Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Many Women Are Afraid Of Leaving Toxic Marriage Because Of This ......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Women Are Afraid Of Leaving Toxic Marriage Because Of This ......... (341 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Women Are Afraid Of Leaving Toxic Marriage Because Of This ......... by balmingilead: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Many women are afraid of leaving toxic marriage because if they do they will suffer for not having anything to fall back to. They lived all their lives for their husbands without living for themselves and others. This prison lifestyle must stop.
If he doesn't feed you, you can't feed.
If he doesn't pay your bills, you can't pay.
If he doesn't give money to your parent, you can't give them.
What sort of life is that? You better stop this nonsense now before it is too late.

We wish everyone on NaIraland a good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.
Contact us to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234…

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Court As Lawyer Attends Proceedings In Native Doctor’s Attire / Abeg See Me See Wahala....oooo / Love But Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.