Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi (3846 Views)

The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by TooNoisy(f): 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Some myopic Nigerians displaying some kind of Stockholm syndrome just because of hatred for a tribe(not even for the individual per say).
See as hatred is eating some of you guys up,very bittered and battered souls and you guys really need help because it's getting out of hand honestly
Peter Obi,Atiku and Tinubu knows nothing about your existence buh you will be fighting like a wounded lion to prove a useless point that goes nowhere..
I wonder what make some of you think that you can change the minds of 80% youths especially celebrities to turn against Peter Obi or ain't something telling you guys that something is about to happen there in Nigeria?
No Nigeria politician is saint,all of them are corrupt buh I think is a time to pick the lesser devil especially the one that can be possibly hold for accountability than to be fooling yourselves everywhere on the internet,deceiving yourselves and stabbing your conscience just to prove some sentimentally tribal or religious points that benefits nobody...
I wish some of you guys should change especially the hatred personified himself that always comment cunningly using a reverse psychology via telling you that he wouldn't vote for anybody buh because of this he would vote for Tinubu(Tinubu staunch supporter,a Yoruba Muslim too) buh he's been fighting Peter Obi,fighting Igbos,fighting anybody supporting Peter Obi,a very hateful soul that always insults and abuse people first buh he will quickly jump in to accuse Peter Obi's supporters that they're abusive,telling them some nonsensical jargons just to de-market Peter Obi buh he never knew that the flight have left him behind already...I always sees through his myopic small mind games here.. Anyways, I see hatred consuming him soonest if he changes not.
I wonder how some human beings will harbour such hatred for people or tribe and sleeps well.
You guys should go dig more deeper and keep on disgracing yourselves since shame has become unbuyable to cure your dignity as a human beings..
Finally,if Atiku,Peter Obi or Tinubu are been presented as one tribe and one religion,who are you going to chose to lead you? Let your conscience answer for you..
NB:please always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to respond to any hateful,bitter and deranged miscreants of 30k per month..
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!

Why did you type all this rubbish in the first place? And please stop this your BMC 30k rubbish. It is lame. Tinubu has been winning elections long before you were born. He was first voted in as Senator in 1991, long before you were born. Or were people paid 30k to vote him then too?

I first voted for him in 1999 long before you were born and I have voted for his party ever since and I am not ashamed to say so. The man and his team have transformed Lagos State since 1999 and it is now the fifth largest GDP in Africa. The VAT money that your foolish states share come from Lagos. Lagos can stand alone as a country. Nigeria needs Lagos more than Lagos needs Nigeria

Even your Peter Obi lives in Lagos and the ultimate dream of you guys from that side is to come to Lagos. Please stop the 30k argument. It makes no sense. Tinubu has been winning elections long before APC and he will win this next one.

This has got nothing to do with tribe or religion. I am Christian and Tinubu's record in Lagos is 10 times better than Peter Obi in Anambra. ALL THE FACTS AND STATISTICS PROVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Achilles881: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Attacks upon attacks, they online demonic urchins have been unleashed, their job description; confuse the people, distract them from the real criminal polithiefcians, condemn the one who meant well for the people,,twist the meaning of his positive actions for the people.
The are angry, they are demons, they hate the country, their people and are ready to do anything to sell their children and people's future, they have been paid well.
Peter obi revitalised education; nonsense foolish man, we don't want education.
Peter obi tarred over 800 km Rd; nonsense foolish man we don't want good rds.
Peter obi brought over 500 business creating massive job opportunities for the people; God forbid, that will make difficult for then to be bribed with paltry money during election.
Peter improved male child education; what!!! Where will we get our agberoes and omonile from.
Peter obi invested state money, paid salaries, paid all pensions, improved health of the people, developed all rural areas, created industrial estate; noooo!!!!! Stop we can't tolerate it any longer, arrest him, he has committed sacrilege, sacrifice him to the demonic gods worshipped by us and our criminal leaders, we can't take it anymore!!! How can he be Soo good to the people!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!! Attack him attack him, don't allow him to surviivuuu!!! Don't allow him to liberate the people oo!!!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by TooNoisy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Achilles881:
Attacks upon attacks, they online demonic urchins have been unleashed, their job description; confuse the people, distract them from the real criminal polithiefcians, condemn the one who meant well for the people,,twist the meaning of his positive actions for the people.
The are angry, they are demons, they hate the country, their people and are ready to do anything to sell their children and people's future, they have been paid well.
Peter obi revitalised education; nonsense foolish man, we don't want education.
Peter obi tarred over 800 km Rd; nonsense foolish man we don't want good rds.
Peter obi brought over 500 business creating massive job opportunities for the people; God forbid, that will make difficult for then to be bribed with paltry money during election.
Peter improved male child education; what!!! Where will we get our agberoes and omonile from.
Peter obi invested state money, paid salaries, paid all pensions, improved health of the people, developed all rural areas, created industrial estate; noooo!!!!! Stop we can't tolerate it any longer, arrest him, he has committed sacrilege, sacrifice him to the demonic gods worshipped by us and our criminal leaders, we can't take it anymore!!! How can he be Soo good to the people!!! Grrrrrr!!!!!! Attack him attack him, don't allow him to surviivuuu!!! Don't allow him to liberate the people oo!!!

Go and preach all of this to the Anambra State House of Assembly that impeached Peter Obi. He was impeached and outsted as Governornfor e months before coming back through the courts. Even in PDP the South East delegates did not want him and they kicked him out.

The two South East Governors in PDP were 100% with Wike and threw Obi out. Go and preach to your Igbo elite who all hate Peter Obi and will frustrate his efforts. His kinsmen impeached him. Go and preach to them first. His kinsmen chased him out of the party, preach to them first.

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by 2elliot: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:

It is now i know you people are blind delusional followers. We all know that this shout and clamour for Peter Obi is not based on any substance. It is based on the fact that the entire South East does not have any candidates worthy of being considered for president, so you all have to shamelessly rally round a corrupt politician like Peter Obi.

If what you said happened in any other country, he would be in jail. Like prison for a very long time. Who said the investment will be profitable? What were they going to use the money for? In a company his family has significant influence? Why did he say he no longer had any dealings with the company? Peter Obi is worse than Tinubu and Aitku combined.

While Tinubu invested Lagos State money in Econet which was great and made alot of returns, Peter Obi chose his family business to invest Anambra state money in, and you don't see anything wrong in it because he is an Igbo man like you. That is why an Igbo man will not be president because you guys can't even argue reasonably so you are unable to convince anyone to vote for your candidate.
Sense fa
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Prinxzona10: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

Bros mention the hediots name. Stop being scared of faceless monikers on this forum especially those who don’t mean well for the country and it’s citizens
Sorry bro buh I wish you know me and know the battles I've fought even with some powerful men and women,so fear ain't in my dictionary because I don't even give a 4uck about anybody or even the president (I'm a fearless being) talk more of all these slowpokes,simpletons and mentally deranged apes,parading themselves as a normal human beings...
The truth is that I never stooped too low and I can never stoop too low to engage any of them because they disgusts and irritates silly out of me or ask yourself the way they're behaving,can you vouch for them as a normal living beings?eg the one up there,doing copy and paste and ranting like a furioustical naked god's forsaken deity..
Their Stockholm syndrome is chronically and it can only takes a supernatural power for them to be free.
They sold their souls for peanuts,no shame at all..I just pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileged that their foolish,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions may affects negatively tomorrow in that Nigeria...
Lastly,they are mentally,psychological and spiritually dead,whilst their physical and emotional dumb feelings in attendance here always...I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by 2elliot: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:

Why did you type all this rubbish in the first place? And please stop this your BMC 30k rubbish. It is lame. Tinubu has been winning elections long before you were born. He was first voted in as Senator in 1991, long before you were born. Or were people paid 30k to vote him then too?

I first voted for him in 1999 long before you were born and I have voted for his party ever since and I am not ashamed to say so. The man and his team have transformed Lagos State since 1999 and it is now the fifth largest GDP in Africa. The VAT money that your foolish states share come from Lagos. Lagos can stand alone as a country. Nigeria needs Lagos more than Lagos needs Nigeria

Even your Peter Obi lives in Lagos and the ultimate dream of you guys from that side is to come to Lagos. Please stop the 30k argument. It makes no sense. Tinubu has been winning elections long before APC and he will win this next one.

This has got nothing to do with tribe or religion. I am Christian and Tinubu's record in Lagos is 10 times better than Peter Obi in Anambra. ALL THE FACTS AND STATISTICS PROVE IT.
Lazy thing

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Sorry bro buh I wish you know me and know the battles I've fought even with some powerful men and women,so fear ain't in my dictionary because I don't even give a 4uck about anybody or even the president (I'm a fearless being) talk more of all these slowpokes,simpletons and mentally deranged apes,parading themselves as a normal human beings...
The truth is that I never stooped too low and I can never stoop too low to engage any of them because they disgusts and irritates silly out of me or ask yourself the way they're behaving,can you vouch for them as a normal living beings?eg the one up there,doing copy and paste and ranting like a furioustical naked god's forsaken deity..
Their Stockholm syndrome is chronically and it can only takes a supernatural power for them to be free.
They sold their souls for peanuts,no shame at all..I just pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileged that their foolish,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions may affects negatively tomorrow in that Nigeria...
Lastly,they are mentally,psychological and spiritually dead,whilst their physical and emotional dumb feelings in attendance here always...I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

Ahh bros, you can’t just type all these bullets and missiles and not mention names naw shocked see finishing lol

Abeg mention just one name, at least only one so we can manage to link a moniker to all these verbal assaults
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Achilles881: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

Ahh bros, you can’t just type all these bullets and missiles and not mention names naw shocked see finishing lol

Abeg mention just one name, at least only one so we can manage to link a moniker to all these verbal assaults

There names are not worth mentioning, despicable people, if I mention their names they'll earn more money to share to their ashawos and use the rest for their drug
habit satisfaction, no those are worthless names, they deservess no mention.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Prinxzona10: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

The hatred from many monikers are much buh these two monikers are legendary and if nothing is been done about that,the recovery will be in afterlife because I see the hatred pushing them to commit an unforgivable offence...
Remember that I've been reading many of the comments for many years and months here..
These are their names:
realist abi reality and
dsalvo or what.....
The bitterness in them are too heavy and they always accuse people of been hateful buh the hatred in them are repulsively attested..I rest my case....Gracias!!!!.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Xfemt(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
TooNoisy:
Peter Obi invested $30million of Anambra State money in his father's company. Please tell me how this is right Nd what has happened to the investment now?

https://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

This is verified and he has admitted it. I havent seen any other governor that has gone this low. You call Tinubu a thief but he invested Lagos State money in Econet and made huge profits for Lagos state

Peter Obi literarily took Anambra State money and invested in family business.please who does that in a sane climate. That was one of the reasons he was impeached.
I believe you didn’t even read this article before posting it

Oga make ona de lie small small
The lie don too much

Peter obi is not the only candidate
There’s atiku
There’s tinubu
There’s kwankwaso etc
Face them and live obi alone
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by hotseat: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Now that the unknown/known
gunmen have threatened to behead people, I hope PO isn't beheaded o!

Oh, I almost forgot!

He would be graduating soon from the Egypt School of Electricity and awarded the much coveted degree as Modern day King Pharaoh of Egypt, sorry, King Pharaoh of Biafaud Fraudulent Kingdom!

Kikikiki kakakaka!!!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Prinxzona10:

The hatred from many monikers are much buh these two monikers are legendary and if nothing is been done about that,the recovery will be in afterlife because I see the hatred pushing them to commit an unforgivable offence...
Remember that I've been reading many of the comments for many years and months here..
These are their names:
realist abi reality and
dsalvo or what.....
The bitterness in them are too heavy and they always accuse people of been hateful buh the hatred in them are repulsively attested..I rest my case....Gracias!!!!.

Ahhh I know those ones naw. They are paperweight compared to the realest tribalistic haters on this forum. Those ones no reach, dem dey learn work.

If only they used their real monikers then we would have taken them seriously
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Kayyy:

My most preferred candidate was Osinbajo, and I saw him and Peter Obi as probably the most decent among those vying for the seat, unfortunately he lost to Tinubu, I don't like Tinubu style of politics but I agree he has raised decent and professional men in our politics, Fashola without his stint as minister under Buhari would have been the best for me judging on his works in Lagos state, Tinubu is also old and also sick as well , I personally would not want another president that stays 5 months abroad and 7 months in the country, Atiku is just too corrupt for me too, this is why I still regard Peter Obi as the most decent , but this will not in any way make me join all those wearing him this Saintly robe.
Oga calm down and accept your indirect campaign for Tinubu in peace instead of going through the corners, You spent so much time investigating PO, why not do the same for other candidates, facts about PO are there for you to verify...!! Someone spent states funds on a business that yielded fruit, instead of focusing on the end-products, you decided to focus on the fact that it's his family's business...And so what If your family business would transform a state Economically won't you invest...?? Nonsense and ingredients

When we are casting other Politicians for EMBEZZLING state funds in private business and going scout free, here you are casting a man for INVESTING state funds on his family's business on behalf of the state...Go and verify how Anambra state is benefitting from that investment.

N:B The word Embezzling and Investing...
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by ogbuefi677(m): 12:46am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:
Peter Obi invested $30million of Anambra State money in his father's company. Please tell me how this is right Nd what has happened to the investment now?

https://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

This is verified and he has admitted it. I havent seen any other governor that has gone this low. You call Tinubu a thief but he invested Lagos State money in Econet and made huge profits for Lagos state

Peter Obi literarily took Anambra State money and invested in family business.please who does that in a sane climate. That was one of the reasons he was impeached.
Criminal like you.
You claim Obi invested govt money in his father's company while the link says he invested in a company where his family company also has shares.
2 very different things.
Do you also know that the state govt $20 million investment is worth $100 million now?
Ewu
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Kayyy:

Look before you start all your insults which is common to you guys, the video is online , there is a videos he confirmed it and said he generated profit for the state from it , or was the video doctored too , you guys just follow without pausing and asking questions, no wonder the country is the way it is

You mean you can't understand written text of an article but claim you understood the video? grin
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 1:03am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

You mean the Anambra State $30m he invested at the time which is now worth over $100m ?

smh, suffer no dey tire una? Brown envelope journalism...tufiakwa

Y'all can only try hard to bring down a man of good character but you can't succeed.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2022
Kayyy:

Look before you start all your insults which is common to you guys, the video is online , there is a videos he confirmed it and said he generated profit for the state from it , or was the video doctored too , you guys just follow without pausing and asking questions, no wonder the country is the way it is
Please post the link for the video.. You people are just pathetic liers and blackmailers. Please post the link where he said it
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

You're a shameless liar
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

It is now i know you people are blind delusional followers. We all know that this shout and clamour for Peter Obi is not based on any substance. It is based on the fact that the entire South East does not have any candidates worthy of being considered for president, so you all have to shamelessly rally round a corrupt politician like Peter Obi.

If what you said happened in any other country, he would be in jail. Like prison for a very long time. Who said the investment will be profitable? What were they going to use the money for? In a company his family has significant influence? Why did he say he no longer had any dealings with the company? Peter Obi is worse than Tinubu and Aitku combined.

While Tinubu invested Lagos State money in Econet which was great and made alot of returns, Peter Obi chose his family business to invest Anambra state money in, and you don't see anything wrong in it because he is an Igbo man like you. That is why an Igbo man will not be president because you guys can't even argue reasonably so you are unable to convince anyone to vote for your candidate.
You're just too noisy for an intelligent discussion
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 1:32am On Jun 16, 2022
People, we should not allow these Tinubu online miscreants to drive the narrative. The plan is obviously to keep you on the defense. They want you to keep defending against their uncountable spurious lies against a man who is to save them from themselves.

This is clearly Tinubu's playbook. He wants to keep you busy. That way, no one talks about his drug deals, his ongoing heist of Lagos funds, or his Parkinson's disease illness. He wants to distract you from the fact that he regularly wets himself, and so on. Tinubu is a man without scruples or morals. A transactional animal.

This man is a known criminal and the manner with which he carries on leaves no one in any doubt that this is a man Nigerians must do everything to keep away from Aso Rock.

Let's engage this targeted invasion of our collective wellbeing with renewed energy. We must not surrender the narrative to those whose clear intent is to drive public opinion and set us back another 8 years, and that is the minimum.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Kayyy: 1:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Slynation:
Oga calm down and accept your indirect campaign for Tinubu in peace instead of going through the corners, You spent so much time investigating PO, why not do the same for other candidates, facts about PO are there for you to verify...!! Someone spent states funds on a business that yielded fruit, instead of focusing on the end-products, you decided to focus on the fact that it's his family's business...And so what If your family business would transform a state Economically won't you invest...?? Nonsense and ingredients

When we are casting other Politicians for EMBEZZLING state funds in private business and going scout free, here you are casting a man for INVESTING state funds on his family's business on behalf of the state...Go and verify how Anambra state is benefitting from that investment.

N:B The word Embezzling and Investing...

Bro, so let me get you well, politicians have been embezzling money in this country, so its alright for a governor to breach his oath of office as a public servant, its ok to break code of conduct and transfer state's fund into a company his family has interest as long as profit is made , you are confirming its ok for other governors too to take money from their state coffers and invest into a business that they have shares/interest as long as they can provide the profits that they made for the state , have you read the code of conduct for public officers and this acceptable ? and you are demanding a better Nigeria?.

i have seen this many times, the kind of campaign and electioneering we do in this country is strange, defending what even the law has rightly stated as a crime/offense in the books, declaring beloved candidates as faultless, flawless, saintly no wonder we end up getting disappointed all the time they finish their tenure, did anyone watch the 2020 election season in the US, democrats were the ones posting the mistakes Biden made as a law maker, democrats posted his errors, his gaffes as well as his strengths online and they left it to the people to be the judge, even ahead of the election democrats didnt make Biden the second coming of Obama, or FDR etc, the voters that voted him saw him as a sane unifier that can take them away from Trump and his destructive and divisive right wing politics , when are we going to grow to the level of having such discussions about our candidates?, i am so sure if i was listing Tinubu and Atiku's scandals here , their supporters would be doing same as you all are doing and you guys would be backing me up.

despite the fact that i have said many times that compared to the old guys like Atiku and Tinubu, that he is the most decent for now and even gave my reasons in a post above , not until i deify him, declare him the most honest politician in Nigeria and wear him a saintly robe like y' all are doing i am the enemy?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Invictuse: 5:08am On Jun 16, 2022
You have no case but foolishness to rest judging from the quoted comment. People with functional brain were debating before you crept in with your foolishness. Carry this your senseless tribalism to alaba that is were it sell not among intellectuals on NL.

Prinxzona10:
Some myopic Nigerians displaying some kind of Stockholm syndrome just because of hatred for a tribe(not even for the individual per say).
See as hatred is eating some of you guys up,very bittered and battered souls and you guys really need help because it's getting out of hand honestly
Peter Obi,Atiku and Tinubu knows nothing about your existence buh you will be fighting like a wounded lion to prove a useless point that goes nowhere..
I wonder what make some of you think that you can change the minds of 80% youths especially celebrities to turn against Peter Obi or ain't something telling you guys that something is about to happen there in Nigeria?
No Nigeria politician is saint,all of them are corrupt buh I think is a time to pick the lesser devil especially the one that can be possibly hold for accountability than to be fooling yourselves everywhere on the internet,deceiving yourselves and stabbing your conscience just to prove some sentimentally tribal or religious points that benefits nobody...
I wish some of you guys should change especially the hatred personified himself that always comment cunningly using a reverse psychology via telling you that he wouldn't vote for anybody buh because of this he would vote for Tinubu(Tinubu staunch supporter,a Yoruba Muslim too) buh he's been fighting Peter Obi,fighting Igbos,fighting anybody supporting Peter Obi,making it to look as if Peter Obi is an Igbo agenda,calling Peter Obi an Ipob candidate,talking about everybody and everything hating on Igbos,trying to cause commotion between the South east and the North,trying to put some fights between the South East and the South South,trying very hard to discredit Peter Obi,(I know all his evil and selfish games here) a very hateful soul that always insults and abuse people first buh he will quickly jump in to accuse Peter Obi's supporters that they're abusive,telling them some nonsensical jargons just to de-market Peter Obi buh he never knew that the flight have left him behind already...I always sees through his myopic small mind games here.. Anyways, I see hatred consuming him soonest if he changes not.
I wonder how some human beings will harbour such hatred for people or tribe and sleeps well.
You guys should go dig more deeper and keep on disgracing yourselves since shame has become unbuyable to cure your dignity as a human beings..
Finally,if Atiku,Peter Obi or Tinubu are been presented as one tribe and one religion,who are you going to chose to lead you? Let your conscience answer for you..
NB:please always know that I wouldn't stoop too low to respond to any hateful,bitter and deranged miscreants of 30k per month..
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 5:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Invictuse:
You have no case but foolishness to rest judging from the quoted comment. People with functional brain were debating before you crept in with your foolishness. Carry this your senseless tribalism to alaba that is were it sell not among intellectuals on NL.

be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by kaboninc(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

There is a difference between a global company trading in a country and its Nigerian entity. The foreign entity owns some shares and ther is Nigerian ownership as well. Due to local content restrictions and to have Nigerians on the board, share are given to Nigerians as well.

The local entity is partly owned by Peter Obi's family and he never denied it. Some of those guys just don't have any education.

The local entity is part owned by Obi's family and he invested $30million of Anambra State money in that company. That is clear conflict of interest and he was impeached for that offence.

And was reinstated by the court. So the impeachment should not have been done in the first place
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by kaboninc(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Please relax. If you don't have valid reasons why Obi should not be president, please stop boldly spreading false information everywhere.

He was impeached but reinstated. Just stop with the lies. I'm not supporting Obi and still I can't begin to open threads writing false information about him
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by kaboninc(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

And before you respond to me, please go and do a thorough research about BLIND TRUST
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Achilles881: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2022
TooNoisy:

Go and preach all of this to the Anambra State House of Assembly that impeached Peter Obi. He was impeached and outsted as Governornfor e months before coming back through the courts. Even in PDP the South East delegates did not want him and they kicked him out.

The two South East Governors in PDP were 100% with Wike and threw Obi out. Go and preach to your Igbo elite who all hate Peter Obi and will frustrate his efforts. His kinsmen impeached him. Go and preach to them first. His kinsmen chased him out of the party, preach to them first.

Why should I, birds of the same feather flocks together, you that loves what they do and is proud of those corrupt miscreants that call themselves politicians should go and relate with them.
Tell me, why would a corrupt Nigerian politician love Peter obi, a man preaching about reducing their resources and channeling it to the people, it's like shooting oneself.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kayyy:

Bro, so let me get you well, politicians have been embezzling money in this country, so its alright for a governor to breach his oath of office as a public servant, its ok to break code of conduct and transfer state's fund into a company his family has interest as long as profit is made , you are confirming its ok for other governors too to take money from their state coffers and invest into a business that they have shares/interest as long as they can provide the profits that they made for the state , have you read the code of conduct for public officers and this acceptable ? and you are demanding a better Nigeria?.

i have seen this many times, the kind of campaign and electioneering we do in this country is strange, defending what even the law has rightly stated as a crime/offense in the books, declaring beloved candidates as faultless, flawless, saintly no wonder we end up getting disappointed all the time they finish their tenure, did anyone watch the 2020 election season in the US, democrats were the ones posting the mistakes Biden made as a law maker, democrats posted his errors, his gaffes as well as his strengths online and they left it to the people to be the judge, even ahead of the election democrats didnt make Biden the second coming of Obama, or FDR etc, the voters that voted him saw him as a sane unifier that can take them away from Trump and his destructive and divisive right wing politics , when are we going to grow to the level of having such discussions about our candidates?, i am so sure if i was listing Tinubu and Atiku's scandals here , their supporters would be doing same as you all are doing and you guys would be backing me up.

despite the fact that i have said many times that compared to the old guys like Atiku and Tinubu, that he is the most decent for now and even gave my reasons in a post above , not until i deify him, declare him the most honest politician in Nigeria and wear him a saintly robe like y' all are doing i am the enemy?
hahahahaha...Indeed you have spoken well, but this is Nigeria where negative or constructive criticism ain't understood grin so you can't be calling Someone a fraud and yet say his the best among the 3, therefore we should still vote for him...grin Nigerians won't tolerate that...
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi by Andrenalin: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Owopariola01:

What is the return on the investment to Anambra state?

Nice question… no Anambra govt gone or current has ever criticize it that is to ROI is positive to Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Theft: Presidential Panel Calls For Stiffer Penalties For Crude Oil Thieves / What My Northern Friend Posted About Tinubu / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.