests. Obi on the other hand, invested state's funds in companies his family has interests. Do you know how much would have personally accumulated to him for enriching the companies with public funds?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reality3080:
the same way they believe nnamdi kanu can do no wrong till he led them to insecurity n terrorism is the same way they believe peter obi can do no wrong

Imagine someone saying peter obi is d holiest man in Nigeria

Imagine someone saying peter obi is d only politician that has never stolen a pin in d history of Nigeria

Imagine someone comparing peter obi to Jesus Christ

Like seriously I don’t think I will vote any of d 3 candidates but per adventure if I will vote I will definitely vote tinubu simply because

Tinubu never proved to b an angel,everyone knows he’s a thief n he doesn’t hide it n he delivers…..like a thief that stole n still did something reasonable for d people

Atiku is a thief n I believe everyone saw it in d privatization policy he supervised as vp n Halliburton scandal n co,atiku stole n never did anything for anybody except himself n his cronies

Peter obi stole,didn’t do anything n started forming an angel.He’s presenting himself as an angel despite d fact that we know he stole,that’s highly annoying for me
Y will u b forming an angel or saint for us n d unreasonable supporters will b presenting him as deputy Jesus

Even in America they know politicians steal n I could remember some lines in d song no label by Akon

“All we ask from u is SOME honesty n motivation to give us something to believe “

SOME honesty cos they know nobody is perfect then y is peter obi claiming to b an angel?

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by MarketForces: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Owopariola01:

You dey mind them?

When BAT used #4billion to generate #19billion through investment in Econet, many of the critics were too daft to see the financial sense in it.

Profit from the 30 million was used by Obiano to build the Anambra airport. Ask Gov ishaku of Taraba State.

Profit from the investment was used to build the ICC in Awka. These two projects are worth over 40 billion in naira

Please

GO AND VERIFY
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Simplythebest: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
And after impeachment what happened. Suffering no the tire u. U will see truth and u just lies and hatred. The same propaganda u guys use against Jonathan it won't work this time around cus Nigerians are wiser now. See were the country is today
TooNoisy:
Peter Obi invested $30million of Anambra State money in his father's company. Please tell me how this is right Nd what has happened to the investment now?

https://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

This is verified and he has admitted it. I havent seen any other governor that has gone this low. You call Tinubu a thief but he invested Lagos State money in Econet and made huge profits for Lagos state

Peter Obi literarily took Anambra State money and invested in family business.please who does that in a sane climate. That was one of the reasons he was impeached.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by MarketForces: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Owopariola01:

Ask Gov ishaku of Taraba State. The Anambra airport is there for all to see
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Kayyy: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:

He is not please. Osinbajo is a lot more decent. Zulum is a lot more decent. Ogbonnaya Onu is a lot more decent. Peter Obi betrayed Ojukwu by leaving APGA immediately he completed his tenure as governor. He didn't even wait one year. He has repeated same with PDP. How is he more decent that anyone else.

He invested state money in his father's business. He is involved in money laundering. Akuzu sars was linked to him. All happened during his time and this was by his former CSO? Because he comes to say jargons on TV, you say he is decent? He is not.

My most preferred candidate was Osinbajo, and I saw him and Peter Obi as probably the most decent among those vying for the seat, unfortunately he lost to Tinubu, I don't like Tinubu style of politics but I agree he has raised decent and professional men in our politics, Fashola without his stint as minister under Buhari would have been the best for me judging on his works in Lagos state, Tinubu is also old and also sick as well , I personally would not want another president that stays 5 months abroad and 7 months in the country, Atiku is just too corrupt for me too, this is why I still regard Peter Obi as the most decent , but this will not in any way make me join all those wearing him this Saintly robe.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by TooNoisy(f): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarketForces:

Profit from the 30 million was used by Obiano to build the Anambra airport. Ask Gov ishaku of Taraba State.

Profit from the investment was used to build the ICC in Awka. These two projects are worth over 40 billion in naira

Please

GO AND VERIFY

Stop lying, the investment has not been sold because it has lost value. Almost every state now has an airport so no big deal. More than half have airports. Delta State has 2 or 3. Akwa Ibom even has airline.

The money from the airport came from federal.allocstion and not some fictitious profit.

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by MarketForces: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayyy:

I agree with you. So what about those collecting 10 percent of IGR in several states? Between the sower who leaves for others to reap and the one who sowed and reaped both what he sowed and what others sowed, am sure you know who will better manage the country.

What we are against presently is greed. Tinubu is made for life but a lot of his lieutenants are too greedy. I know many of them PERSONALLY. They will take advantage of the man like buhari and rubbish his administration. We want sanity.

If you give me umahi or zulum, I'll support them wholeheartedly because of the quality of work they are doing. Even though them dey chop money but they are not greedy. Many Igbos hated Rochas because of his excess greed and his desire to turn Imo State into his family enterprise
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by JOpress3: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
"I heard Peter Obi draws no payment as former governor of Anambra state.
How many ex-governors can make this claim?" -Omojuwa

This is loud, and should be made louder across all platforms. Peter Obi an idea whose time has come for Nigeria.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:
Peter Obi invested $30million of Anambra State money in his father's company. Please tell me how this is right Nd what has happened to the investment now?

https://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

This is verified and he has admitted it. I havent seen any other governor that has gone this low. You call Tinubu a thief but he invested Lagos State money in Econet and made huge profits for Lagos state

Peter Obi literarily took Anambra State money and invested in family business.please who does that in a sane climate. That was one of the reasons he was impeached.
U always talking trash
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayyy:

You have not answered the questions man, you have chosen to dance around it , the same way Peter Obi danced around the question when he was asked how his name and family was mentioned to have offshore assets, he claimed it wasnt in his name but it was revealed to be the name of his teenage daughter, you can resolve to insults as much as you like but Peter Obi is not an opposite of a typical Nigerian politician, he is just amongst the most decent enough , I prefer him anyday compared to Tinubu and Atiku but I will not cover him in any Saintly robe like you all do

Oga support your bigger thief and let us support our smaller thief.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayyy:

See Guys, it is obvious most of us especially youths love Peter Obi, for me he is the most decent candidate compared to the 2 old money bags, but we won't pull wool over our eyes this time around, there is no saint in Nigerian politics, and Peter Obi is not the opposite of a typical Nigerian politician, Peter Obi is just currently one of the most decent and disciplined politician which are so few in the country now, perhaps he is the most popular amongst the decent ones , but he still has his own scandals, although they are little drops compared to Tinubu and Atiku

The story above is true, Kadaria Ahmed asked him on national TV during the 2019 election campaign band the only justification he gave was he was able to make profit for the state from the state funds he put into his family business, but this doesn't justify a governor dipping his hands into government's fund to fund his family business . See rather than trying to paint Obi as a saint that we know no Nigerian politician is, the strategy for this campaign should be pointing out other candidates weaknesses and how Obi has shown strength is those areas, eg education, cost of governance , prudency etc not all this I seat in economy class, my son does not has a car rubbish, enough of that , Jonathan told us he had no shoe during his time, Buhari had 10 cows too and could not afford nomination form , this is stale already even if it is true that Peter Obi seats in economy class, how come it's now it is being recorded band posted on social media for us to see, why not 2-3 yrs ago
TRASH as usual
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by MarketForces: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:

Stop lying, the investment has not been sold because it has lost value. Almost every state now has an airport so no big deal. More than half have airports. Delta State has 2 or 3. Akwa Ibom even has airline.

The money from the airport came from federal.allocstion and not some fictitious profit.

I agree almost every state now has an airport. But ask Gov ishaku of Taraba State what Obiano told him. It is in the public domain, except you are not in this country. I have given you a proof. Nobody said that the investment was sold. The profit from the investment built the airport. You want to dispute a SERVING GOVERNOR? Darius Ishaku said it publicly.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:

Please tell us the figures and how they were accounted for.

Tinubu invested 4billion naira in econet and it yielded 19billiom. You can calculate the profits yourself.

Obi invested $30million. As of 2019, the money was still invested in the company. I don't think it has been liquidated. I am sure most of the money has been lost.
Peter Obi cannot invest state monies in him personal and family businesses. You and I know that. He is a scam politician. He only goes to friendly stations like Arise who never ask him any serious questions. All he makes are empty promises which he couldn't deliver in Anambra state. He doesn't even live in Anambra sef is that someone I should take seriously?

The Pandora papers show he is as corrupt as Atiku at least if now worse.

So now Sab Miller belongs to Peter Obi and his family?

Chai grin afonja tilumbu urchins ehn… una nor dey tire
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Prinxzona10: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Some myopic Nigerians displaying some kind of Stockholm syndrome just because of hatred for a tribe(not even for the individual per say).
See as hatred is eating some of you guys up,very bittered and battered souls and you guys really need help because it's getting out of hand honestly
Peter Obi,Atiku and Tinubu knows nothing about your existence buh you will be fighting like a wounded lion to prove a useless point that goes nowhere..
I wonder what make some of you think that you can change the minds of 80% youths especially celebrities to turn against Peter Obi or ain't something telling you guys that something is about to happen there in Nigeria?
No Nigeria politician is saint,all of them are corrupt buh I think is a time to pick the lesser devil especially the one that can be possibly hold for accountability than to be fooling yourselves everywhere on the internet,deceiving yourselves and stabbing your conscience just to prove some sentimentally tribal or religious points that benefits nobody...
I wish some of you guys should change especially the hatred personified himself that always comment cunningly using a reverse psychology via telling you that he wouldn't vote for anybody buh because of this he would vote for Tinubu(Tinubu staunch supporter,a Yoruba Muslim too) buh he's been fighting Peter Obi,fighting Igbos,fighting anybody supporting Peter Obi,making it to look as if Peter Obi is an Igbo agenda,calling Peter Obi an Ipob candidate,talking about everybody and everything hating on Igbos,trying to cause commotion between the South east and the North,trying to put some fights between the South East and the South South,trying very hard to discredit Peter Obi,(I know all his evil and selfish games here) a very hateful soul that always insults and abuse people first buh he will quickly jump in to accuse Peter Obi's supporters that they're abusive,telling them some nonsensical jargons just to de-market Peter Obi buh he never knew that the flight have left him behind already...I always sees through his myopic small mind games here.. Anyways, I see hatred consuming him soonest if he changes not.
I wonder how some human beings will harbour such hatred for people or tribe and sleeps well.
You guys should go dig more deeper and keep on disgracing yourselves since shame has become unbuyable to cure your dignity as a human beings..
Finally,if Atiku,Peter Obi or Tinubu are been presented as one tribe and one religion,who are you going to chose to lead you? Let your conscience answer for you..
NB:please always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to respond to any hateful,bitter and deranged miscreants of 30k per month..
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Kayyy: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

So now Sab Miller belongs to Peter Obi and his family?

Chai grin afonja tilumbu urchins ehn… una nor dey tire

Bros , you have capping since claiming this is fabrication and we have been asking since are you saying even Peter Obi lied on himself and his family that they have shares/interest in the said company
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Obakoolex(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayyy:

Look before you start all your insults which is common to you guys, the video is online , there is a videos he confirmed it and said he generated profit for the state from it , or was the video doctored too , you guys just follow without pausing and asking questions, no wonder the country is the way it is
That's exactly what they do best...insult anyone that doesn't share their opinion
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayyy:

Bros , you have capping since claiming this is fabrication and we have been asking since are you saying even Peter Obi lied on himself and his family that they have shares/interest in the said company

So because I have shares with Unilever plc I shouldn’t invest another person’s money into the same Unilever plc that has been steadfast in making profits and distributing dividends to its shareholders?

You are simply an afonja skull mining medulla relocation specialist
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Some myopic Nigerians displaying some kind of Stockholm syndrome just because of hatred for a tribe(not even for the individual per say).
See as hatred is eating some of you guys up,very bittered and battered souls and you guys really need help because it's getting out of hand honestly
Peter Obi,Atiku and Tinubu knows nothing about your existence buh you will be fighting like a wounded lion to prove a useless point that goes nowhere..
I wonder what make some of you think that you can change the minds of 80% youths especially celebrities to turn against Peter Obi or ain't something telling you guys that something is about to happen there in Nigeria?
No Nigeria politician is saint,all of them are corrupt buh I think is a time to pick the lesser devil especially the one that can be possibly hold for accountability than to be fooling yourselves everywhere on the internet,deceiving yourselves and stabbing your conscience just to prove some sentimentally tribal or religious points that benefits nobody... I wish some of you guys should change especially the hatred personified himself that always comment cunningly using a reverse psychology via telling you that he wouldn't vote for anybody buh because of this he would vote for Tinubu(Tinubu staunch supporter,a Yoruba Muslim too) buh he's been fighting Peter Obi,fighting Igbos,fighting anybody supporting Peter Obi,a very hateful soul that always insults and abuse people first buh he will quickly jump in to accuse Peter Obi's supporters that they're abusive,telling them some nonsensical jargons just to de-market Peter Obi buh he never knew that the flight have left him behind already...I always sees through his myopic small mind games here.. Anyways, I see hatred consuming him soonest if he changes not.
I wonder how some human beings will harbour such hatred for people or tribe and sleeps well.
You guys should go dig more deeper and keep on disgracing yourselves since shame has become unbuyable to cure your dignity as a human beings..
Finally,if Atiku,Peter Obi or Tinubu are been presented as one tribe and one religion,who are you going to chose to lead you? Let your conscience answer for you..
NB:please always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to respond to any hateful,bitter and deranged miscreants of 30k per month..
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!

Bros mention the hediots name. Stop being scared of faceless monikers on this forum especially those who don’t mean well for the country and it’s citizens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Seeking Obi’s Disqualification. / Men Of God And Their Acquisition Of Wealth / Live Election Result From Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.